Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Compiled all known(probably) cheats in one file:

UPD:
found more convenient poker game cheat:
Code:
g_cheats_enabled = 1
Shows the winner in top left before cards are revealed.
g_poker_game.winner = 0
Let's you win the round, but it breaks the above cheat.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yesterday I updated the game to the new version but I am not sure what new content has been added to it.The bugs are fixed which is fine.But Amy's quests are still said to be available in next version and its the same for Miriam and Mercedes.Can somebody please tell if there is specifically any new content added for particular girls?
Use the phone, Luke.

Reactions: Bantry

Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
Why am I annoyed? I am not annyoed, nor did I act annoyed.
The problem is that everyone seems to think he/she knows something and is mixing everything up, stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with one another.
This is what my preferences screen looks like. You see there are the options to use 1920x1080.
View attachment 487652

I know what I coded and I'm pretty sure it is working for the huge majority, or we would see a lot more complaints, because one thing is for sure in this forum - if something even a tiny little something is not working, there will be complaints.

This is the code that is executed when the game starts:
Python:
init -5 python:
    from time import time
    import datetime
    import os
    if os.name == "nt":
        import ctypes
        g_user32 = ctypes.windll.user32
        g_y_physical_screen = g_user32.GetSystemMetrics(1)
    else:
        g_y_physical_screen = 1200
And this is the code that defines the preferences:
Python:
                    if not renpy.loadable("use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"):
                        vbox:
                            style_prefix "check"
                            label _("Resolution")
                            textbutton _("manual resize") action SetField(persistent, 'resolution', 1000)
                            textbutton _("1280x720") action SetField(persistent, 'resolution', 1280)
                            textbutton _("1600x900") action SetField(persistent, 'resolution', 1600)
                            if g_y_physical_screen >= 1200:
                                textbutton _("1920x1080") action SetField(persistent, 'resolution', 1920)
                            if g_y_physical_screen >= 1600:
                                textbutton _("2560x1440") action SetField(persistent, 'resolution', 2560)
So if you get 1440 when you manually execute the command after the game has been loaded, maybe it starts on your secondary screen which has lower settings?
Please check the variable g_y_physical_screen in the console.
Just type:
g_y_physical_screen
If you also get 1440 then I have no idea why it doesn't work. But probably you get 1080 or lower.
I only use one screen, so I cannot really test this.
If g_y_physical_screen is not 1440, you can try this:
Open the console and type:
g_y_physical_screen = 1440
After that, go to the preferences. You should see the additonal option 1920x1080 now.
If for whatever reason windows returns the resolution from the wrong monitor when the game starts, I'm pretty sure something can be found to work around that. But I wasn't aware of that problem.

EDIT: If you have the problem that higher resolutions are not available, please try the files attached in the zip. Copy them to the "game" folder and replace the two existing files. The logic has been changed, so that every time the preferences are opened, the game will again get the native resolution of your screen (instead of only once when the game is started). Please let me know if this works for you.
A very clear and succinct answer if ever I saw one...(thank you for that) Strangely enough, it turns out those 2 variables are coming up differently on my system (1440 for ctypes... and 1152 for g_y_physical_screen both taken after the program is up and running)

will try the zip files and let you know if anything changes.

Edit: I believe that got it, as now the 1080 option is available (exactly as it is intended based on the logic of the code above)
(strangely enough, the values do not change in the console for ctypes and g_y_physical_screen ... would seem to be an issue with multiple monitors with differing native resolutions on my end imho.)
Still ... many thanks for looking into this.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkhound1
Oct 29, 2018
any one have a compressed version ... ?
Darkhound has been implementing webp compression with a number of updates along the way allowing for the game to stay at a smaller file size over time. It's kinda already mostly compressed. Some member may still yet put up a compressed version for the rest of the legacy content though.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Just like real life, the girls' attitude (stats) toward the main character drop if you don't pay attention to them. Lust, love, etc.

On the plus side I guess is that if the girl is not on the island her stats don't drop.
When a girl comes off the island except for Yvette who thought she had a family emergency, the girl is put in Amy's secretly developed cryo freeze system that she created for the military which is another major source of her abundant financial backing. The military also financed Joy's body enhancement genetic technology for obvious reasons. The military uses unmarked jets for all travel to and from the island and maintains a shield system over and around the island to prevent unauthorized person's from gaining access to it. The subdermal implants, monitoring system and phone technology is also all military grade hardware.

Once a girl is placed in the cryo tube and it is activted, she will not experience any time and her aging is halted as of the instant she went in to the system. This system is similar to the one Joy invented which de-aged her except that the island girls are not de-aged, their aging is only halted. Consequently, once a girl goes into the cryo system her statistics do not change. All the girls that are not initially on the island are in cryo until which time that the management awakens and sends them or the player requests them. Since coming out of cryo is something of a shock to a person's system and it takes them a while to recover from its affects, this is the reason that it takes a day for them to arrive once you request a girl.

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Cleaning up all these "stray" events and scenes is not exactly easy. I'm struggling with getting some of them to fire off. Also, some of the events or maybe its scenes(or both) are graduated or a series. I tend to hop/skip over the initial ones for some reason and go to the money makers. That leaves the previous events/scenes latched. I have absolutely no desire to go back and unlatch these lessor events/scenes in the same series once the final level of that is done. It would be nice if the program would just go ahead and flag them as done if it doesn't matter otherwise. It does that sometimes and doesn't do it other sometimes.

Oximan

Feb 13, 2018
Ok, I must be doing something wrong. Im trying to get Amy to ask for a massage. I did all the things up to there, including getting BJ in orange/copper dress and arm wrestling. Am I supposed to wait for text or something? Quest thing says need love at 75 and wait for Amy and Jennifer to talk while Amy in skimpy nightwear, which Im trying, buy nothing is activating. Am I missing something?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, I must be doing something wrong. Im trying to get Amy to ask for a massage. I did all the things up to there, including getting BJ in orange/copper dress and arm wrestling. Am I supposed to wait for text or something? Quest thing says need love at 75 and wait for Amy and Jennifer to talk while Amy in skimpy nightwear, which Im trying, buy nothing is activating. Am I missing something?
Amy and Jennifer talking together in the nightbar is the prelude to arm wrestling. For the massage you need to talk with Amy in her room after dinner. She'll answer her door and say she just finished working out and it would be nice to get a massage. Time? Well the spa closes at 19:00, so it has to be after that. Once she mentions how nice a massage would be you'll have to talk with Renee and get her to give you massage lessons.

Reactions: junior366

Oximan

Feb 13, 2018
Amy and Jennifer talking together in the nightbar is the prelude to arm wrestling. For the massage you need to talk with Amy in her room after dinner. She'll answer her door and say she just finished working out and it would be nice to get a massage. Time? Well the spa closes at 19:00, so it has to be after that. Once she mentions how nice a massage would be you'll have to talk with Renee and get her to give you massage lessons.
Alright knocked on her door after dinner at 21:00 and it worked. Thanks

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Edit: I believe that got it, as now the 1080 option is available (exactly as it is intended based on the logic of the code above)
(strangely enough, the values do not change in the console for ctypes and g_y_physical_screen ... would seem to be an issue with multiple monitors with differing native resolutions on my end imho.)
Still ... many thanks for looking into this.
Thanks for confirming that the fix works :)
If you use the new files, the variable "g_y_physical_screen" is no longer used, although its still calculated when teh game starts. I only left it there to be able to check for differences. Now that I know the new files work, I will clean that up in the next update.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
When Yvette wins either contest i get an invitation to have dinner with her. I always end up with the private dinner, it seems I cannot trigger the reward1 scene in her room anymore. Is it a bug, am I doing something wrong or it is a non repeatable scene?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yes :( , nothing new
It has nothing to do with full screen or window or new ui or old ui.

Open the console, type:
menu_active = False

That's it. Since this should not happen in the first place, there might have been a problem during the save game update.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes