junior366

Jun 20, 2017

spacepoune

May 14, 2017
Hi
I need help whit Faye sunbed whit extra and alice doesnt ask me again for strength training
been scrolling forum for 2 days and trying different thing and no result
Thx

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I have seen a lot of people ask the question:
How do you change your name?
The easiest way is to open the console, and type:
player.fname = "examplename"
or
player.lname = "examplename"

I believe this only works from that point on though. Any saves prior to that point will have the old name still as it is written into the save file. A good workaround is to change the name, and replay scenes, saving over any old saves with new ones. If you have a problem replaying the scenes in this game............ May god have mercy on your soul! Because I do not think even Yvette will. And she is TOOO fcukucking cute and innocent!

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
or

I believe this only works from that point on though. Any saves prior to that point will have the old name still as it is written into the save file. A good workaround is to change the name, and replay scenes, saving over any old saves with new ones. If you have a problem replaying the scenes in this game............ May god have mercy on your soul! Because I do not think even Yvette will. And she is TOOO fcukucking cute and innocent!
Holy Crap!!!! It worked!!!! Thanks, you are the Commander of the Code! I did all kinds of searches to fix this and it was the only one that worked! Now Yumiko can go back to calling me by my given name! Wouldn't be a bad idea to put it in the FAQ's Puppet Master !

EDIT/ It only worked partially, changed it on the watch, but it didn't change it in the other code. So the hunt continues.......

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
or
This doesn't work. If you do the above it will do more or less nothing (well, on your phone the name is changed and when you talk too, but the girls will still use your old name).
When the game starts, the player name is copied (not referenced) to each girl. It only changes once, when she calls you by first name, in that case the player.fname is copied again.
If you really want to go to the trouble of using another one's save game and you absolutely want to change the player name, you need to do the above, plus for each girl (example: yvette):
yvette.playername = player.fname
or
yvette.playername = "Max"
(or whatever name you like - Max is just an example)

EDIT: If this is really so important for you, I can add it to the cheat function.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Hi
I need help whit Faye sunbed whit extra and alice doesnt ask me again for strength training
been scrolling forum for 2 days and trying different thing and no result
Thx
From my FAQ which is linked in my sig or attached to the answer above (SPOILERS!)

42) How do I get the strength training with Alice? How do I have sex with Alice in her schoolgirl outfit?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

85) How do I have sex with Faye at the pool?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Very nice, like the short hair.
Any chance for the same pic with some nip tease ? :)
I better not :) from Patreon
(also that is an incredible well done render that beach walk)

Yvette_beach_sunset2.jpg

Hello everyone!
Today I have a preview from a romantic appointment at the beach during sunset for you.
The image is part of the new quest line handed out by Joy to fulfill the girls wishes and desires.
This is Yvette's first oen of these new quests. It leads to a romatic walk on the beach with her when the sun sets.
This one was one of the most complicated renders to set up. Creating the sun reflections in a way that looks nice and realistic was a major pain in the a.. and took a lot of trial and error.
Render time about 60 minutes for the above image.
I hope you enjoy the preview,
Darkhound

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

View attachment 530073

Hello everyone!
Today I have a preview from a romantic appointment at the beach during sunset for you.
The image is part of the new quest line handed out by Joy to fulfill the girls wishes and desires.
This is Yvette's first oen of these new quests. It leads to a romatic walk on the beach with her when the sun sets.
This one was one of the most complicated renders to set up. Creating the sun reflections in a way that looks nice and realistic was a major pain in the a.. and took a lot of trial and error.
Render time about 60 minutes for the above image.
I hope you enjoy the preview,
Darkhound

-------------------

So I better not :)
There is a lot of romance in nip teasing I've been told.

Edit : context.
Very nice, like the short hair.
Any chance for the same pic with some nip tease ? :)
I better not :) from Patreon
(also that is an incredible well done render that beach walk)

Last edited:

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I can't for the life of me understand when the events should take place.
I love the idea of a sandbox game and not a linear story but except interacting with each girl on different rooms (pool, gym, beach) and do actions to raise stats for them, how do you engage in more action with them?
The events seem to happen completely random (peek on someone changing/pleasuring themselves/taking a shower) or is it time-based?
Even with the cheats applied, to eliminate grinding, I'm not sure how to get most of the content even after reading the walkthrough.
Does anyone have a hint for this?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I love the idea of a sandbox game and not a linear story but except interacting with each girl on different rooms (pool, gym, beach) and do actions to raise stats for them, how do you engage in more action with them?
The events seem to happen completely random (peek on someone changing/pleasuring themselves/taking a shower) or is it time-based?
Even with the cheats applied, to eliminate grinding, I'm not sure how to get most of the content even after reading the walkthrough.
Read the FAQ. By now it is almost 300k of hints.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
With all the various girls and the scenes, events, appointments, etc. for each one it is hard to guess what you have seen and not seen. You might try being specific. Something along the lines of; How do I have sex in the elevator?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Yes, there are quite some events, the ones you mention, that are random.
But there are also a lot you can trigger by creating the right circumstances.
Like the sex at the pool with Faye event.
Take a blue pill, rub yourself. Result. Sex with Faye.
Take a blue pill, don't rub yourself. Result. No sex.
No pill. Rub yourself. Result. Faye gets angry.
No pill. Don't rub. Result. No sex.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Read this, please? https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-2925210

And uh... THIS is for the next time you're looking for info in this thread!

How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_or_Desire_Will_Be_Angry_GIF.gif

Reactions: Bantry
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes