Arxius

Jan 11, 2020
Hi guys, way too new to this and no clue what I am doing, but was trying to get some contact on Darkhound1, found Deviantart for Darkhound1, but is that really the same person who creates Holiday Island? Name Darkhound is quite popular and all over the place :D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Where can i get an View attachment 531816 update ver of this cheat MOD, anybody?
Post book.jpg

Just out of curiosity, why in the heck would you want to install a mod that has been known to crash the game? It hasn't been updated in over a year so its problem(s) still exist. Any reason you cannot just play the game with the built in 'cheat codes' or even Wilson's NE Mod? Call me snarky and/or condescending, but all your posts indicate you have little desire to actually play the game and just want to see all the scenes, appointments, events, etc. If that is the case, just download and run unren.bat which will give you all the pictures and animations. Oh wait, you have been told that little bit of information already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monsieur X

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Darkhouse sir just saw your preview pic of he sunset walk on the besch.

1. i have done walks like that and they are very special
2. that is a GREAT idea for the Resort
3. that is a superb work of Graphics and model set up, you truly have a masterful stouch
4. thank you again, i have to keep using those words. They say what i feel.

truly spectacular.

For those who still seem to want to skip the book to get to the last page, please just try to play the game for 10 days as your time and energy allow. If that does not give you enjoyment, I am sure the management will return the price of your admission...which is ZERO where as Darkhoud has given hundreds of hours of his time and skill and effort to create this masterpiece. This is not a ten cent boardwalk peep show. It deserves some effort on the part of t he player and I do think it will replay that effort a hundredfold. :)

Arxius

Jan 11, 2020
Quite less good looking than those girls from Island. So, if I take it right, Darkhound is having some health issue time off? I think I tried to write him something on his DA page and I either send it wrong because I don't even see it in sent notes or he is having time off?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Darkhouse sir just saw your preview pic of he sunset walk on the besch.

1. i have done walks like that and they are very special
2. that is a GREAT idea for the Resort
3. that is a superb work of Graphics and model set up, you truly have a masterful stouch
4. thank you again, i have to keep using those words. They say what i feel.

truly spectacular.

For those who still seem to want to skip the book to get to the last page, please just try to play the game for 10 days as your time and energy allow. If that does not give you enjoyment, I am sure the management will return the price of your admission...which is ZERO where as Darkhoud has given hundreds of hours of his time and skill and effort to create this masterpiece. This is not a ten cent boardwalk peep show. It deserves some effort on the part of t he player and I do think it will replay that effort a hundredfold. :)
You should use what you posted as a review ;)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
So, if I take it right, Darkhound is having some health issue time off? I think I tried to write him something on his DA page and I either send it wrong because I don't even see it in sent notes or he is having time off?
Nope :)

Reactions: brianiac

chewchew

Jan 6, 2018
This might be a stupid question but when it says visit in the evening what time is the best to go. I have gone between 4 and 8 and I get a morning or night sence

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This might be a stupid question but when it says visit in the evening what time is the best to go. I have gone between 4 and 8 and I get a morning or night sence
Not quite sure what scene or event you are talking about, but evening seems to mean after dinner. 20:00 or later.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes