darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Keep getting
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sexting/Yumiko/Yumiko_sexting500.jpg'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yumiko's sexting images have been upgraded from jpb to webp format. If you have them in your player room on display, you will get a crash.
Use the app on your phone while not in your player room and delete the yumiko sexting images from your images on the wall. This will fix the problem.
I haven't thought about that. Sorry.

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Same, installed quickfix, big ol' middlefinger trying to load a save.
If the error loading a save is NOT "could not find return label", send me the saves and I will try to find a fix for 0.1.8.1
In case it's the former, there is nothing I can do about it. Saves that are "inside" a scene have a much higher probablity of not working. if you save in a regular location, you have an almost 100% chance the save can be reused.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
So i noticed i needed to chore through Eva+Joy's quest before the finale for Jen would start (i dont remember having to do this before as ive already seen Joy's 3rd office scene and the lab stuff long ago without ever knowing who the f@&# Eva was) buuut the last part of Jen's quest still doesnt trigger

EDIT: Ok i finally got it, shieeeet that was random af.
At least its not a bug
Thanks anyways

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The only thing I like about this game is you can choose their breasts and figure size.
And sorry if that a not what others dont want to hear.
In the words of Arnold Swartzanigger dont get offended girlie man.

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Yumiko's sexting images have been upgraded from jpb to webp format. If you have them in your player room on display, you will get a crash.
Use the app on your phone while not in your player room and delete the yumiko sexting images from your images on the wall. This will fix the problem.
Yeah, the error says Yumiko's sexting images are to blame. I never would have figured my gal would cause so many problems! Can't load from the save to delete the image, so I'm having to start from the beginning to play. I'm sure you will figure something out to fix it.

Reactions: Puppet Master

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I can't do that . Everytime I try to use the app from phone i get the same error "Couldn't find file 'sexting/Yumiko/Yumiko_sexting500.jpg' "

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This game is very good, but I think it has some details that, without the guide mod, make it a little difficult, especially when activating certain events, but out of that excellent game and waiting for more content. ;)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah, the error says Yumiko's sexting images are to blame. I never would have figured my gal would cause so many problems! Can't load from the save to delete the image, so I'm having to start from the beginning to play. I'm sure you will figure something out to fix it.
I don't have the problem so I cannot test it.
But since it is a simple reference it should be possible to simply add the jpg images from 1.7.2 to the correct 1.8.0 folder.

- Folder in your 1.8.0 installation (create it if it do not exist)
\game\images\sexting\Yumiko

Then add the 3 images I have attached.

RenPy games look in the /images/ folder first to find their images.
Only if they dont find them there, they will look in the rpa.

Since you now add the pictures, it should look there and find them, even though they are not in the 1.8 rpa.
Should work. In theory.

Reactions: darkhound1
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes