Jan 3, 2020
2 questions

1) How can I increase Amy's love capacity?

2) Is it possible to go back or redo the mission that has to present Amy with a dress? (In case you go to Jennifer's house and she shows some dresses and you play poker with her)

Jan 3, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug, bug, or problem that's just happening to me, but I'm not in any way completing Jennifer's mission where she needs to train with her 6 times in a week (I'm going all the day doing at least one exercise at the gym and the accountant is still at zero)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug, bug, or problem that's just happening to me, but I'm not in any way completing Jennifer's mission where she needs to train with her 6 times in a week (I'm going all the day doing at least one exercise at the gym and the accountant is still at zero)
Are you training by yourself or are you training WITH Jennifer?

Reactions: Henry73au

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone,
to further reduce the grind, a new option for "talk about other topics" has been added.
You will be able to compliment each girl once a day.
Depending on your charm, more or less options will be available.
All of the options have girl stat depending responses and some of them even have specific responses for several girls.
Just like in the real world, some girl like a certain type of compliment and some don't.
Some might still say thank you, even though they didn't like the compliment, while others might get upset.
Depending on the compliment, you will get closeups of her face, a full body side view (if available, reusing the "walk images"), a hug or even a kiss.
Each girl now also has the eye color added as a new attribute.
I hope you like the new "compliment option",
Darkhound

Jan 3, 2020
To be clear, she just isn't in the gym, you start by talking with her and then train with her.
Is there a specific place where I should talk to her or have to talk to her at the gym?

What are the phrases I have to select to make this happen?

If possible would have as you take some prints?

Jan 3, 2020

Hello everyone,
to further reduce the grind, a new option for "talk about other topics" has been added.
You will be able to compliment each girl once a day.
Depending on your charm, more or less options will be available.
All of the options have girl stat depending responses and some of them even have specific responses for several girls.
Just like in the real world, some girl like a certain type of compliment and some don't.
Some might still say thank you, even though they didn't like the compliment, while others might get upset.
Depending on the compliment, you will get closeups of her face, a full body side view (if available, reusing the "walk images"), a hug or even a kiss.
Each girl now also has the eye color added as a new attribute.
I hope you like the new "compliment option",
Darkhound
Is there a date for when the new update will come out?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
There is a problem. That quest can't be done with Jennifer since you have to watch the girl work out which can't be done with Jennifer.
If you were assigned this quest for Jennifer, it is a bug.
Are you sure it doesn't say Jessica? It's easy to confuse the two girls' names, and the quest can be done with Jessica.
Try this, go through all of Jennifer's options in the gym, especially have her show you how to lift weights. Then check your phone to see if the number you need has gone down. If I'm right, no matter what, your efforts will be in vain.

Reactions: Henry73au

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
When did he said that ?
Was mentioned some time ago as an aside in a post, I forget if it was on Patreon or here.

It is here worth remembering the context.
  • 2019 saw an enormous investment of time (quaility upgrades, gui overhaul and Amy's new quest chain being on top of everything else in 2019)
    • An estimate for 2019 would be 5-6 hours each day, year round, on top of RL job etc.
  • The game is maturing
    • The game's foundations and activity renders are close or near to completion.
    • It is likely that a higher share of future creation is of the type that adds "new" content (scenes, events, storys, sex etc).
It is reasonable to assume that the game will see less renders added pr. time period but that these will have a higher "value" pr. render than earlier periods, which also had to produce more support/fill renders.

And of course, much more important,

Be something Darkhound feels he wants to do and is fun, and not because "game".
HI is a marathon, no sprinting ;)

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2020
[QUOTE = "inyourface, post: 2855508, membro: 47457"]
Como ativar a missão de massagem de Renee, ela nunca poderia me fazer ensiná-la a massagear.
[/CITAR]
you do the following: win her affection (70 points should be good) and then you go to the massage room click on it and then click on a book icon with a symbol;)

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes