D

Deleted member 42

how do you change girls affection? girls name.affection doesnt work, example amy.affection=50 doesnt work

Simha

May 13, 2017
Definetly has a lot of potential. Personally, I think an update or two should be spent fleshing out the girls that already exist, rather than trying to add new activities or the such.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I figured out how to increase the strength and endurance.
If you train 3-5 times every week you get 3 points on a hidden counter.
To gain a level, you need a certain amount of hidden points.
The amount of points needed to raise a level depends on your current level.

Example:
Your strength level is 2. You train 3 times a week in strength. You get 3 hidden points.
To gain a level you need 9 hidden point. So you need to train 3 weeks, at least 3 times.
At higher levels you need more hidden points.
Don't train more then 5 times a week in one of them. You get only 1 hidden point. Best would be to equally divide the training.

Still haven't figured out how to get new girls.
Thank you. Do the hidden points also work for charm and hacking?

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
do not think there is a way to advance the other stats ( yet ) but I am sure there will be.
Charm only seems to help when you are pulling a fast one ( taking your way out ) and hacking just for the late night shower events that took a while at least for me to find. ( they are worth it to find )

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
man i am liking the game but that stat reset is annoying as hell. would not be so bad iof there were other ways to increase their stats but since i only know it can be done through the chat dialogue it is slow and by the time u have one built up it resets

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
man i am liking the game but that stat reset is annoying as hell. would not be so bad iof there were other ways to increase their stats but since i only know it can be done through the chat dialogue it is slow and by the time u have one built up it resets
In worst case you loose 30 affection.
You can do 4 chats every 30 minutes, 3-4 times a day with every girl. If the girl has only 3 positive topics that would make 18-24 affectionpoints a day.
Kissing can always be done. So the love and lust is also regained pretty fast.
Besides that do some girls (Amy, Faye) have some gym/date actions which increase stats.

Just avoid the negative topics, don't ask for their measurements. At the end of week 2 you should have them all at max.

Reactions: lordshimra

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Ramirez thanks for the advice but i am not sure on how to cheat. any advice on how to do that?
I have nothing against cheating but there is no need to cheat. Just patience and grinding.
Like I said. Within 2 weeks you are can be maximum with all the girls.
Start with building their affection.
On the first day try all talk options with them to know what they like and don't.
Build their affection by talking about the things they like.
At 40 you can ask phonenumber.
Go to the nurse to deliver and get empty vials
Train every day in the gym.
When you are not sure about other actions, (watching their training,comments about breast) save before you try.
If the affection is high enough start building love and lust. (Hugs, kisses.)

You could cheat Charm with the console.
Cheating the girls affection/love/lust takes away the fun. At least for me.
If you set all their stats at 100 you can sit in your room and jerk off.

on a normal day I do is:
0700 jerk off.
0730 Restaurant: Talk to the doctor.
0800 Restaurant: Talk to receptionist.
0830 Eat.
0900 Doctor. Deliver samples, get pill.
0930-2100 Run around, build needed affection, love, lust, jerk off (when possible), get massage( when needed.)
2100-2200 Train strenght/endurance.
2200 Bar - talk/hug, kiss, poledance, Poker.

Remember it's still early in developement.
You could unren.bat the game and see what images there are. You could work towards that.

Jun 12, 2017
Can anyone extract the RPA and upload the ripped images please? I've tried but I keep getting errors. Thanks

Dig

Aug 20, 2017
Also in poer may add undressing a hero, not only girls. Also add pussylick and fingering actions please.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I thought there would be an extra girl every week or so, but I haven't seen anyone new.
Also strength and endurance don't increase.
Day 24
Strength training 12, Endurance training 11.
The maximum number of girls depends on your choices. From the 14 girls available you should be able to get between 7 and 10. This needs to be improved in future versions. Right now that's how it is.
Concerning the strength/endurance training - I have to check it. Maybe I made a mistake and it is not working as it is supposed to.

Reactions: luisar018

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
do not think there is a way to advance the other stats ( yet ) but I am sure there will be.
Charm only seems to help when you are pulling a fast one ( taking your way out ) and hacking just for the late night shower events that took a while at least for me to find. ( they are worth it to find )
You are right. The system is not yet well developed. It will get better with future versions.
For charm there are also some cases where it can replace affection checks. E.g. with the doctor.

Reactions: JPL
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes