darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Do you have an update planning in mind? Don't get me wrong this is not a complain and i can understand that it might be just a hobby and must be very time consumming besides all life obligations.
But i must confess, i really your game and i want more, more, more so was curious how often to expect new stuff.
You just got a huge update. About 200 new renders and videos. The next updates will be smaller but a little more frequent as well. I hope to reach a state of stability that I can release just new content without major game changes. In some areas that is the case already. E.g. for the poker game all it needs are the images for the girl, zero coding changes required. So there might be smallerr bug fixes and content updates for the current alpha before there is a new alpha. Nothing is really fixed though.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
You just got a huge update. About 200 new renders and videos.
I know and thank you. I'm not bitching, just was curious, as some devs declare to update every month or every 2 weeks,
if you some sort of planning in mind.
But you know i grew up with presents once a year at christmas, so i can be very patient, haha..
Thank you for the infos you gave.

Reactions: yellow01gt

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Can anyone tell me why sometimes all my stats on the girls will drop by half? Also, is there any image extractor for this? I usually use unrpa but it doesn't work for this game.
It happens every time a new girl is about to be introduced but I have no idea why

faroukan1

Aug 16, 2017
j'ai seulement une proposition a vous faire , si vous pouvez faire durer les scenes de sexe car je trouve qu'il sont trés courte.
mais en general jolie trés jolie jeu.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
j'ai seulement une proposition a vous faire , si vous pouvez faire durer les scenes de sexe car je trouve qu'il sont trés courte.
mais en general jolie trés jolie jeu.
Salut, juste pour info, les moderateurs du forum veulent des posts en anglais seulement, ou au minimum avec une traduction anglaise du post. Cordialement

Sum up: English only or at least a translation.

faroukan1

Aug 16, 2017
I only have a proposal to make you, if you can make the sex scenes last because I find that they are very short.
but in general pretty pretty trs game.

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
When u go to ur room in the evening before the bar opens there's a chance of spying on Amy. If u win the sneaking/hacking roll she invites u to her room to have sex. There's also a chance of cumming too early, I'd guess that happens if u don't have full endurance.
Have never seen a spy option.
do you require hacking skill to see it ?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Have never seen a spy option.
do you require hacking skill to see it ?
No you will get the encounter either way but you will fail it (and thus not see anything exciting) without sufficient hacking skill. So far the only way to see it is to either cheat or choose hacking when you start the game (which is useless in all other cases).

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
i have been coming across an issue with amy with her sexy bikini. when it goes to the lotion scene in crashes.
i see someone said there was a fix but i do not see it posted on the main page.

Last edited:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
i have been coming across an issue with amy with her sexy bikini. when it goes to the lotion scene in crashes.
i see someone said there was a fix but i do not see it posted on the main page.
First bug fix is done. This should fix the problems on the mac too.
You can download it here:
Please copy it into your game folder. For MAC users, check the folder structure and copy it where it belongs.
Content of the bug fix 1 for the alpha 0.0.5:
- Amy skimpy bikini at pool (sun lotion scene) --> one image has png format instead of jpg
- Heather aerobics --> several pics are missing, rendering them right now as I write this
- Amy sunbed pose scene --> typo has been fixed [char.fname] changed to [char1.fname]
- number of good/bad/neutral chat options has been adjusted. There should be more good and bad and less neutral options now (when you start a new game)
- changed the number of girls that are on the Island from the start from 4 to 5
- poker difficulty has been reduced

Reactions: lordshimra

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
is there anybody, who managed to get the toples receptionist? I've seen the scene at a preview...

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
is there anybody, who managed to get the toples receptionist? I've seen the scene at a preview...
It has been removed since it served no purpose and was just a test. If I have any idea how to integrate it back into the game (without just showing a topless chick out of nowhere) I will do so.

U

User_10739

@darkhound1
What is the latest bugfix? Is it "fix 5" from 03.09.2017 17:35 that takes care of suntan lotion error?

Snitte

Jun 24, 2017
I got a problem where the game constantly resets the girls lust.. Any fix for that?
A CG for this would be nice too:)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1
What is the latest bugfix? Is it "fix 5" from 03.09.2017 17:35 that takes care of suntan lotion error?
No, fix5 belongs to version 0.0.4.
The latest bug fix for version 0.0.5 is fix1. Check this post:

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes