DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
My friend, if someone asks for saves, it means they need saves with the completely updated update. It’s not necessary to throw your link to them))
It certainly does, but there is a bit more to it than that.

In this thread no effort requests for save games involves dancing with a target painted on the head.
Troll hunters will ignore or react as they see fit.

Might be different elsewhere, but that's how we do it here.
We expect effort and help those that help themselves.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
My friend, if someone asks for saves, it means they need saves with the completely updated update. It’s not necessary to throw your link to them))
We know that...the thing is a full updated save is useless, the person will miss a lot of things and if said person just want to see the pictures (which is equal to a full save mostly ), one just needs to download the game and extract the pictures with unren.
The purpose of a game is to be played and the cheats for this game are easily foundable (apparently it is a word :p ). I use cheats all the time in this game.

Edit : and as Duck said, before asking ....do a search first at least.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Another odd glitch of some kind. Running on Linux I start the program from the terminal. At some point in game play I appear to hit some place that is loading up a particular mp3 to play. Later when I end the program I will often see an error message indicting an mp3 has a missing header. No other error messages are anywhere and I don't seem to notice any zone of silence but then there are sound effect mp3's too so no idea which one it is.

The address given appears to be virtual so I don't think that will help but anyway this is them;

[mp3 @ 0x7f9648019120] Header missing
[mp3 @ 0x7f54b00109c0] Header missing
[mp3 @ 0x7f5ffc00e2c0] Header missing
[mp3 @ 0x7f5edc00b280] Header missing
[mp3 @ 0x7f97500323e0] Header missing
[mp3 @ 0x7f97f0009840] Header missing

I have no hard reason to think this but I would suspect it is the same mp3 every time. During several runs of the program this message will appear maybe 15 or 25 percent of the time. I checked the log and nothing there. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Oh by the way, I often go to the programs beach in the late afternoons to just listen to the waves, relax, be alone. Ironic eh, to seek to be alone on an island full of girls but it is the way that I am. So what is it with those fracken squawking birds? I'm not complaining, its kind of funny and entertaining, LOL. Sounds like a bird disagreement going on or something.

I used to hear those same birds all the time when I was a kid and we were visiting my dad in the VA hospital before he died. They aren't regular crows but they are some kind of a black bird that walks around on the ground a lot. No idea even now what those things were.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Lot of different approaches.
Here is the old "non-cheater" quick start,

Girls to pick first
Yvette and Eva have a major sex event if they win a contest (this is possible after the first week).
Yvette has a large number of random sex events with few stat requirements, Eva's require high endurance.

Faye is very dependable for sex if you have a high charm and blue pills (pool, bar)

High charm allows you to get over a number of early checks at the Doctor, Jennifer and Yumiko and Faye.

Things to do and know first
Pick Charm, Pick Yvette and Faye or Eva. Then pick who ever you did not get next chance you have.

Read intro, Read Reception Intro, Read Doctors info. Read Jennifers info in the Gym.
Dont skip it. It'll bite your ass if you do.

Train (probably endurance with a bit of strength), read books. Get smart watch and quests at doctor for girls stats.

How to get quick payoffs
Let Yvette or Eva win a contest each (will give two sex events).

Yvette will start spawning a large number of events randomly as she gets high.
Work on Faye, do her at pool with blue pill and charm 4, work on her in bar as your stats go up.

And go from there. 3 to 4 major sex events by late second week or early third plus whatever other girls are there and minor events.

Or go with one of the guides for other girls and starts.
This is just my quick stater.
Not trying to just be disagreeable but the logistics of what you have written is not possible or at least not with my particular configuration of the game. First, Yvette and Faye are not even on the island even still. Costs 300 favor to get them and whatever that is in sperm samples. You can't just crank it out continuously. You have to get at least a minimal level of endurance back which requires doing things that consumes massive amounts of time. I begin to feel like a sperm machine but it has to be done to get money to finance the game.

I tried a contest appointment with Alice that failed and a contest appointment with Eva failed. Difficult to know what will fail or not if you can't see their stats. Not so hard to initially raise affection. Not so easy to initially raise lust. Doping a girls drink in the bar helps on lust but the bar isn't going 24/7. When you fail on an encounter with a girl the affection and lust generally take a dive.

Dialoging many of the girls initially is when they are in total biyatch mode which gets you not much. Jessica was one of the few if only one that didn't appear to initially be in biyatch mode.

At the same time as all of that, the player has to work on his own numbers to get them up to a point where he will pass all these test checks to determine if he is deemed worthy. The girl also has to pass her own checks so you have to work the girls side too. All takes time. It varies among the different checks but charm appears to be critical and mine started at 2 and failed everything. Then it costs money to buy beauty cream that you have to spread out over time or it is wasted because the program won't count quickly repeated uses. You can't spot some or many of the girls on the bench to work up your strength when your strength starts out at 2. Getting points on strength training is always a hit or miss situation also just making it harder. If you were to get lucky and your endurance is too low, you blow before the girl and it appears that some or most of the girls get extremely unhappy about this. I haven't even tried anything on any girls other than the contest events which all failed because I deemed any of that to be futile. Every time you click the read charm or read sneaking/hacking it then is blocked for a period of time. Also, half the responses on reading sneaking are about cammoflage which is not very helpful on the island so those time periods are completely wasted.

So far, I have burned weeks trying to figure out the magic process required to raise strength and endurance. I ran weight-massage-endurance along with spotting girls as many as I could get, 4 each per week on strength and 4 on endurance and it went no where. I began to suspect that no matter how you train, you can not do it on consecutive days and make gains. I don't really know if that is the case or not but running a mon-wed-fri-sun work out routine seems to work or work the best and I make gains doing that. That means you are going no where half of your time because you can't train either if that is indeed how it works. In other words, it takes twice as long.

For me, backing the game up or saving and re-trying or alternative trying something is just another way of cheating the game so I do not do that.

I did manage finally to get one blue pill and it may be that 5 L(x that, H sperm samples) sperm samples are what is required and those are not easy to come by when you can't do much of anything with the girls. I am now endeavoring to get my lust number up over 50 which is not easy or simple at this stage of the game.

Consequently, instead of trying as early as possible to nail 2 or 3 girls which was most likely going to fail anyway after I tried and failed what were said to be easy hits, I chose the path of working on getting my own numbers all up to acceptable game play levels and try and get the implant encryptions. Even getting the girls measurements in this sort of situation is something of a monumental and TIME consuming task that trudges on very slowly.

Doing all of that up there consumes massive amounts of time. That is my experience with this thing at any rate for what ever it is or is not worth and that is why I'm up in the 40 something days of game play.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Not trying to just be disagreeable but the logistics of what you have written is not possible or at least not with my particular configuration of the game.
Well it is a quick start, so it assumes people start from fresh or are total newcomers.
There two girls are picked for free etc. and those girls are very reliable to spawn for in said manner (for those looking for quick results).

It does not have anything to say about ongoing games.
There people have invested and will progress as they choose and prefer.

I just noticed this piece of dialogue :)
Google her last name if you didn't already, Darkhound had a little fun there too.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So far, I have burned weeks trying to figure out the magic process required to raise strength and endurance. I ran weight-massage-endurance along with spotting girls as many as I could get, 4 each per week on strength and 4 on endurance and it went no where. I began to suspect that no matter how you train, you can not do it on consecutive days and make gains. I don't really know if that is the case or not but running a mon-wed-fri-sun work out routine seems to work or work the best and I make gains doing that. That means you are going no where half of your time because you can't train either if that is indeed how it works. In other words, it takes twice as long.
Did you by chance ask Jennifer to explain the optimal training schedule for strength and endurance?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Amy's max affection is 35 and it's not increasing. Is something wrong ?
Geez read a few earlier posts or do a simple search.
Amy's stats for Affection and Love are automatically rest with this update. Her new stats are Affection=35 and Love=35. You must complete the new content/quests to raise them. You CANNOT adjust them with a mod or cheat code.

Reading.png

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Getting Ivy to bounce on my D is getting annoying from this Breast Bump scene. blue pill popped, skimpy bikini on, running back and forth while time skipping and when I do bump into her ever 2-3 days it never ends in sex. she's max lust etc o_O

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes