darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I tried to trigger Yvette night visite again, tried for 2 weeks, no luck.
I am sure that I got the scene again after completing both achievements but it was before 0.1.9.0.
The cooldown period is 5 days. The code hasn't been changed in 0.1.9, but the more often she visited, the less likely it becomes.
Here is the code to check if the event triggers or not:
Python:
#   --- check event: bad dream ---
    $ l_event_seen_times = int(yvette.get_event_seen_times("Bad_dream")) * 2
    if l_event_seen_times == 0:
        $ l_event_seen_times = 2
    if yvette in list_of_characters and yvette.rsm[0].affection >= 80 and yvette.rsm[0].love >= 40 and renpy.random.randint(1,l_event_seen_times) == 1 and actions_left >= 12:
        if yvette.get_action_allowed("event_bad_dream") == True:
Okay, so what does it mean:
The event check is done when you click the "sleep button".
  • yvette in list_of_characters --> she has to be on the island
  • affection >= 80
  • love >= 40
  • actions_left >= 12 --> it has to be 01:00 or earlier when you go to sleep
  • renpy.random.randint(1,l_event_seen_times) == 1 --> okay that's the tricky part. If you have seen the event 0,1 or 2 times, your chance is 50%. After that it goes down with each visit. with 10 visits it's only 10% now.
If you want to "save scum" to get it, try the following:
Make sure all the other requirements are met. Save before you click the sleep button.
Sleep, if event doesn't trigger, reload, try again.

Since it becomes more or less impossible to trigger the event after you have seen it more than 10 times,
I have changed the code:
Python:
    if l_event_seen_times == 0:
        $ l_event_seen_times = 2
    elif l_event_seen_times > 6:
        $ l_event_seen_times = 6
What it means is that the lowest percentage you can get is 16% after the change. So if you save/load 6 times, on average it should trigger once. Or in other words, if you sleep befoer 01:00, you sheould get it once a week if the otehr requirements are met.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Mystery is solved ! Thanks.
I got rid of Natasha (to have only one girl that can visit at night), saved at 00h00 and lo and behold, after a few loadings Yvette came :)
I had no clue that there was "diminishing return" on Yvette nightmare scene.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
kdcmdkmckdcmldcmdlmml

Here are the answers you are looking for:

152) How do I fuck Miriam, the lifeguard?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

109) How do I play Hotshots with Jessica in the night bar? How do I win? How do I get Jessica to have sex with me after playing Hotshots?

If this helps, don't forget to leave a like.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Regarding the Joy Sexting, darkhound1 had this to say:
Well, it wasn't really broken, but I changed the logic completely. Including the variable send time. Yes, there was a bug that prevented any sexting from category 5 (context related) to be sent. Right now it's only Joy who's using that in this spot. All other category 5 sexts are sent directly from a scene or event, so only Joy is affected. I have corrected this now. Joy's basic logic is still the old one, meaning she will send the images multiple times. I have increased the cooldown to 10 days for now. I don't know. Maybe the girls should send the sexts a second (or even third time) if all of a categroy (or lower category) have already been sent at least once. Maybe with a lower percentage or a longer cooldown period. What do you think about the last one?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Maybe with a lower percentage or a longer cooldown period. What do you think about the last one?
Speaking only for myself... After having rec'd all the various sexts, I find them annoying and wish there was a way to turn them off like we can opt out of Yumiko's 'Guess Who' game.

Reactions: Puppet Master
Jan 3, 2020
kdcmdkmckdcmldcmdlmml

Here are the answers you are looking for:

152) How do I fuck Miriam, the lifeguard?

109) How do I play Hotshots with Jessica in the night bar? How do I win? How do I get Jessica to have sex with me after playing Hotshots?

If this helps, don't forget to leave a like.
Is this "butt show" when you decide if you like her breasts, butt, or legs?

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Bantry
While I like the sexting, I don't like to see repeats.
However, how do you feel about it now that it's been adjusted in 1.9.1?
I think that, except for Joy, it's fixed. Now I'd like to see even more sexts for each girl.
I wouldn't mind an option to turn it off, but how to do it in game.
I guess there might be a way to put a block on sexts in your phone.
That way the sexts come in, but you don't get an alert and have to see them just to clear them out. Later, if you want to see them you can open them en masse.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Bantry
While I like the sexting, I don't like to see repeats.
However, how do you feel about it now that it's been adjusted in 1.9.1?
I think that, except for Joy, it's fixed. Now I'd like to see even more sexts for each girl.
I wouldn't mind an option to turn it off, but how to do it in game.
I guess there might be a way to put a block on sexts in your phone.
That way the sexts come in, but you don't get an alert and have to see them just to clear them out. Later, if you want to see them you can open them en masse.
Still not a fan, other than enjoying the new renders the first time I see them, I don't have much use for them. Maybe Jennifer's new photo studio will provide a way to get new pics as a way for the girl(s) to show their interest, love, affection, etc. Pictures of new clothes designed by Jennifer that you have to complete a quest to get. The quest only triggers once you get the sext. An example would be: Faye sends you a sext of her in a new bikini. The next time you talk with her you can ask if there is anything she needs help with. (That question is already in the game for each girl.) Now she can answer, "Did you like the sext I sent you? Jennifer designed the bikini, but I don't have anyway to get it. Can you talk to her?" Might lead to a new posing scene with a girl that doesn't have one. Another idea is, there must be a girl(s) that are tech savvy on the island. Maybe they hack your photo wall and refuse to have it display anything but their pics until you complete some quest for them. Maybe something happens like Desire losing her phone (by accident or on purpose) and once you find it, she is so grateful she sends you a whole new set of sexts. Another idea would be to release new sexts as part of some 'Easter Egg' that you stumble across by accident or dumb luck. Ivy's desk bell 'Easter Egg' comes to mind as I stumbled across it purely by accident. All of these ideas will need to be expanded on and worked into the game, but that's up to darkhound1.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Love the game but would love to see more scenes with Joy. Is there any chance of this in the near future
That's good, but the level of Darkhound's sigh will cause even the distant gas giants of the solar system to experience quakes and tidal waves of displaced mass.

And alien 8 armed Neptunian octopi will come and complain to you, in person, over that question.
They will invent space travel for that single purpose.

Reading his Patreon will explain why. 4th of Jan 2020 seems like a random good date to choose.
Also this will help

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I have tried 4 times to get the second ending for Amy's Hotshots Scene, but all I ever get is her Kiss. Is there no way to get this until we have the final part of her quest? If so, I'd like to add it to my FAQ until we get 2.0.

grothie

May 24, 2019
That's good, but the level of Darkhound's sigh will cause even the distant gas giants of the solar system to experience quakes and tidal waves of displaced mass.

And alien 8 armed Neptunian octopi will come and complain to you, in person, over that question.
They will invent space travel for that single purpose.

Reading his Patreon will explain why. 4th of Jan 2020 seems like a random good date to choose.
Also this will help
Yes - saw that after I had posted. My dad. Sorry

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes