Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Check out my FAQ (SPOILERS!) which is linked in my sig.
It isn't short, but the number of achievements in this game is rather large, 130 for Yvette and Amy alone.
The first half is general info and general hints, then you get hints for specific girls and lastly all the answers for Hotshots.
(And by hints, I mean, I hold your hand and tell you exactly what to click on to get the achievement.)

Kayoru

Dec 16, 2019
I cannot seem to get the Alice beach walk scene every time. I maxed out her stats after some while but still cant trigger that scene.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I cannot seem to get the Alice beach walk scene every time. I maxed out her stats after some while but still cant trigger that scene.
It would help if you would post a screenshot of the achievement(s) you are trying to complete. Also, sometimes there is more to completing an achievement than just stats (either hers or yours), maybe try a different swimsuit or dress. Since you didn't include any information with your question, I'm left to just guess at what you are talking about.

Alice.PNG

Reactions: junior366

Kayoru

Dec 16, 2019
It would help if you would post a screenshot of the achievement(s) you are trying to complete. Also, sometimes there is more to completing an achievement than just stats (either hers or yours), maybe try a different swimsuit or dress. Since you didn't include any information with your question, I'm left to just guess at what you are talking about.

View attachment 526660
1579804924741.png

The 5th picture. I have the right swimsuit i tried to do the beach walk scene multiple times but it doesn't give me the option to go further.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
View attachment 526869

The 5th picture. I have the right swimsuit i tried to do the beach walk scene multiple times but it doesn't give me the option to go further.
If I'm correct, you have to check her boobs twice.
Ask her to walk with you
Check her boobs
She tells you "bla bla bla boobs"
Then you have the choice to check her again or compliment her, don't and check her again.

Edit : I confirm.

Kayoru

Dec 16, 2019
If I'm correct, you have to check her boobs twice.
Ask her to walk with you
Check her boobs
She tells you "bla bla bla boobs"
Then you have the choice to check her again or compliment her, don't and check her again.

Edit : I confirm.
Yeah I don't get those choices. Just at the end she tells me she enjoyed and leaves.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It said you need the blue swimsuit to trigger it. Unless I am wrong
Blue or Black but it's the black that is shown in the achievement, that way you could not miss it.
The sluttier the swimsuit or dress, the more options you have (NOT ALWAYS).

Reactions: brianiac
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes