inyourface

May 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "inyourface, post: 2855508, membro: 47457"]
Como ativar a missão de massagem de Renee, ela nunca poderia me fazer ensiná-la a massagear.
[/CITAR]
you do the following: win her affection (70 points should be good) and then you go to the massage room click on it and then click on a book icon with a symbol;)
?????????????

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
thank you again by chance Natasha decided to knock on my door. ...well we will see what happens next but .... :)

so thank you in advance. She is one of the most beautiful women I have seen in this life, real or virtual.
happy New Year

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
could someone get five images of naked Joy?(IF you can send it to me through a conversation please)
Out of curiosity, why not just use unren.bat and get ALL the images in the game? Then pick and choose which ones you want of any girl?
Unren.bat to extract the pictures.
Extract the batch from the archive, copy it in the root folder of the game and press 1.

Reactions: Puppet Master

rickwalberg

Jun 5, 2017
i can play other renpy games just fine. i boot this up and it takes forever to load then i start the game and get to play until i try and open the menu and the game just utterly craps out. if i try and open a menu on the main menu other than start the game lags to utter oblivion then crashes. advice?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i can play other renpy games just fine. i boot this up and it takes forever to load then i start the game and get to play until i try and open the menu and the game just utterly craps out. if i try and open a menu on the main menu other than start the game lags to utter oblivion then crashes. advice?
What version are you trying to run? A traceback report would be most helpful.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
The latest version of Renpy does not work well with older computers. I have not played the game for some time. (And I am a supporter.) I will be looking into buying a laptop. I have encountered crashing problems with a couple of other games. Devs are stepping up their games and they are not made for potatoes anymore.

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Have you ever tried one of those machine translated, Russian-English games?
It creates a whole new language.
Try it yourself. Take a few lines of text from the game and machine translate it in your native language.
Translating Darkhounds game might be challenging though as he codes them in a less general fashion
His games tend to be more complex than straight text conversion Ren'Py

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Check the sub folder named "game". There should be a file named "use_fixed_resolution_720x.txt" inside it.
Rename it to "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt", removing the x at the end of the filename. This will switch the game back to the old resolution logic. Are you still running windows 7 btw?

About translations to other languages.
Fully translating the game might be possible, but you would have to use different logics in several places. The standard renpy translation way doesn't work for the dynamic texts used in HI.
Then there is the very bad effort to benefit ratio. Almost everyone can read english nowadays. At least for basic stuff.
All that considered, there will never be an official translation of the game to any other language than english.
If you want to translate the game yourself, feel free to do so. I'm not stopping you or have anything against it.

Last edited:

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
An artwork thread would therefore be a small and dusty place I fear.
Based on what I've seen in the BaDIK, and Milfy City , etc fanart threads, I disagree...

There are some very talented Daz artists on this forum who are very good at figuring out what assets/characters are used in certain games and some of the resulting fanart is pretty impressive, imo. Example: Coriolan 's BaDIK fanart.

In one case, a game dev even posted his general starting points for a couple of his characters which allowed fans to create some really nice renders.

I understand that darkhound1 might NOT want to share information about his OC models (that's certainly up to him) -- but I also really enjoy seeing well done fanart. I also believe that really well done fanart has the ability to broaden the audience of games. I know I've downloaded and supported several games based solely on fanart in a sig or user avatar... However, I also understand that some fanart can be shit. lol.

I would love to see and/or create some (respectful) fanart for HI... but without even a general idea of accurate assets/morphs used, I'd hesitate to even attempt it.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes