don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
In the new android version 191 it seems when i use an old android save (182) I loose the menu at the bottom. With the auto load of the latest save I can't find any way to access the main menu again. When I delete the saves and start over the bottom line menu is present.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
In the scene where Yvette teases you on the sunbed there are two endings. The hint tells you it depends on whether or not you are alone with her. I've found that the endings depend on if you call her small or compliment her. However, after the sexy ending, she says that you were alone at the pool. Is anyone else getting this result or is it just my computer? Is this a bug?

Reactions: brianiac

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
In the scene where Yvette teases you on the sunbed there are two endings. The hint tells you it depends on whether or not you are alone with her. I've found that the endings depend on if you call her small or compliment her. However, after the sexy ending, she says that you were alone at the pool. Is anyone else getting this result or is it just my computer? Is this a bug?
Off the top of my head, I think the "must be alone" isn't required even if the hint says so (Dark told you he didn't found any glitch in the code tho) and yes, if you complimenter her there is no pussy grinding.
I will play the scene again and edit my post accordingly.

Aug 9, 2016
Already reported here:

darkhound1 Are you aware that Yvette's new pool relax scene doesn't actually check whether you're alone? It checks for >10 characters at the pool instead of >1.
Left over test code, thanks for letting me know. Fixed it for the next release.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Clic on the play on the pool icon when Jessica is selected.....I think I have already said so when you asked the first time.
Note that the « throw » don’t always trigger, sometimes she jump on the pool by herself.
Edit : play in the pool with her when alone and tip her in the water.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Me strong like bull! I just pick her up and toss her in. :LOL: Yvette told me, she doesn't care if we're alone or not, I just make her horny. :love: Except of course if Delizia is nearby. Since helping Delizia weight train, she can take Yvette. As for the others... Nobody wants to mess with Amy except Ivy.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Me strong like bull! I just pick her up and toss her in. :LOL: Yvette told me, she doesn't care if we're alone or not, I just make her horny. :love: Except of course if Delizia is nearby. Since helping Delizia weight train, she can take Yvette. As for the others... Nobody wants to mess with Amy except Ivy.
Well, one of the M&Ms twin is at 12 STR, even Ivy isn't that strong with a mere 10 STR, Amy is only 6 STR but she has skills.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well, one of the M&Ms twin is at 12 STR, even Ivy isn't that strong with a mere 10 STR, Amy is only 6 STR but she has skills.
While we are at strange readings on the phone, the contact data job training for Jennifer, Mercedes, Miriam and Yumiko all says reception. They don't ever do that do they?

Reactions: Puppet Master
Jan 3, 2020
guys I have a serious problem. I am in no way managing to get Jessica to have sex with me at the bar. It happened (once) that she got naked at the bar after we played hotshots, but after this time she never gave me a break. Someone explain what I should do !!!

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Clic on the play on the pool icon when Jessica is selected.....I think I have already said so when you asked the first time.
Note that the « throw » don’t always trigger, sometimes she jump on the pool by herself.
I don't think I've ever seen this triggered. Is this a different event from flipping her out of the tube when playing in the pool?

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I don't think I've ever seen this triggered. Is this a different event from flipping her out of the tube when playing in the pool?
A different event but there is no pic of Jessica actually being throw into the pool.
Yeah, same event but with a different ending.
It's this scene :

1579342899677.png 1579342973543.png

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I don't understand how to fuck Miriam, i have been coming to the beach house alone with high lust and charmp, but still no progress. anybody help

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Agungteguh27

I think you are asking about the new scene for Yvette where she teases you at the pool as you relax on the sunbed.

Recently added to my FAQ (SPOILERS):

132) How do I get Yvette to cum on the sunbed? How do I get Yvette to tease me while I relax on the sunbed? How do I get Yvette to make me cum on the sunbed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes