moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
i need walkthrough ! Pls !
There isn't a walk through needed really.... the story isn't developed enough. Some girls have special events for specific locations and times. I forget most of them and to be honest half of the those events are just teasing anyways. Otherwise you get to just grind doing conversations with different girls until you can get a different costume.

The most common events are the weight room and the night club. There are maybe two phone date enabled girls. The pool has some events and I think there are three girls with room cleaning services....

To be clear, I like playing this game but wish there were some way to manage the 'late game' grinding.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here is a little heads up on what's to come in the next update.
In general from now on, each new update will either focus on one girl + interface/gameplay related updates OR
it will change game balance and add story/interface/options elements only.
What does "focus girl" mean? The character will get all the currently available options and actions rendered.
This includes kissing, hugging, poker, poledance, gymn options, etc.
In addition, new stuff introduced in the version will be available for the focus character. (e.g. special events, scenes or appointments)
There is no date yet for the release of the next update. Will take some more time though.

New features:
  • The focus character for the next update is Yvette (1 new quest, 2 new appointments, all currently avaialble scenes, she gets room service role, 3 new events: room service, reception at night, shower)
  • poker play against all girls will be possible
  • reward phone picture after poker play win has been added
  • other new pictures for the phone have been added as some kind of reward
  • The first of three planned Island competitions will be added (a butt/ass competition). There will be a lot of (butt) posing and the player can vote for the winner. The winner gets a trophy and the player a reward :)
  • Task and quest system will be introduced
  • (some) girls get character specifc herself topics -> will be added for all of them in later versions
  • current compressed file size is about 200MB, version 0.0.5 alpha was 150MB
Bug fixes:
  • unwanted reduction of love/affection at end of week has been fixed
  • strength training requirements have been reduced
The next version (and some more to follow) will still be alpha state. I will switch to beta state when the classes and code base are stable enough that I don't have to change/add attributes every version. From that point one, saves will be reusable within each major release, meaning 0.1.0 beta and 0.1.1 beta can be played using the same save game. A Major beta update means switching to 0.2.0 in that example.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Oh man, I love hearing Yvette is getting focus. You have designed a bunch of super sexy characters. To your credit I find myself interested about 95% of the characters........ nah 100% They are all sexy.

if there were a mode that kept the girls coming that would be fantastic. I think I played the last version to a point where new girls stopped appearing but I knew there were ladies that hadn't appeared yet. I like how the game prioritizes who shows up based on our choices but I would like a final switch (like the huge boobs on/off) where I can say 'Send me all the hoes'. Or maybe expand the ranking system to include all 4 types? (though maybe that would be more complicated

Reactions: darkhound1

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Having all the girls on the Island at the same time won't work well based on how the game is designed.
In most areas there are only three girls at a time possible. In addition if you will get all of them, where's the fun in replaying the game or in having choices in the first place.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Having all the girls on the Island at the same time won't work well based on how the game is designed.
In most areas there are only three girls at a time possible. In addition if you will get all of them, where's the fun in replaying the game or in having choices in the first place.
.......... All valid points.. I suppose I only really thought of the beginning options as a service to more 'discerning fappers' where my tastes are broad enough that all the ladies are in my happy fap zone. I promise not to ask about that feature again... On a slightly related note, it takes me around 5 minutes to choose which two girls will show up first, so could you up the pick 2 ladies to 3?... (though this is probably another 'give a mouse a cookie' type favor) That too is a one time plee.

I can't really tell to just how much l am in love with this collection of possible western 3dcg waifus. Your work has joined a very very short list of games that I would actually give shekels to (but not on a monthly basis if/when I do give shekels it's enough to be a mid-range steam game, so more than ten but less than thirty).

Reactions: MrJ

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
hi, i'm getting this error when i'm in the gym and i can't get 'Ignore' this error.. if i press 'rollback' it gets me to the first pic and then i get the error.. it drives me crazy.. there's anything i can do? i don't want to start a new game..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Here is a little heads up on what's to come in the next update.
I like the idea of doing one girl to completion (or at least a good chunk of content) in each update. This will give us an idea of what to expect out of other girls. and actually enjoy some content. Putting focus to your work is a plus.

I can't wait for the aly update. I've been wanting to fuck those tits since she appeared on the plane!

Traff

Dec 31, 2016
hi, i'm getting this error when i'm in the gym and i can't get 'Ignore' this error.. if i press 'rollback' it gets me to the first pic and then i get the error.. it drives me crazy.. there's anything i can do? i don't want to start a new game..
There should be a fix for this few pages back

Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
How am I supposed to get these encounters in the gym with Ivy and Amy in the gym? I am maxed out on affection, lust, and love but have not had these encounters happen. What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do to trigger the event?

P.S. Enjoying the game.

so far i've found:

Amy - bj gym, dildo pool, footjob date, sex in her room, poledance bar
Faye - titfuck gym, sex pool (both with pills)
Heather - titfuck gym
Desire - maid titfuck
Ivy - titfuck gym (was in the previous version, didnt test in this one)
Jessica - tits gym

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Haven't played Ivy yet, but Amy was easy. Watch the (lower left) phone icon carefully for a flashing red dot. I missed this twice on my first play through with Faye.

This has the potential to be (in his best Tony the Tiger voice) GREAT!

It's a shame that it shows no love for a-cup lovers like me, but I'm the first to tell a dev to stay true to his vision. You know a game is good when the grinding doesn't diminish the enjoyment!

Great effort @darkhound1!

Reactions: darkhound1

Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
Haven't played Ivy yet, but Amy was easy. Watch the (lower left) phone icon carefully for a flashing red dot. I missed this twice on my first play through with Faye.

This has the potential to be (in his best Tony the Tiger voice) GREAT!

It's a shame that it shows no love for a-cup lovers like me, but I'm the first to tell a dev to stay true to his vision. You know a game is good when the grinding doesn't diminish the enjoyment!

Great effort @darkhound1!
I have been able to get a majority of the Amy stuff easily, but I have been able to get
Ivy-titfuck in the gym
Amy-bj in gym.

And like I said before I maxed out the affection, love, and lust with all of them so I am not sure what I am missing to trigger the action.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
How am I supposed to get these encounters in the gym with Ivy and Amy in the gym? I am maxed out on affection, lust, and love but have not had these encounters happen. What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do to trigger the event?

P.S. Enjoying the game.
Actually, I haven't gotten the blowjob from Amy in this version either.

I got a titjob with a different girl though. The titjob triggered when I had the girl in her tiniest bikini and I selected the weight 'press' where she sits and looks at you in a chair option from the location specific actions menu. Her top just pops off and then menu options allow titjob.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes