Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I would love to see and/or create some (respectful) fanart for HI... but without even a general idea of accurate assets/morphs used, I'd hesitate to even attempt it.
Have you explored darkhound1's DeviantArt page for ideas and information?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I would love to see and/or create some (respectful) fanart for HI... but without even a general idea of accurate assets/morphs used, I'd hesitate to even attempt it.
Unlike most other games, I do not us models you can buy anywhere. Most skin textures are modified to a certain extent. Some girls have more than 50 single morphs applied to them. A lot of them are converted from Victoria 4. Some are selfmade. So it won't be as easy to replicate them like in some other games.

If you still would like to give one or two of the girls a shot, I can provide the basics (like hair, skin texture and basic face morphs used).

Dec 7, 2019
Unlike most other games, I do not us models you can buy anywhere. Most skin textures are modified to a certain extent. Some girls have more than 50 single morphs applied to them. A lot of them are converted from Victoria 4. Some are selfmade. So it won't be as easy to replicate them like in some other games.

If you still would like to give one or two of the girls a shot, I can provide the basics (like hair, skin texture and basic face morphs used).
If you could provide that kind of information for Faye and Jessica, I'd be super duper grateful! I really only just got started with 3d stuff but I'd love to know what kind of work you did in order to get these characters.

Reactions: brianiac

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
I'm definitely interested in trying... though as I said I probly won't post anything if I can't get them close enough to do the characters justice.
I'm only on day 30, so I haven't seen all the girls yet, but Yvette, Alice, and Renée are my faves so far.

rickwalberg

Jun 5, 2017
Check the sub folder named "game". There should be a file named "use_fixed_resolution_720x.txt" inside it.
Rename it to "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt", removing the x at the end of the filename. This will switch the game back to the old resolution logic. Are you still running windows 7 btw?

About translations to other languages.
Fully translating the game might be possible, but you would have to use different logics in several places. The standard renpy translation way doesn't work for the dynamic texts used in HI.
Then there is the very bad effort to benefit ratio. Almost everyone can read english nowadays. At least for basic stuff.
All that considered, there will never be an official translation of the game to any other language than english.
If you want to translate the game yourself, feel free to do so. I'm not stopping you or have anything against it.
This fixed my problem thanks

Reactions: Puppet Master
Dec 20, 2018
How do i move into the new hotel room? I said to the receptionist that i wanted it and i went to the room tour with Jeniffer but after the room tour i just stayed in my old room, how do i move into the new one?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you remove girls from the island?

How do you get the guy to jerk off to other girls? I don't want him to jerk off to Aly.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes