Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Are any of the starting stats essential? How do you raise your Looks stat?

Charm - can be trained by reading in your room I think?
Hacking - can be trained by reading in your room I think?
Strength - can be trained in the gym, best if done with Jennnifer At 9am
Endurance - can be trained in the gym, maybe?
Endurance - Treadmill in the gym, swim in the pool, jog on the beach. Don't over do it. Takes a week or so to see an increase.
Looks - Hair gel, body cream. They're in your inventory on your phone. Buy them with the shopping App.

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
Endurance - Treadmill in the gym, swim in the pool, jog on the beach. Don't over do it. Takes a week or so to see an increase.
Looks - Hair gel, body cream. They're in your inventory on your phone. Buy them with the shopping App.
Thank you!

I'd tried jogging in the gym twice a day for a week and wasn't seeing any change. I guess the advice about giving yourself a rest day every other day is coded. Very cool.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all again, I'm having trouble with one of Desire's new scenes (NOT the shower :D ), not sure if it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong.

After you finish her full pool scene, she is supposed to receive you at night in her room and reward you if she is dressed in a specific nightwear. From the greyed out thumbnail on your phone, the clothig seems to be the light blue one.
Here's the toruble: on any day I complete her pool event and then visit her at night, she NEVER EVER opens in that nightwear, it's either the sporty violet t-shirt or the pink lingerie (tested on multiple reloads and multiple different days). On any other day, the light blue nightwear can appear normally during a visit.

Any ideas?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi all again, I'm having trouble with one of Desire's new scenes (NOT the shower :D ), not sure if it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong.

After you finish her full pool scene, she is supposed to receive you at night in her room and reward you if she is dressed in a specific nightwear. From the greyed out thumbnail on your phone, the clothig seems to be the light blue one.
Here's the toruble: on any day I complete her pool event and then visit her at night, she NEVER EVER opens in that nightwear, it's either the sporty violet t-shirt or the pink lingerie (tested on multiple reloads and multiple different days). On any other day, the light blue nightwear can appear normally during a visit.

Any ideas?
What she wears is somewhat random. Try doing the pool bit and then skip going to visit her that night, but go the following night. Skip the pool bit that day.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Bantry thanks for the quick answer! Unfortunately this is not working either... On the next day (and any other following day) the blue nightwear appears after save scumming a bit, but no interaction comes up, just the usual 360. :/

I'm a bit at loss... Maybe there is other content of hers that needs to be done before that can happen, there are many Desire scenes I haven't unlocked on this playthrough yet.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Desire night scene. You must first see all of her nighties, then she will show you the blue sexy nightie when she tells you she will repay the favor. What she wears is somewhat random, but it can change. Visit her, if it isn't the right lingerie, then PgUp until you are back where you came from. Then change your location and visit again, repeat until you get the desired result.

If you train in either strength or endurance 5 times a week, you will only get 1 point towards increasing your stat; so, only train a max of 4 times per week in either stat. Your phone keeps track of the number of times you have trained, but not your points (as it does for charm, hack and looks). Talk to Jennifer about the optimum training regime. Always strength train with Jennifer and concentrate on your training, not on her face. This will usually yield 2 training points. If you need more points, help the girls lift weights, this will get you 1 training point each time. As your stat increases, the more training points you will need in order to increase it. You can jog on the beach or in the gym or swim laps to get training points for endurance. You can usually only train once per day, but if you get a massage, you can get in another session of either strength or endurance. Also, if you meet with Alice on the sunbed and look at her face, she may kiss you and get you so horny that you swim laps to cool off.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Puppet Master : all of Desire's nighties have popped up at least once in my playthrough, the pool scene has been played at least 2 or 3 times, and yet when the blue nightie shows up again, no mention of the favour... So frustrating.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Puppet Master : all of Desire's nighties have popped up at least once in my playthrough, the pool scene has been played at least 2 or 3 times, and yet when the blue nightie shows up again, no mention of the favour... So frustrating.
You're missing something somewhere. What exactly it is hard to say without seeing everything you've done up to that point. Have to ask, are you sure you have seen her entire pool scene? When are you going to visit her at night? Are you leaving from your room or another location? Did you interac with her during the night? I don't know the parameters the code is looking for, but I'm guessing something is missing.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Bantry : pool scene should be complete, unless the phone is missing some achievements (it ends with her climaxing on the floating bed). I've tried starting the night visit from pretty much any location available and at different hours (anything between 00:00 and 3:00). Not sure what you mean with "did you interact with her at night", do you mean poker winner scenes?...
Anyway, I'm working on completing her stuff in general, just to see if there is some weird hidden parameter as you suggested.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
For those interested, I think I found the answer to Desire's blue lingerie scene: the requirement for the encounter is that, after having had a pool event, you must visit her at least twice by night with her opening the door in that blue lingerie (evidence to this is that at the begining of the scene, she mentions the fact that you look happy to see her dressed that way AGAIN).

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry, that's what I was trying to tell you. You have to see all of her lingerie, then pool scene, then see her in the blue lingerie again.

Reactions: imzahai

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
For those interested, I think I found the answer to Desire's blue lingerie scene: the requirement for the encounter is that, after having had a pool event, you must visit her at least twice by night with her opening the door in that blue lingerie (evidence to this is that at the begining of the scene, she mentions the fact that you look happy to see her dressed that way AGAIN).
Think it has already been well explained, but to add all details,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a lot of other outcomes too, described below, warning humor may appear without due reason or punchlines,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
OK I don't usually do this when it comes to unfinished games' stories, but with every new update I'm getting more and more intrigued with the main story-line and Joy's purpose, so here's my crazy speculation:

- What if ALL the girls on the island are sterile? After all, sex is constantly unprotected and there is never a mention of periods or any precaution being needed.
Joy's final aim would be a miraculous remedy to infertility, and she's harvesting the protagonist's semen for her tests because she found some special trait (genetic or not) in it. Also, even though the island is basically one huge harem (which makes the girls' work little more than glorified prostitution...), Joy is obviously interested - although in her own twisted way - in the empowerment of women, as seen in Jennifer's backstory and in many enhanced physical traits of the girls (so the semen would also be a base ingredient for a strength serum, a breast enhancer etc.).

Too crazy?...

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It's an explanation, good as any. Then again as we await the next release of an update or new version, the mind can play funny tricks. Whatever gets you through the night as you wait. Me, I occupy myself trying to guess what Delizia's new yoga scene/event will be like. She keeps it somewhat of a secret, but she has a HUGE crush on me.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone unlocked all sex scene yet ?? coz I make a mistake about Jessica (Hotshot first time fuck scene) .
Nothing stopping you from going back and playing Hotshots with her again. One of the great things about Holiday Island is that you really can't mess up as there is always a way to recover or replay an event.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes