Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Assuming there wasn't a sign on the door saying the shower is occupied, your stats, especially 'Lust' do not need to be maxed. Eva wants to play a game where she teases you and sees if she can make you hard.

Adawg555

May 16, 2017
Assuming there wasn't a sign on the door saying the shower is occupied, your stats, especially 'Lust' do not need to be maxed. Eva wants to play a game where she teases you and sees if she can make you hard.
If the sign on the door says occupied and I go in, Eva gets mad. If shes in the gym and the shower is empty, MC just takes a shower and nothing happens.

Having trouble with Jennifer too. I'm supposed to visit her on nights she doesnt work in the bar to get the last part of the story but nothing happens there either. It just lets me say Hi to her

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do I get the Eva shower scene to work? Every time I try she tells me to get out no matter what I do. Stats are maxed all around so requirements should be met
If the sign on the door says occupied and I go in, Eva gets mad. If shes in the gym and the shower is empty, MC just takes a shower and nothing happens.

Having trouble with Jennifer too. I'm supposed to visit her on nights she doesn't work in the bar to get the last part of the story but nothing happens there either. It just lets me say Hi to her
You need to find Eva in the shower without the sign being posted. It's random so keep trying. When she is along in the gym, SAVE and then try and take a shower. If the sign is there or she isn't, reload and try again.

Keep visiting Jennifer on the nights she doesn't work, at different times and eventually you'll get the option to ask her about her story. Again that is what the SAVE function is for.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I think I messed around with the console too much and now I can't even get an erection. (On the game)
Do you mean the companion mod or the console cheat codes? Too much use of either can Bork the game. Most players do not heed the warnings posted in the mod itself or the Guide or Puppet Master's FAQ which causes problems. All I can say is, "I hope you have a save."

Reactions: junior366

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Do you mean the companion mod or the console cheat codes? Too much use of either can Bork the game. Most players do not heed the warnings posted in the mod itself or the Guide or Puppet Master's FAQ which causes problems. All I can say is, "I hope you have a save."
Or else you are starting a new game to fix the MC's weewee!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
WooHoo! Finally got all the achievements. There is always one girl each update that refuses to cooperate and makes me work for the last one or two. This time it was Mercedes. She was probably mad that I slept with her sister. At least that's my story.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I think I messed around with the console too much and now I can't even get an erection. (On the game)
Well, now you'd know it for real: Cheating Causes Impotence! Next level will be when whole thing drops off (=game crashes)... or when the cheated one cuts it off ;D. I think Yumiko is responsible for cooking, so she may also have some big knife already somewhere waiting dirty cheaters' sausages to be cutted...

Last edited:

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
New characters as well as new locations are great. But if only there were more scenes in the doctor's office or the massage area for the old characters

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
So, I guess i need to restart to get the Yumiko arrival scene?
Also about Yumiko.
Has the quartersgame been changed?
I have tried 50 times or so to get it in the valley. Almost the first thing I did this morning was quarters and I got it straight in.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
And I'm sure he is already trying to figure it out!
Nope, I was sleeping :)
Just got out of bed. I'll start working on it now :)
On a side note. I'm 99.99999% sure that it works if you put the images with the correct name in the correct folder.

Reactions: junior366

thebigo147

Jun 17, 2019
Great new scene with Eva in the shower. You've reached perfection with her. Darkhound ... you have such a talent for creating/depicting beautiful women. Best collection of female characters in gaming!!! Cheers and bravo :)

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
How do you get the Yoga achievements? I have the upgraded binoculars but no matter when I go out on the balcony no one is there.

Reactions: vicaut
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes