Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks . I've finally finished Ive lifting scene. i've figured it out she needs her skimpy oufit and alone. i asked her with her regular oufit it didn't happened
Did you know that if you hover your mouse over the placeholder for the picture of the scene you are trying to achieve, hints pop up that tell you clues, like wardrobe, stats and more?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for everyone who helped me a lot in this community. i've completed everything except Yumiko. here's my save file. I'm waiting for the next update. what a nice game.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
It didn't mention there she needs her skimpy oufit
Thanks for your help! I added what you said to the FAQ.
It was so obvious to those of us who play the game a lot that I didn't notice that I hadn't mentioned it.
When you pointed out what was causing your problem, it helped me improve my FAQ so that it can now help others better.
That's one of the reasons that I try to help others on this forum.
The other is LIKES.
Of course, for the FAQ to be helpful, it does need to be read.

As to the wall of text, there is a table of contents.
In this case, you could go to Ivy's section, look at the six questions there and find what you're looking for.
If English isn't your first language, I'd suggest running it through a translator first.

The search function on the forums can be hit and miss.
Many times you'll just see questions but no answer. I understand, but please do a little work on your own behalf.
I don't mind you using up my time, but it does take me away from doing the editing of the game for darkhound1, which in turn delays his next release.
So your sure-fire way to speed things up, really slows things down for everybody.

However, at least you reply with a LIKE, which I do appreciate!

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for your help! I added what you said to the FAQ.
It was so obvious to those of us who play the game a lot that I didn't notice that I hadn't mentioned it.
When you pointed out what was causing your problem, it helped me improve my FAQ so that it can now help others better.
That's one of the reasons that I try to help others on this forum.
The other is LIKES.
Of course, for the FAQ to be helpful, it does need to be read.

As to the wall of text, there is a table of contents.
In this case, you could go to Ivy's section, look at the six questions there and find what you're looking for.
If English isn't your first language, I'd suggest running it through a translator first.

The search function on the forums can be hit and miss.
Many times you'll just see questions but no answer. I understand, but please do a little work on your own behalf.
I don't mind you using up my time, but it does take me away from doing the editing of the game for darkhound1, which in turn delays his next release.
So your sure-fire way to speed things up, really slows things down for everybody.

However, at least you reply with a LIKE, unlike kdcmdkmckdcmldcmdlmml
Thanks for helping me, too. your works are very helpful in this community.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Just a bit of a joke. As in, what other reason is there to help people.
I guess the real reason I put out and keep updating the FAQ is because I've been helped by others on the forum, and this is a way to pay back the favor.
Also, since I really like the game, I want others to like it, too. I believe that by helping others to discover things in the game, they will like it and want to play it more.
Hopefully this turns into some Patreon support for darkhound1, but even if it doesn't, more players means that the developer's efforts get more appreciation.

It's also true that I do want to get to a thousand LIKES.
However, the real reason to promote giving LIKES is that a LIKE says thank you for what you posted.
This basic courtesy helps the forum run more politely and pleasantly, which is what I prefer.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
can someone tell me if there is any possibility of sex scenes for all the girls or if it will be something exclusive for some?
If you are asking which girls you can have vaginal sex with, my FAQ has this answer:

7) Are there plans to add new girls? Are there any vaginal sex scenes with my favorite girl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes