Twobadbishops

May 8, 2017
ive been trying to get further with Ivy but I can't seem to. I get her to carry me to my room but that's it. I had it ONCE before where my erection got out of control but then I failed a stat and the scene ended. Is there any more to this? what is the trigger?

btw, I love this game. It's very sexy. Lacey is one of my favourites to look at, too bad it's just outfits on her for now.

Reactions: fogyfool

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Another cheat based athletic body player (max possible inside) :

player.endurance = 50 ( 20 for charismatic body )
player.charm = 5
player.strength = 10
player.lust = 100
player.looks = 5
player.hacking = 5

player.sperm_l_collected = 3
player.sperm_h_collected = 3
player.sperm_e_collected = 3
player.masturbations_today = 0 (3 time posible per day)

Sorry about the cards play i do not understand poker. Every play cards girls have a special experience poker points 1 to 4. If you want to change this points for girls before play time use this command:
*name*.poker_skill = 0
Look inside which womens play this game.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone tell me if it's possible to find all the girls in the game? or is there any limit, like an expecific number of girls appear?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Can someone tell me if it's possible to find all the girls in the game? or is there any limit, like an expecific number of girls appear?
if i'm not mistaken it is limited. you need to play multiple times

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it would be way nicer if we had the full team of girls, including joy from the beginning and the bartender girl all at the same time instead of playing multiple times, I think it would probably be a coding nightmare, that's why the creator chose that aproach

the models are great and there is so many girls, really looking forward for further development

I can only make 4 girls appear at the same time, there is more that shows up later or I'm stuck with only those 4?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJ

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
it would be way nicer if we had the full team of girls, including joy from the beginning and the bartender girl all at the same time instead of playing multiple times, I think it would probably be a coding nightmare, that's why the creator chose that aproach

the models are great and there is so many girls, really looking forward for further development

I can only make 4 girls appear at the same time, there is more that shows up later or I'm stuck with only those 4?
Thank you for the comment on the game. I try to answer as best as I can.
If you install the latest fix for this version, you should get 6 girls from the start. If you cannot find it here, get it from my DA page.
Having all the girls on the island at the same time has nothing to do with coding. It would not change a thing in that regard. There are several reasons why not all of them will show up at the same time.
1) It would completely defeat the purpose of having a girl selection process at game start.
2) Even having 8 or 9 girls on the Island, it is hard to get in contact with a specific girl, because in most locations only three girls are shown at a given time.
3) You cannot concentrate on all of them at the same time anyway, so there is not much difference in starting a new game or just playing one game longer.
4) This way it will add to "replayability" since you haven't seen everything in one or two games.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you for the comment on the game. I try to answer as best as I can.
If you install the latest fix for this version, you should get 6 girls from the start. If you cannot find it here, get it from my DA page.
Having all the girls on the island at the same time has nothing to do with coding. It would not change a thing in that regard. There are several reasons why not all of them will show up at the same time.
1) It would completely defeat the purpose of having a girl selection process at game start.
2) Even having 8 or 9 girls on the Island, it is hard to get in contact with a specific girl, because in most locations only three girls are shown at a given time.
3) You cannot concentrate on all of them at the same time anyway, so there is not much difference in starting a new game or just playing one game longer.
4) This way it will add to "replayability" since you haven't seen everything in one or two games.
so let me give one suggestion, add some sort of new game+ on the game to carry your stats to a new game, because it is frustrating to start a new game and play by the rules after grinding so many points with other girls

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
How do you open up the cheats? I changed it to "True" and I still can't open it when I hit shift + o, also the mac version does not open

Last edited:

mero0627

Aug 17, 2017
How do you open up the cheats? I changed it to "True" and I still can't open it when I hit shift + o, also the mac version does not open
If you're getting the error message "application can't be opened", here is a solution I found:

Open Terminal and enter these commands:

cd Applications (if the app is somewhere other than your Applications folder then type the file path instead of Applications)
chmod +x HolidayIsland.app

If it tells you operation not permitted, then add sudo in front of chmod (it will then ask for your password)

If you still can't open it after that, try adding -R in front of +x
sudo chmod -R +x HolidayIsland.app

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Some girls have so many negative conversation topics that it's difficult to get their affection up. The relaxing at the beach and pool option doesn't work for me (nothing happens). I really like the character models however the breast sizes are too large. When asking my preference I chose the smallest size but most girls have H cups or larger. Even the smallest breast size is like F cup. I was hoping more for D - F.

Lots of potential with this game. Hope development continues!

Last edited:
Reactions: J_M

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I got a phone invite to have dinner with Amy in her room. I accepted the invitation. Now that it's 21:00 I don't see an option or way to meet Amy in her room. It is also the correct day for the dinner date. Any ideas?

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
I got a phone invite to have dinner with Amy in her room. I accepted the invitation. Now that it's 21:00 I don't see an option or way to meet Amy in her room. It is also the correct day for the dinner date. Any ideas?
Click on your Calendar in the Phone (show appointments). There is a little blue Symbol (right side by the message). Click on it and you go to the date.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes