KapSur

Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys. How can i reset resolution? I changed resolutiion to 1600x900 in preferences and now game crashes every time after i go to save menu or pref menu.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Agungteguh27

thanks. finally i got it. anyway can you help me out Ivy true strength
Many of your questions are answered in my FAQ. There are over 150 entries, and it is now fully updated to 1.9.1! Feel free to check them out.
From my FAQ (SPOILERS!):

Edited to add that Ivy must be alone in the gym in her skimpy bikini.
101) How do I find Ivy's true strength?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Darkhound good luck with the operations. I hope they go very well. It is very kind of you to share so much detail about future releases. ...please feel free to do it as time allows for YOU and not for US. This is hopefully fun for you and I would much rather that continues than you feel you have to do more. :) What you have achieved as a solo development, i have only seen once before... and both you and that other fellow ..well it is a matter of miracles. :) thanks again.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
It's a game started from 1.3, until 1.9 there was no bugs or weird things in it, but in the last build I got this:
Affection and love - 35, but all other girls are 100. She was 100 too before this, but in 1.9 it transformed in 35 and does not grow no matter what I do.
Only this 1 girl has this bug, maybe someone encountered something similar?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Argrond

Before someone goes off on you for asking a question that's been asked many times which could've been answered with a search, here is your answer from my FAQ. SPOILERS!

85) How do I have sex with Faye at the pool?

52) I can't get Amy's affection above 35 and her love above 35 no matter what I do! Is this a bug? I like the old system because it was easy. Why was it changed? I used a saved game to start playing version 1.9.x, and now I can't get Amy's affection above 35 and her love above 35 no matter what I do. Is this part of the quest? How does it start?

53) What are all of Amy's subquests to raise her affection and love to 100? How do I do them?
This is a long process, so this question is broken up into parts which are numbered from 53 A to 53 H.

53 A) How do I start Amy's quest?

Last edited:

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for pointing those things for me man. ^^
To search something, I have to know where to start searching that specific something (I didn't play HI for 2 or 3 versions and forgot many nuances), as there is a wall of the text in that FAQ it's faster to ask 2 questions here and not waste shitload of time scrolling through the whole FAQ.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Thanks for pointing those things for me man. ^^
To search something, I have to know where to start searching that specific something (I didn't play HI for 2 or 3 versions and forgot many nuances), as there is a wall of the text in that FAQ it's faster to ask 2 questions here and not waste shitload of time scrolling through the whole FAQ.
Just like on this board you can search the "wall of tekst" for keywords.
It was 9 minutes to get your answer from Puppet Master.
It would have taken 2 minutes to search the FAQ.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Agungteguh27

Many of your questions are answered in my FAQ. There are over 150 entries, and it is now fully updated to 1.9.1! Feel free to check them out.
From my FAQ (SPOILERS!):

I've come three times to Joy office and got all Jenifer s
Agungteguh27

From my FAQ (SPOILERS!):

I've got all of Jenifer's scenes, Three times joy in the office but still i haven't got any hints or scenes that Ivy feels odd about her body

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've come three times to Joy office and got all Jenifer s

I've got all of Jenifer's scenes, Three times joy in the office but still i haven't got any hints or scenes that Ivy feels odd about her body
I have come to Joy's office three times, Jenifer all scenes completed all, and i've asked Ivy showned her strength, but can't trigger her strength scene. please anybody check my save file
Which strength scene are you talking about?

Ivy 1.PNG

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes