DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Oh what the hell. Darkhound is not the only one in a good mood over 1.8
Here are some quick troll primers for anybody out there thinking

"I wish I could troll HI but not have to play it!"

Let's go,

Quick complaints
  • I can't see Faye's ass for her boobs.
  • Joy should be a blonde, they have more fun.
  • Jennifer's boobs never stay one size, don't Drink and Render.
  • Miriam and Mercedes should switch, you keep mixing them up.
  • Yumiko stole my lucky coin, it has cooties now.
Tricky Complaints
  • I asked for an Amazon, Ivy looks Hispanic.
  • Resplandor (Joy) is all play and no work, but I can't buy an axe? (*)
  • Faye looks like a Pumpkin to me, I ordered a melon (*)
  • Aly does not have 2K's, there is no snow on the top of them (*)
Mechanical complaints
  • "Fondle Breasts". Not "fondle left Breast". Not "fondle right breast", Fondle breasts, both.
    • Is my second hand waiting to be animated?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(*) Axe? Melons? 2Ks?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

witteb

May 3, 2019
In a lot of cases concerning numbers, germans are crazy :) If we say 25, it's spoken "5 and 20". Try to write that down when you get a lot of numbers and someone talks fast. You get crazy with all that jumping back and forth...

But as far as dates are concerned, it's a lot more logical to use dd/mm/yyyy --> all in kind of accending order, than mixing it all up and use mm/dd/yyyy. But I can write it in long form as 7. or 8. of september, so that everyone can understand it right away.
Or do I need to write Sepmember 8. 2019 so you guys can understand it :D
Happy to know that the dutch aren't the only ones.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I may not have installed the new version correctly after I pre-tested the Beta.
Does anyone else have 1.8.0 Beta on their opening screen?
If I've borked it I will reinstall, but maybe it's just the one background image that needs updating.
The About screen says that I'm running 1.8.0 not 1.8.0 Beta.
Let me know.

Also, who would want to fuck a girl who's always falshing?

Zeeahh

Mar 26, 2019
Does anyone know where the saves are found? Looked under Appdata/roaming/renpy where they usually are and it isn't there.

adeii

Dec 25, 2018
about 880 MB, not compressed media, only 2x2 save slots.
New UI would be pain in the ass for phones and tablets. Or attach mouse over USB/BT to easy clicking :D

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Sadly the game is getting worse by the minute with all the grind and free-roaming bullshit without any meaningful content.
Character interactions are superficial petting at most and it gets boring pretty quickly.
MC is a cum machine because every girl arouses him quickly and the only thing he can do is jerk to eternity.
Sorry dev but no, I don't think people are interested in looking at MC jerking all of the time.
Also, the main premise of choosing girls physical characteristics at the start of the game is a total sham - they all have unnatural humongous mammaries by default.
Guess after you milk your patrons for another year or two, MC might actually do some real fucking.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
am i the only one who loaded his save and the game is complete broken even after the quick fix?
More information needed. What was the version of your 'save'? Are you playing on a PC or Mac? Do you have a traceback file you can attach and upload? Otherwise we're just guessing.

Reactions: junior366

Adawg555

May 16, 2017
How do I get the Eva shower scene to work? Every time I try she tells me to get out no matter what I do. Stats are maxed all around so requirements should be met

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes