Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This has happened in awhile. All family and friends are either away for the weekend or have plans they can't get out of. So it's just me alone, unsupervised. Since 0.2.0 beta hasn't been released yet, my plans are simple. They involves strippers, excessive alcohol consumption, greasy food, death-metal music, tater-tots, and of course, more strippers. On the other hand, that may be a bit much. Okay, no tater-tots.

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger Delizia's "topless beach yoga" event? It's the middle one on the top row in the phone event list for her.

I have a save at 8:30 am Thursday. Yoga is supposed to start at 9, but I've tried reloading and hitting the "wait 30 minutes in this location" button in my room (the first room) for at least a dozen reloads running until 11 or 11:30 and nada. Delizia is maxed lust and love. Delizia is wearing a sexy bikini. I have both binocular types.

Is there some sort of conversation I need to have first?

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger Delizia's "topless beach yoga" event? It's the middle one on the top row in the phone event list for her.

I have a save at 8:30 am Thursday. Yoga is supposed to start at 9, but I've tried reloading and hitting the "wait 30 minutes in this location" button in my room (the first room) for at least a dozen reloads running until 11 or 11:30 and nada. Delizia is maxed lust and love. Delizia is wearing a sexy bikini. I have both binocular types.

So you know yoga starts at 9:00. Have you tried Bird Watching at 9:00am on Monday and/or Thursday?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016

Is she maybe busy in some other place? Reception duty. Room service.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
For starters, do you have access to your new room? If not, you'll never get the scene. Secondly, no offense, but do you even bother to look at the icons on your phone and read what each can do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No they don’t neither do they bother with Puppet FAQ nor with running a search within the thread.
I hope they don’t ask a friend to fap for them.

Oct 28, 2019
I wish the best to darkhound1 for a quick recovery. Best of luck. I love this game and your work with 3D.
I hope to find a lot of new material of Ivy, I am a goddess amazonic size and power lover. She is incredible in her acts.
I wish to learn 3D studio, but can't find good free 3D material, I am used with poser, but can't find good stuff with 3D.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes