partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Still waiting to get into Joy's clinic to get some of them Bewbs everyone is talking about.

View attachment 517064
Seems to be that you have been misinformed by whoever gave you that picture: Joy's treatments always cause significant increase of mammary tissue. That beauty have too small ones to be client of Joy. Well, a joyful piece of eye-candy anyways... ;D

Reactions: Puppet Master
Dec 7, 2019
I really really wish people would learn to accept a gift for what it is and not instantly ask for it to be changed to something else.

THIS IS A SUPERB game of beautiful women that the developer ..and MANY MANY OF US love.. if you do not like it go somewhere else..it is a big world full of possibilities.

And if you have not achieved what you wish for with this girl or that, be GRATEFUL for what you ARE given. :)

There is so much to enjoy if you take your time and play this game for yourself. Sorry if this seems preachy to new players but..one really hopes that people can learn to enjoy gifts they are given ...... as they are. This is one such special splendid gift just as it is with the need to change any tiny thing about it EVER.

:) Happy New Year! and thanks again for the Creator. :)
Amen, brother.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Seems to be that you have been misinformed by whoever gave you that picture: Joy's treatments always cause significant increase of mammary tissue. That beauty have too small ones to be client of Joy. Well, a joyful piece of eye-candy anyways... ;D
Stop looking at the girl and her small bewbs! Read what I said, "Still waiting to get into Joy's clinic..." She hasn't been a client yet, she's still on the wait list.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Stop looking at the girl and her small bewbs! Read what I said, "Still waiting to get into Joy's clinic..." She hasn't been a client yet, she's still on the wait list.
So it was off-topic? Shame on you! Only those who have gone through Joy's treatments, are on same level of sizes or are on The Island are allowed in this Solar System! );D (Speaking of which: Cup sizes...)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
That isn't a cheat, it is an earlier release. Current release is v0.1.9.1 beta. You will need to downloads. The first download is 0.1.9.0 and then you can download the bugfix and update to 0.1.9.1, which is the second. Both can be found on the first page or directly on the developer's Patreon page.

Follow the install instruction carefully. However, BEFORE downloading anything, go into the 'game' folder of your current install and find the 'saves' folder. Copy and paste that somewhere else on your computer in a location you can find again. After downloading and installing the two downloads (0.1.9.0 and 0.1.9.1) go to where you pasted the 'saves' folder and copy and paste it into the 'game' folder of your new install. You will be able to load your old 'saves' and continue the game from where you left off. If you can't, you have installed incorrectly. Try again.
It is a cheat package, it's from DS mod which is outdated and has been removed from the OP, I used it once.
I think you're wasting your time with this guy.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I love the new Natasha scene and the Amy's Copper Dress BJ in the bar so much that I think it's time for

A top 10 scenes from Holiday Island list:

1) Get a drink with Faye & follow her upstairs
2) Aly's Hot Scene
3) Cum on Jessica's boobs on the beach
4) Sex with Heather on the sunbed
5) Eva Reward Date
6) Natasha Night Visit
7) Sex with Delizia on the yoga mat
8) Faye's Hot Scene
9) Lose bet to Faye and cum on her in the shower
10) Watch Faye lift weights and get a blowjob in the shower

This was a hard list to make, and many of my favorites got left off because the new scenes are so good.
Obviously, my list is going to be a bit Faye-centric.
What are your top 10 scenes in Holiday Island?
Amy photoshot
Désiré photoshot
Désiré visit in her blue dress
Miriam photoshot
Amy wrestling
Ivy posing
Faye shower/sauna
Natasha night visit
Amy hotshot
Yvette hotshot

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks for letting me know about the package. Ain't no think about it.
No pb.
I can spot a shitty question miles away, not always but often.
Also, using an outdated mod, come'on..., remove it and see how knocking on Jennifer's door goes or post a fucking tracelog for boobs sake.
It's not like I have a perfect cheat script linked in my sig or as if Puppet Master didn't put a lot of work on writing a FAQ that the doffus can't be bothered to read, also linked in his sig.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question, but with the removal of the Android save and load buttons I can't save or load. Can someone tell me how?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Guys I know this is a dumb question to ask but what does the favor stat do
Favor is the currency of the island. Want to send a girl home or invite a new one to the island? Change her outfit/swimsuit? You need favor points to do so. There are also other instances where favor comes in handy. Maybe one day Desire will explain it to you.

Reactions: junior366

Aakumarn

Dec 25, 2018
Error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "game/screens.rpy", line 792, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 801, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 484, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 537, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 537, in keywords
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1583, in set_resolution
Exception: Could not set video mode.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
python hide:
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 540, in <module>
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3177, in set_physical_size
renpy.display.interface.set_mode(size)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in set_mode
raise Exception("Could not set video mode.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.1.9.0
Thu Jan 16 18:29:21 2020

• Angry
Reactions: Bantry

Aakumarn

Dec 25, 2018
Error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
context.run()
python hide:
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 540, in <module>
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3177, in set_physical_size
renpy.display.interface.set_mode(size)
File "C:\Users\aarya\sa\Locker\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in set_mode
raise Exception("Could not set video mode.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.1.9.0
Thu Jan 16 18:29:21 2020

• Angry
Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Geez use the attach file function.
Run a search on the thread key words « resolution fix » you should find several posts with the solution.
Edit :

Also patch your game with the last version 0.1.9.1

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.0 beta - development news (updated 16. January 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.​
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.9.0 release.​

The next release is 0.2.0 beta which will be a full update.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.2.0 has:
369 additional renders, videos or sound files
48 updated renders

New features and content

Jennifer's photo studio will be introduced as a new location --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Joy gets a new office appointment where she hands out mini quests for the girls --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Amy will get several scenes in her room as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Amy will get an extended new arrival scene as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Amy will get her missing max love quest to conclude her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Amy gets an event at the MC's room to start the quest line for max love level 5 --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jessica gets an extended pool sun lotion scene with 3 achievements --> will be added with 0.2.0
You will be able to compliment the girls on different attributes. The higher your charm, the more options you have --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jennifer gets a new type of posing with different clothes --> will be added with 0.2.0
Brenda gets a new type of posing with different clothes --> will be added with 0.2.0
Natasha's breast expansion quest will be concluded with a visit of Joy --> will be added with 0.2.0
Miriam can participate in the wet t shirt contest now --> will be added with 0.2.0
All regular girls that did not have them yet, get two wet t shirt contest topless images --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye gets a short workout weight lifting help change weights scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Natasha gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye and Renée get shower events where you can watch them through the open door --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye and Renée get shower sexting images --> will be added with 0.2.0

Minor improvements and changes

A short message (similar to a strength check information) is displayed whenever you got a new achievement for a girl --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy's private workout appointments get some language corrections --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets three new achievements (with a replay button) for the private workouts. The scenes were already part of her max stats quests, but the achievements were missing. --> will be added with 0.2.0

Bug fixes

Room service event (when you open the door) has some leftover code from debugging. Background image could be missing, or some strange text "bla..." is shown --> will be fixed with 0.2.0

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.9.1 beta

Estimated release dates:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Available since 14. of december:

0.2.0 beta --> no idea yet

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Jennifer_photo_studio16.jpg

Jennifer's photo studio (0.2.0 beta)

Hello everyone,​
I've already written, that Jennifer gets her own photo studio on the island.
Here is a preview of the studio for you.
Joy also got her a bunch of different clothes she designed in several different sizes.​
You will be able to have photo sessions with the girls, starting with Brenda and Jennifer wearing these clothes.​
I hope you like the preview.​

darkhound1

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes