Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I can't do that . Everytime I try to use the app from phone i get the same error "Couldn't find file 'sexting/Yumiko/Yumiko_sexting500.jpg' "
Let's try the tinkerer way :)
Use unren.bat, extract pictures, copy one of the picture and name it "Yumiko_sexting500.jpg" and put it in /game/images/pictures/sexting ( create the folders if necessary ).
Then, proceed with Darkhound instructions.

Edit : or just do what duckswimming said :)

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So i noticed i needed to chore through Eva+Joy's quest before the finale for Jen would start (i dont remember having to do this before as ive already seen Joy's 3rd office scene and the lab stuff long ago without ever knowing who the f@&# Eva was) buuut the last part of Jen's quest still doesnt trigger

EDIT: Ok i finally got it, shieeeet that was random af.
At least its not a bug
Thanks anyways
Natasha, now Eva ? Just invite them on the island, they carry some serious boobies :)
Both have strip poker after scenes.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Just starting to get the hang of the game, I have got quite far but I think I am going to start a new game mainly because I missed some content from the beginning, It is one of the best games I played in quite a while, something different happens each day, anyway thanks (y) looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
sorry if it has been asked before but the cheats for poker games are not working for me can someone help me'

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I can't do that . Everytime I try to use the app from phone i get the same error "Couldn't find file 'sexting/Yumiko/Yumiko_sexting500.jpg' "
Ignore doesn't let you continue?
I can fix it with the save game update to 0.1.8.1. If you don't want to wait, you can do as duckswimming suggested. It will work. You can use any 1920x1080 image, doesn't have to be from the game, and name it accordingly.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Just starting to get the hang of the game, I have got quite far but I think I am going to start a new game mainly because I missed some content from the beginning, I t is one of the best games I played in quite a while, something different happens each day, anyway thanks (y) looking forward to the next update.
The only content you can miss from the start is Aly as plane girl for her "second arrival" and Alice's strength training reward with extra.
Everything else can be done w/o restarting.

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
Anybody know where the save for all the girls is? Can't remember which page it was on, it was recent btw maybe 2 updates or 1 ago.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I don't have the problem so I cannot test it.
But since it is a simple reference it should be possible to simply add the jpg images from 1.7.2 to the correct 1.8.0 folder.

- Folder in your 1.8.0 installation (create it if it do not exist)
\game\images\sexting\Yumiko

Then add the 3 images I have attached.

RenPy games look in the /images/ folder first to find their images.
Only if they dont find them there, they will look in the rpa.

Since you now add the pictures, it should look there and find them, even though they are not in the 1.8 rpa.
Should work. In theory.
Tried it, didn't work, I'll just keep playing from the beginning until Darkhound1 fixes it.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Kekeke size doesnt matter, i like to focus on my main girls Renée Aly and Jen, some Yvette on the side. I ignore the rest >.>
To each his own :)
It's just that as a special girl Jennifer doesn't have that much content compared to the likes of Amy, Yvette, Heather, Jessica etc, Aly get decent content, Renée is on the low end.
Do as you like of course but you miss a lot if you don't play with the other girls.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Remember to use your words.
No hope to be a real troll without them.

On page 557 people expect quality.

It sounds like you chat with a mirror about your own opinion on HI.
Out of curiosity, how did you spotted him as a troll ? Genuinely. Well, either you were spot on or you hurted the guy feelings(not that I care about that mind you).
Tried it, didn't work, I'll just keep playing from the beginning until Darkhound1 fixes it.
Odd, it should work. I used this "trick" several times when images were missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes