damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Can you get private scenes with all the girls in the shot game, or only Jessica? I did get the scenes at the bar, but only Jessica brought the MC to the green room...

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
Can you get private scenes with all the girls in the shot game, or only Jessica? I did get the scenes at the bar, but only Jessica brought the MC to the green room...
I think i'm a dummy my stats are going up it just doesn't happen till the end of the week. Thanks for responding!

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Is there an achievement for it on the phone? If the answer is no, then there isn't. General rule to follow for this game.

Only Heather and Jessica have events outside of the bar after hotshots. Aly does get some privacy though.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Number 1: fixed just now - there was another wrong line of text as well, also fixed.
I thought there was but forgot to note it, but i had a feeling you'd spot it when reading through (y)

Number 2: check the development news:
Bug fixes
  • Locations for girls currently not on the island were still showing on watch and phone --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
Didn't get around to looking on Patreon with so much great content to play.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
not that code-savy, this is crashing my game...
I am not code-savy either, but I do know that what type of computer you're on and whether you are trying to play the full or compressed version of the game is helpful information to include. That being said, thank you for attaching your traceback report as opposed to copying it and pasting the entire thing in a post.

Kronman987

Aug 22, 2017
There haven't been any new codes added. Unless you are counting specific codes to fix some minor bugs (like some achievements not showing in your phone). Still all those bugs were fixed with the bugfix release (example 0.1.5.0 - bugfix release 0.1.5.3). 0.1.7.0 has no new codes that I am aware of so all the codes listed in the cheats of the first page or the Guide or Puppet Master's FAQ are the only ones you need.
OK. I thought I had seen one that let you hack an S.D.I (Sub Derm Implant). Small stuff like that.
Thanks anyway,

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
While the game seems nice and all, Joy's ing-age was a real turn of with her being pretty much a senior member compared to myself or hell even the mc... senior as in very old...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.8 beta - development news (updated 08/07/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.8 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.7.0 release.
The next release is 0.1.7.1 beta which will be an incremental update!
It will include new features and bug fixes.
The update from 0.1.7.0 to 0.1.7.1 has 46 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content
  • Renée gets the additional reception images with possibility for all intimate actions --> will be part of 0.1.7.1
  • Jessica gets two pool distraction events --> will be part of 0.1.7.1
  • Amy gets one pool distraction event --> will be part of 0.1.7.1

Minor improvements and changes
  • High tech binoculars will be available in the shopping app --> will be part of 0.1.7.1

Bug fixes
  • When visiting Heather in her room, game crashes with: could not find image. (u'images/locations/loc_girls_room1_door2.webp') --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
  • Locations for girls currently not on the island were still showing on watch and phone --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
  • Masseuse could be in thw spa before her arrival scene --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
  • When reception shift changes on day 1 or 2, error: File "game/script.rpy", line 767, in IndexError: list index out of range could occur --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
  • After Alice pole dance for you and the end is right when the last call scene starts, you got a crash: "could not find image. (u'scenes/Ivy/Ivy_nightbar_poledance4.jpg')" --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
  • One of Renee's achievements has disappeared. She Used to have 3 Hot Shots achievements: was an accident, no idea how the line of code got deleted --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
  • When Aly is the plane girl, other arrival scenes on day 0 or 1 will crash with a missing image (you should be able to use ignore to continue) --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.7.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.1.7.1 beta
--> no idea yet

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
The developer is aware of the leak, but can't fix it because he can't duplicate it. We need to find the common denominator to find a cause.

One person said it was fixed by adding more memory.
Are there any commands we can run in the console to help debug the problem?

I'm not familiar enough with python to know what to use.

Though I *did* find one command to run in the console when I notice the memory in Windows Task Manager seems high:

renpy.free_memory()

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
For the lifeguard stuff, it mentions in the achievement that the beach needs to be not very crowded or something. So I think whether she shows off is based on how many people are on the beach. She won't even talk to you at 3+, but 1 or 2 might be needed to get some of her stuff. No one can be there for the tower stuff though.
I pretty much only ever tried it when the beach is empty to avoid that issue.

Yes, you have to ogle her butt and then make some noise so she asks if you were staring.
Not sure it is needed, but I repeated the Desire pool scene each time before attempting to visit her late night after the bar closed. Might even have waited a day, meaning did the pool scene one day, skipped that night and then visited the next night without repeating the pool scene. I just recall it took multiple tries to get the right sleepwear.
Hmm. For the Miriam-Beach thing, that was what I tried all the times I failed in-between getting the first 2 options and finally getting a shot at the 3rd option. But, I tried something different (i.e. chose not to ogle her butt) and it seemed to work. Strange. But, again, my memory sucks and maybe I was wrong.

As for Desire, I'll try the skip-a-day thing because clearly whatever I've done to now hasn't worked. Even excluding having saved right before visiting Desire, I am sure I've tried it 15+ times already to no avail. What's the right sleepwear? I've seen her in a red t-shirt, a sort of purple dress, and pink lingerie. Nothing more than the 360-show with any of them.

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
What the hell! Just had sex with Amy in the bar bathroom while I had a dose of blue pill. After she says she is still horny and ready for round two, but MC says he is spent? What the heck is the blue pill for!?!?! The hard-on icon is even lit in the active player effects menu. Bend her over the damn sink and make her scream for pete's sake. So dissapointing!!!!

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I pretty much only ever tried it when the beach is empty to avoid that issue.

Hmm. For the Miriam-Beach thing, that was what I tried all the times I failed in-between getting the first 2 options and finally getting a shot at the 3rd option. But, I tried something different (i.e. chose not to ogle her butt) and it seemed to work. Strange. But, again, my memory sucks and maybe I was wrong.

As for Desire, I'll try the skip-a-day thing because clearly whatever I've done to now hasn't worked. Even excluding having saved right before visiting Desire, I am sure I've tried it 15+ times already to no avail. What's the right sleepwear? I've seen her in a red t-shirt, a sort of purple dress, and pink lingerie. Nothing more than the 360-show with any of them.
The thing with the lifeguard is if you get the wait around for her option, because she wasn't there, i think you jump half an hour forward waiting for her. So the state your beach was in when you got there isn't what's important. Like the Heather/Jessica thing, it's what it looks like later that matters. Honestly I ogled her every time because you get more affection and lust that way and I still got the whole set.

As for Desire, she needs to be wearing a blueish/purple dress. It sounds like you've seen the right outfit, so did you do her pool scene in that save all the way? You might also need Jessica on the island as she is mentioned in the scene.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Occasioanlly you'll get Heather and Faye together, or two Heathers, two Fayes and so on. Sadly you can only interact with one.

• Haha
Reactions: Fantabaldu

fudd

Jan 29, 2018
I am not code-savy either, but I do know that what type of computer you're on and whether you are trying to play the full or compressed version of the game is helpful information to include. That being said, thank you for attaching your traceback report as opposed to copying it and pasting the entire thing in a post.
Yeah, no reason to paste into a huge post, attachments are always the way to go if it's obviously lengthy...

Using the full version, will actually try the compressed version, shot in the dark!
Mmy OS is Windows 10 Home, attaching my system info...

(oh, my original post simply said i am not code savy but my game is crashing and here is my traceback...)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes