Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there any possibility that Natasha has a lively scene in the cowgirl position?
Will Brenda have a bigger stake in the game someday?
when I talked about a 'bigger stakes in history', I was thinking about a sex scene, but I can't complain since she will get a picture :)
Brenda and Natasha do not do particularly well in the polls, when fans vote for their favorite girls. You are welcome to become a patron of darkhound1, so you too can vote in the polls and express your preferences.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
At this point, Brenda will never got meaningful content, let alone having sex with her. Still she is not forgotten, she got the shot game.
Natasha got several nice scenes but I would guess she is too big for the ones that like black girls shaped like Brenda.
Natasha is a permanent resident of the island for me.

About tanned girls, feast your eyes on Mikaela. The bewbs abs combo and her face :love:

Mikaela_by_Darkhound1.jpg

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I finally finished my answer for Amy's quest for love and affection for my FAQ.
SPOILERS!

52) I can't get Amy's affection above 35 and her love above 35 no matter what I do! Is this a bug? I like the old system because it was easy. Why was it changed? I used a saved game to start playing version 1.9.x, and now I can't get Amy's affection above 35 and her love above 35 no matter what I do. Is this part of the quest? How does it start?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

53) What are all of Amy's subquests to raise her affection and love to 100? How do I do them?
This is a long process, so this question is broken up into parts which are numbered from 53 A to 53 H.

53 A) How do I start Amy's quest?

53 B) How do I get the private workout with Amy? How come I can't get Amy to tell me her measurements? How do I get Amy her new workout clothing? How come I can't give Amy her workout clothes?

53 C) How do I buy Amy her special shake? How do I give her the shake?

53 D) How do I learn how to give a massage? How do I give Amy a massage?

53 E) How do I see Amy arm wrestle in the bar? Is Amy's arm wrestling repeatable?

53 F) I'm supposed to buy Amy an orange flower, but I can't find it on my shopping app. I asked at reception, and they won't add it to the shopping app. How do I get Amy the orange rose?

53 G) How do I get Amy the copper dress? How do I give Amy the copper dress? How do I get Amy to wear the copper dress? I've groped Amy and had her flash me in every one of her outfits, but I'm still missing two images for the special achievement. What am I missing? How do I get Amy to give me a blowjob in the night bar?

53 H) I did all of Amy's quests, but her love is still stuck at 75. Is this a bug? Why can't I get Amy's love to 100?

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I've finally gotten a chance to play again. I'm making progress.
Now I just need to know how to get Natasha to come to my room.
Also, I need to get Joy to start sending her sexts.
Can anyone help me?
kdcmdkmckdcmldcmdlmml

Jan 3, 2020
I've finally gotten a chance to play again. I'm making progress.
Now I just need to know how to get Natasha to come to my room.
Also, I need to get Joy to start sending her sexts.
Can anyone help me?
kdcmdkmckdcmldcmdlmml
Natasha appears just like Yvette. You have to get lucky and sleep because she appears in the middle of the night

for a period of three months Joy is off the island

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks!
For Natasha, I've been in my room but awake.
I've played poker with Joy every time she's offered but no sexts.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Another question refined for the FAQ.
Serious SPOILERS!

122) How do I get Natasha's night visit? How do I finish Natasha's breast growth quest?

if I understand correctly they are additions or improvements to the FAQ of v.0.1.9.0, not for v.0.1.9.1 right?
so believe that the next FAQ update will be for v.0.2.0:):)
I wait patiently;)
good job(y)

Reactions: Puppet Master
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes