Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.0 beta - development news (updated 30. January 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it. There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.

The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.9.0 release.
The next release is 0.2.0 beta which will be a full update.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.2.0 has:
439 additional renders, videos or sound files
52 updated renders

New features and content

• Amy will get several scenes in her room as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Amy will get an extended new arrival scene as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Amy will get her missing max love quest to conclude her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Joy gets a new office appointment where she hands out further mini quests for the girls --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Eva will get an appointment where she poses for you in a sexy lingerie at the studio as part of Joy's mini quests --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Brenda will get an appointment where she poses for you in the studio wearing swimwear as part of Joy's mini quests to make the girls happy --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Yvette gets an appointment at the beach at sunset (initially as part of Joys mini quests, but it can be repeated) --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Jennifer poses in underwear using the new posing interface with options for different clothes --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Jennifer gets a quest to showcase her photo studio --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Joy gets a new office appointment where she explains the "mini quests" and hands out the first one --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Mercedes will pose and flex for you in your room after you win the poker game --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• You will be able to play poker against Mercedes --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Amy gets an event at the MC's room to start the quest line for max love level 5 --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Jessica gets an extended pool sun lotion scene with 3 achievements --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• You will be able to compliment the girls on different attributes. The higher your charm, the more options you have --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Natasha's breast expansion quest will be concluded with a visit of Joy --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Miriam can participate in the wet t shirt contest now --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• All regular girls that did not have them yet get two wet t shirt contest topless images --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Faye gets a short workout weight lifting help change weights scene --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Natasha gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Faye and Renée get shower events where you can watch them through the open door --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Faye and Renée get shower sexting images --> will be added with 0.2.0​

Minor improvements and changes

• Aly, Ivy, Heather and Jessica will be able to send invites for meetings (posing) at the pool --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• A short message (similar to a strength check information) is displayed whenever you get a new achievement for a girl --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Amy's private workout appointments get some language corrections --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Amy gets three new achievements (with a replay button) for the private workouts. The scenes were already part of her max stats quests, but the achievements were missing. --> will be added with 0.2.0​

Bug fixes

• Room service event (when you open the door) has some leftover code from debugging. Background image could be missing, or some strange text "bla..." is shown --> will be fixed with 0.2.0​

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.​
0.2.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.9.1 beta​

Estimated release dates:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Available since 14. of december:

0.2.0 beta --> no idea yet

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
• Aly, Ivy, Heather and Jessica will be able to send invites for meetings (posing) at the pool --> will be added with 0.2.0

whoohooo some new Ivy content added!!!
No. Same content (pool posing) but now they will send you an invite (like Amy, Faye etc do).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No. Same content (pool posing) but now they will send you an invite (like Amy, Faye etc do).
Ambivalent about this as so many sexts, invites, etc. are repeats and after having seen them all, I now find them more of an annoyance. But, that's me and I'm sure there are some that find it a positive.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ambivalent about this as so many sexts, invites, etc. are repeats and after having seen them all, I now find them more of an annoyance. But, that's me and I'm sure there are some that find it a positive.
I don't mind the invite since I discovered that the girls put the required swimsuit automatically.
Sexts, I don't look at all unless there is a new one.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
it's seems that don't left to much to do for get the update ready :)
Oh... Really? Only 7 "not yet finished" scenes/events/appointments :D
All in all, there is still a ton of unfinished stuff.
Some stuff isn't even in the list yet, altough it will probably included in the next update.
It's another update with a lot of new functionality - Joy's quests, poker game for special characters, compliment the girls feature, the posing option with different clothes and much better text/chats, special characters can participate in the wet-t contest.

Amy's max love/affection quest line is huge in itself. Probably about 150 renders (or even more). A lot of them are not yet counted in the 435 new ones, since I haven't finalized them.

Oct 28, 2019
Thank MonsieurX, even though I am a bit disappointed. I think sometimes there is too much of invitations to the pool massage, anyway many will appreciate that too.

I must admit this game is amazing, I never spent so much time in a game. I still hope there will be some developement for Ivy.
I again thank Darkhound1 for the huge job! Girls are fantastic.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Oh... Really? Only 7 "not yet finished" scenes/events/appointments :D
All in all, there is still a ton of unfinished stuff.
Some stuff isn't even in the list yet, altough it will probably included in the next update.
It's another update with a lot of new functionality - Joy's quests, poker game for special characters, compliment the girls feature, the posing option with different clothes and much better text/chats, special characters can participate in the wet-t contest.

Amy's max love/affection quest line is huge in itself. Probably about 150 renders (or even more). A lot of them are not yet counted in the 435 new ones, since I haven't finalized them.
There you go again, confusing everything and us with facts.

Confused.png

Reactions: Puppet Master

BamWam

Nov 27, 2018
Version 0.2.0 beta - development news (updated 29. January 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it. There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.

435 additional renders, videos or sound files
48 updated renders

New features and content

• Amy will get several scenes in her room as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Amy will get an extended new arrival scene as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Amy will get her missing max love quest to conclude her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Joy gets a new office appointment where she hands out further mini quests for the girls --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Eva will get an appointment where she poses for you in a sexy lingerie at the studio as part of Joy's mini quests --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Brenda will get an appointment where she poses for you in the studio wearing swimwear as part of Joy's mini quests to make the girls happy --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Yvette gets an appointment at the beach at sunset (initially as part of Joys mini quests, but it can be repeated) --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)​
• Jennifer poses in underwear using the new posing interface with options for different clothes --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Jennifer gets a quest to showcase her photo studio --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Joy gets a new office appointment where she explains the "mini quests" and hands out the first one --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Mercedes will pose and flex for you in your room after you win the poker game --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Amy gets an event at the MC's room to start the quest line for max love level 5 --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Jessica gets an extended pool sun lotion scene with 3 achievements --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• You will be able to compliment the girls on different attributes. The higher your charm, the more options you have --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Natasha's breast expansion quest will be concluded with a visit of Joy --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Miriam can participate in the wet t shirt contest now --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• All regular girls that did not have them yet get two wet t shirt contest topless images --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Faye gets a short workout weight lifting help change weights scene --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Natasha gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Faye and Renée get shower events where you can watch them through the open door --> will be added with 0.2.0​

• Aly, Ivy, Heather and Jessica will be able to send invites for meetings (posing) at the pool --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• A short message (similar to a strength check information) is displayed whenever you get a new achievement for a girl --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Amy's private workout appointments get some language corrections --> will be added with 0.2.0​
• Amy gets three new achievements (with a replay button) for the private workouts. The scenes were already part of her max stats quests, but the achievements were missing. --> will be added with 0.2.0​

Bug fixes

• Room service event (when you open the door) has some leftover code from debugging. Background image could be missing, or some strange text "bla..." is shown --> will be fixed with 0.2.0​

0.1.9.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.​

Estimated release dates:

Excellent news!
Thanks fro sharing this here, I cant wait for 0.2.0

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Everybody likes Ivy or gets bumped off.
2.06m, 10 strength, 42J Cup girls tend to be agreed with

I tried to disagree with her but decided to stop that after I made it to seeing 6 Yvettes at the same time.
The doctors were impressed over the layered concussions her 42Js do.

(they also like her, looooot of hallways in Hospitals).

:D

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Version 0.2.0 beta - development news (updated 29. January 2020)

435 additional renders, videos or sound files
48 updated renders

New features and content

Bug fixes

Estimated release dates:

Awww, nothing new for Yvonne Stra...err, I mean Alice? But I'm glad we're getting so much new content. For those who asked if there is a time limit to play everything in a *sandbox* type game, this should keep us all pretty busy! :sneaky:

Reactions: Puppet Master

Arxius

Jan 11, 2020
To Darkhound1: Tried to send you something via Deviantart, don't know if the site is broken or what, tried send it two times, always it say it's send but never appear in my send notes... Was actually asked by few people to pass the message and somehow I can't :D

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes