Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have tried 4 times to get the second ending for Amy's Hotshots Scene, but all I ever get is her Kiss. Is there no way to get this until we have the final part of her quest? If so, I'd like to add it to my FAQ until we get 2.0.
I can get Amy second hotshot ending (the nip pinch), it's not linked to her love/affection quest (as far as I know).
Edit : I confirm, I just tried again. Btw, I only get the second ending with her now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Could anyone please help me? i have played poker with Amy, Aly, Joy, Alice, Ivy, Heather and Faye, and after i beat them at poker, i can´t sleep with them, it only gives me the option to get favor
The only girl that i have been able to sleep with after poker is Eva
Could you tell me what i have to do to sleep with them?

Reactions: Puppet Master
Jan 3, 2020
Will the next version of the game "zero out" the whole game and will we have to start from the beginning or will it keep our current progress intact and continue the story of that version where we left off?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Will the next version of the game "zero out" the whole game and will we have to start from the beginning or will it keep our current progress intact and continue the story of that version where we left off?
Really trying to be patient, because I know the translation can be a challenge, but two post above yours this past Saturday (3days ago) your question was answered. Please use 'Search' and check previous posts and read a little.

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.9.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.9.1 beta

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-2878586

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I really really wish people would learn to accept a gift for what it is and not instantly ask for it to be changed to something else.

THIS IS A SUPERB game of beautiful women that the developer ..and MANY MANY OF US love.. if you do not like it go somewhere else..it is a big world full of possibilities.

And if you have not achieved what you wish for with this girl or that, be GRATEFUL for what you ARE given. :)

There is so much to enjoy if you take your time and play this game for yourself. Sorry if this seems preachy to new players but..one really hopes that people can learn to enjoy gifts they are given ...... as they are. This is one such special splendid gift just as it is with the need to change any tiny thing about it EVER.

:) Happy New Year! and thanks again for the Creator. :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I use this HolidayIsland-v0.1.2.0_beta-pc
That isn't a cheat, it is an earlier release. Current release is v0.1.9.1 beta. You will need to downloads. The first download is 0.1.9.0 and then you can download the bugfix and update to 0.1.9.1, which is the second. Both can be found on the first page or directly on the developer's Patreon page.

Follow the install instruction carefully. However, BEFORE downloading anything, go into the 'game' folder of your current install and find the 'saves' folder. Copy and paste that somewhere else on your computer in a location you can find again. After downloading and installing the two downloads (0.1.9.0 and 0.1.9.1) go to where you pasted the 'saves' folder and copy and paste it into the 'game' folder of your new install. You will be able to load your old 'saves' and continue the game from where you left off. If you can't, you have installed incorrectly. Try again.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I love the new Natasha scene and the Amy's Copper Dress BJ in the bar so much that I think it's time for

A top 10 scenes from Holiday Island list:

1) Get a drink with Faye & follow her upstairs
2) Aly's Hot Scene
3) Cum on Jessica's boobs on the beach
4) Sex with Heather on the sunbed
5) Eva Reward Date
6) Natasha Night Visit
7) Sex with Delizia on the yoga mat
8) Faye's Hot Scene
9) Lose bet to Faye and cum on her in the shower
10) Watch Faye lift weights and get a blowjob in the shower

This was a hard list to make, and many of my favorites got left off because the new scenes are so good.
Obviously, my list is going to be a bit Faye-centric.
What are your top 10 scenes in Holiday Island?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes