Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Joy isn't sending me her sexts. I opened the console and typed:
joy.update_sexting_images()
which worked for Eva before.
Is there something else I need to do?
That is the proper command.
I don't check the sexting pics anymore (unless update), so I can't tell if Joy stopped sending them.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Could someone summarize the story of how Eva got the implants?
No. I want to know how she gets the implants
She only says that the surgeon was good and that's all.
There is no backstory like Jennifer.
Sorry got confused between Jennifer and Eva. If it is Eva, she must visit your room to tell you. Have her win a contest. I think there is also something with Joy providing some info too, but I don't remember exactly. Puppet Master's FAQ has all the info. You'll have to do your own translating since it is all in English.

Reactions: Puppet Master
Jan 3, 2020
[QUOTE = "Bantry, postagem: 2876788, membro: 259975"]
Desculpe, fiquei confusa entre Jennifer e Eva. Se for Eva, ela deve visitar seu quarto para lhe dizer. Faça com que ela ganhe um concurso. Acho que também há algo com o Joy fornecendo algumas informações, mas não me lembro exatamente. [USER = 835701] As perguntas frequentes do Puppet Master [/ USER] têm todas as informações. Você terá que fazer sua própria tradução, pois está tudo em inglês.
[/CITAR]
could you understand how they got the implants?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "Bantry, postagem: 2876788, membro: 259975"]
Desculpe, fiquei confusa entre Jennifer e Eva. Se for Eva, ela deve visitar seu quarto para lhe dizer. Faça com que ela ganhe um concurso. Acho que também há algo com o Joy fornecendo algumas informações, mas não me lembro exatamente. [USER = 835701] As perguntas frequentes do Puppet Master [/ USER] têm todas as informações. Você terá que fazer sua própria tradução, pois está tudo em inglês.
[/CITAR]
could you understand how they got the implants?
Sorry, lost in translation. The easiest thing to do that I can tell you is to save often. Check your phone for hints for the various achievements. There are only so many variables that can be changed. For example: Time of day, morning, noon, night. Location, beach, your room, her room, gym, etc. Wardrobe, what outfit/swimsuit she is wearing. Contests, butt, wet t-shirt, did she win? Save and change one variable. If it succeeds, great. if not reload and try something different.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
kdcmdkmckdcmldcmdlmml

On a walk on the beach wit Eva, she'll tell you that she had a good surgeon and promise to tell you the rest of the story later. This begins the quest to find out about Eva's breast expansion.
During your date with Eva's on her night visit to your room, you can get the middle part of her breast expansion quest. You must choose Eva to win either the Best Butt or Wet T-shirt contest. You can ask her about it while she lies on your bed. She will only tell you one time so pay attention. She had a former boyfriend who's dad was rich. He got his dad to pay for the implants. Then she went to Joy who replaced the implants with a special process so that her boobs stayed the same size but were all natural again.
Then you go to reception to ask when Joy will return to the island. When Joy returns, she will meet with you to tell you how she grew breast material and implanted it into Eva's chest.
Later you will find that Jennifer had the same procedure.

All this is in my FAQ under Eva:
80) How do I start the quest to find out about Eva's breasts? How do I finish it? How do I get Eva's reward date in my room? Is the reward date repeatable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
For everyone's edification:
As a matter of etiquette, if someone tries to answer your question, please respond with a LIKE in gratitude for the effort spent on your behalf.
Poking the LIKE button only takes a second and says thank you to a person who is trying to help you.
Sometimes the answer is wrong or there are communication problems. These things happen, even in the best of circumstances, but still, the person is trying to help; so, before you clarify what you need with more questions, poke that LIKE button first.

Also, a warm thank you from to the many, many people on these boards who already do this.
If you're wondering who these people are, just look who gave this post a LIKE.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.0 beta - development news (updated 11. January 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.9.0 release.​

The next release is 0.2.0 beta which will be a full update.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.

As of right now, the update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.2.0 has:
299 additional renders, videos or sound files

48 updated renders

New features and content

Jessica gets an extended pool sun lotion scene with 3 achievements --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Jennifer's photo studio will be introduced as a new location --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
You will be able to compliment the girls on different attributes. The higher your charm, the more options you have --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Joy gets a new office appointment where she hands out mini quests for the girls --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Amy will get several scenes in her room as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Amy will get an extended new arrival scene as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Amy will get her missing max love quest to conclude her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Jennifer gets a new type of posing with different clothes --> will be added with 0.2.0
Brenda gets a new type of posing with different clothes --> will be added with 0.2.0
Natasha's breast expansion quest will be concluded with a visit of Joy --> will be added with 0.2.0
Miriam can participate in the wet t shirt contest now --> will be added with 0.2.0
All regular girls that did not have them yet get two wet t shirt contest topless images --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye gets a short workout weight lifting help change weights scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Natasha gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye and Renée get shower events where you can watch them through the open door --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye and Renée get shower sexting images --> will be added with 0.2.0

Minor improvements and changes

A short message (similar to a strength check information) is displayed whenever you got a new achievement for a girl --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy's private workout appointments get some language corrections --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets three new achievements (with a replay button) for the private workouts. The scenes were already part of her max stats quests, but the achievements were missing. --> will be added with 0.2.0

Bug fixes

Room service event (when you open the door) has some leftover code from debugging. Background image could be missing, or some strange text "bla..." is shown --> will be fixed with 0.2.0

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.9.1 beta

Estimated release dates:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Available since 14. of december:

0.2.0 beta --> no idea yet

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Joy isn't sending me her sexts. I opened the console and typed:
joy.update_sexting_images()
which worked for Eva before.
Is there something else I need to do?
I played a bit and no sexting from Joy too, issued the command, no change.
I will play poker with her again, who knows => edit : no sexting after poker neither.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
If we will be losing the cheat, then I'd like to include a few more things for the FAQ.
I have the cheat to get a girl's age:
name.age_known = True
I need the cheats to reveal a girl's bust, waist, hips, height, and weight to use to get the stats for the special girls (Jennifer, Joy, Mercedes, Miriam, and Yumiko)
Even if the new version has Joy giving out this info in her office, I'd still like to include it.
Does anyone know these codes?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If we will be losing the cheat, then I'd like to include a few more things for the FAQ.
I have the cheat to get a girl's age:
name.age_known = True
I need the cheats to reveal a girl's bust, waist, hips, height, and weight to use to get the stats for the special girls (Jennifer, Joy, Mercedes, Miriam, and Yumiko)
Even if the new version has Joy giving out this info in her office, I'd still like to include it.
Does anyone know these codes?
You won't be losing the cheats. Wilson's mod will be splitt.
The "information and hints" part will be added directly to the game, so it won't be needed any more as a mod.
All stat cheats, inventory, etc., so all you know from Wilson's mod will not be a direct part of the game, but will continue in its current form as a mod.

About other character cheats. Here is the character class. You can find all the required information there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes