jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
For the Heather and Jessica beach scene, I have a save with both of them at the beach in their skimpy bikinis. If I try to run through it multiple times is it possible to trigger the Jessica join scene? I've tried it like 5 times and its not triggering. Also, does my lust need to be high, or does that matter? I reduced it so I wouldn't have an Accident in my pants. Both girls, affection, love and lust are at max.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Try that when Jessica is not at the beach when you go walk with Heather.
This scene triggers commonly.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Two dream images added for Delizia :)
WooHoo! Sure hope they rescind this mandatory evacuation order for where I live since Dorian has finally passed. Chances are good the stores will re-open and I can stock up on all the baby oil I will need to get me through this new update before it is released.

Reactions: Puppet Master

fighunter

Nov 3, 2018
Hi, I'm on the latest version but I wanted to check something before making a mistake. Yvette just came back from checking on her sister but trying to trigger the next part of this quest isn't doing anything no matter when I pass by. I waited till the agreed time and nothing happened and tried making her win contests to get a proper dinner invite like the guide said, but nothing happened. I'm afraid of advancing in days and permanently losing the opportunity to finish it. Is there something I have to do?

witteb

May 3, 2019
Hi, I'm on the latest version but I wanted to check something before making a mistake. Yvette just came back from checking on her sister but trying to trigger the next part of this quest isn't doing anything no matter when I pass by. I waited till the agreed time and nothing happened and tried making her win contests to get a proper dinner invite like the guide said, but nothing happened. I'm afraid of advancing in days and permanently losing the opportunity to finish it. Is there something I have to do?
She needs to be gone for exactly seven days.

Reactions: brianiac

Issa13

Nov 20, 2018
Ok so I just lost all my progress in this game. My pc broke down a while back, fixed it but all my games that isn´t on my ssd stopped working so I had to re-install it. Is it possible for someone here to get me a save-file or do I have to replay everything?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok so I just lost all my progress in this game. My pc broke down a while back, fixed it but all my games that isn´t on my ssd stopped working so I had to re-install it. Is it possible for someone here to get me a save-file or do I have to replay everything?
Use the 'Search' box in the upper right of the screen and you can find save files. However, with a new update (0.1.8.0) being released at the end of this weekend or at the beginning of next week, just wait and download it. It will have a bunch of new content that will make starting a new game from the beginning worthwhile.

Issa13

Nov 20, 2018
Use the 'Search' box in the upper right of the screen and you can find save files. However, with a new update (0.1.8.0) being released at the end of this weekend or at the beginning of next week, just wait and download it. It will have a bunch of new content that will make starting a new game from the beginning worthwhile.
You mean the search corner in windows? I don´t even know what the save file would be called, is it the name I used in-game? I tried searching for the game-folder but mysteriously it just disappeared from my pc. Even searched through both my entire harddrives

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You mean the search corner in windows? I don´t even know what the save file would be called, is it the name I used in-game? I tried searching for the game-folder but mysteriously it just disappeared from my pc. Even searched through both my entire harddrives
So you have multiple hard drives, which I'm guessing means you have a 'C' drive, maybe a 'D' drive and others. Your PC broke down. Does that mean you had to do a fresh clean install of your operating system? Was the game installed on one of your other drives, (not the 'C' drive)? I ask because the game automatically saves in multiple separate locations. Without more information it is impossible to answer your question.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Android version please????
There is no Android version, or at least not one created by the developer. Use the search box, top right of the screen and you can find versions that others have created. FAIR WARNING - Some of these versions have been very unstable and caused more problems than benefit of playing the game on an Android device. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

zelios

Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys just a question, just wondering where are the renders/vids for those sex scene with controls? used the unren to extract scenes and can't find those. Hope someone can help :D

yvette.PNG

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.8 beta - development news (updated 06/09/2019)

Estimated release dates:
0.1.8.0 beta --> 07/09/2019 or 08/09/2019, depending on test progress (pre-beta testing is already in progress)

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Version 0.1.8 beta - development news (updated 06/09/2019)

Estimated release dates:
0.1.8.0 beta --> 07/09/2019 or 08/09/2019, depending on test progress (pre-beta testing is already in progress)

I can't help but read it as July 9, 2019 or August 9, 2019.

I think I need to read dd/mm/yyyy dates in a mirror.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I can't help but read it as July 9, 2019 or August 9, 2019.

I think I need to read dd/mm/yyyy dates in a mirror.
In a lot of cases concerning numbers, germans are crazy :) If we say 25, it's spoken "5 and 20". Try to write that down when you get a lot of numbers and someone talks fast. You get crazy with all that jumping back and forth...

But as far as dates are concerned, it's a lot more logical to use dd/mm/yyyy --> all in kind of accending order, than mixing it all up and use mm/dd/yyyy. But I can write it in long form as 7. or 8. of september, so that everyone can understand it right away.
Or do I need to write Sepmember 8. 2019 so you guys can understand it :D

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes