Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Jack73
I'm glad you're are getting some use out of the FAQ.
After I add a bit about Renee's massage training to the FAQ, I'll put the 1.9.1 number on there. For the most part, however, it's good to go. I can't do a 2.0 version until well after we see it because so much has to be added.

Reactions: brianiac and Jack73

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I've finally gotten a chance to play again. I'm making progress.
Now I just need to know how to get Natasha to come to my room.
Also, I need to get Joy to start sending her sexts.
Can anyone help me?
For Natasha, going to sleep before the night bar closes, starting at 23h00 or 00h00.
Edit : I think Darkhound posted the code or conditions required for Natasha visit.
Puppet Master here is the post https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-2687408

• affection >= 50 --> pretty sure that's not the problem
  • love >= 50 --> pretty sure that's not the problem
  • lust >= 80 --> might be the problem
  • random factor, l_even_seen_times is set to 2 if it is < 2, so you have a 50% chance
  • actions_left >= 12 --> you need to go to sleep at 01:00 or earlier --> this could be the problem, I have changed the time to 02:00 or earlier for the next update, becasue this is when you leave the night bar
  • Natasha's breast growths quest needs to be in the rigth stage --> pretty sure that's not the problem

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You won't be losing the cheats. Wilson's mod will be split.
The "information and hints" part will be added directly to the game, so it won't be needed any more as a mod.
All stat cheats, inventory, etc., so all you know from Wilson's mod will not be a direct part of the game, but will continue in its current form as a mod.
That makes sense, thanks for the clarification.

I didn't get the idea that Wilson was going to continue with his mod from the notice, but good to know.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
MonsieurX

I did finally get the scene.
My problem with the Natasha scene was a simple one: my character never goes to sleep at 2am.
So long as you sleep at 3am, there isn't a penalty. If you are up at 3:30, you might as well stay up until 6:30am because the penalty doesn't get any worse.
I thought you just had to be in your room at 1:30am, so I went there and waited. I often got Renee looking for her toothbrush, but if I didn't see Natasha, I just rolled back and went to the bar and got someone to play poker.
I put the right way to trigger the scene in my FAQ, including how to keep trying to get it to trigger.

Any word on how to get Joy to send her sexts?
I know I can just call them with a cheat code, but I want to get them in game and expose it if it's a bug.

I think it's possible that the new way to determine which sexts a girl sends may have screwed up Joy's sexts.
The new sexting system is really working great, though, so hopefully, it just needs a tweek.

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
I can no longer even start this game,every menu option leads to a crash,i'm on win 10 pro,4gb ram,Intel R Core i5-2520M CPU @2,50 GHz,anyone knows what might be the problem?

Reactions: Puppet Master

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I can no longer even start this game,every menu option leads to a crash,i'm on win 10 pro,4gb ram,Intel R Core i5-2520M CPU @2,50 GHz,anyone knows what might be the problem?
what type of crashes do you get? do you get an error message or does the game just close it by itself

Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
I am not positive of what to search sorry if someone has answered this already, but can someone tell me how to change the background pics in the upgraded bedroom.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Girls achievement pictures, there are the options to set wallpapers and save pictures settings => accessible via the the remote icon app on your phone.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am not positive of what to search sorry if someone has answered this already, but can someone tell me how to change the background pics in the upgraded bedroom.
Girls achievement pictures, there are the options to set wallpapers and save pictures settings => accessible via the the remote icon app on your phone.
Providing of course that you 'unlock' them first with your Favor Points.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Actually Yvette not coming to your room about a nightmare might be normal or a new feature, or it might be part of the cooldown period, or it might be that you are missing a hidden condition we don't know of.
Each new version brings new delights that we may be ignorant of.
Don't worry, there's still plenty of ways to have sex with Yvette.
Keep playing and keep an eye on her stats.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
No, I am not 100% certain. However, once I achieved both endings it stopped occurring. At least not regularly, not even once a month.
I tried to trigger Yvette night visite again, tried for 2 weeks, no luck.
I am sure that I got the scene again after completing both achievements but it was before 0.1.9.0.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes