Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
To Darkhound1: Tried to send you something via Deviantart, don't know if the site is broken or what, tried send it two times, always it say it's send but never appear in my send notes... Was actually asked by few people to pass the message and somehow I can't :D
You might try starting a private conversation with him via this site. No guarantee of an answer, but he will see it.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Speculation on your part. They might actually be protecting the beer with their fembot-like bewbs!

View attachment 534723
What! What Speculation! I am not speculating!
Thats my ¤/#%& beer!

... driving me crazy those girls ...
  • I asked them to get a six pack and they went to the training center.
  • I then explained it was beer and they promptly bought eight.
  • Asked if I liked bigUns and they flashed their butts.
  • Now they are doing a commercial for a reef in the mountains.
And refer to the brunette as the blonde ...

:p

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Are you stuck with the number of girls in resort or are you going to add more?
Not trying to speak for the developer, however, Never say never, but with 20 girls (counting the extras such as Joy, Jennifer, Yumiko, etc.) that's a lot of content. Not all of the girls have their stories completely developed so there is still a ways to go. You might consider becoming a patron of the developer on his Patreon page as often there are polls for which girl to develop next or which girl to add. Not required, but something to consider.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Not trying to speak for the developer, however, Never say never, but with 20 girls (counting the extras such as Joy, Jennifer, Yumiko, etc.) that's a lot of content. Not all of the girls have their stories completely developed so there is still a ways to go. You might consider becoming a patron of the developer on his Patreon page as often there are polls for which girl to develop next or which girl to add. Not required, but something to consider.

sloppy gonzo
From my FAQ linked in my sig (SPOILERS):

7) Are there plans to add new girls? Are there any vaginal sex scenes with my favorite girl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool that's fine. It felt like the roster was full. 20 girls to render is a big job in itself, good luck with finishing this with all the scenes darkhound, don't burn out! (y)

chewchew

Jan 6, 2018
I am trying to see Desire to return the favor after I suck her tits and finger her at the pool. But I have followed the fAQ and nothing is happening

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It's one of my favorite night visit scene but she is not always in her blue gown.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

Yes, YES, more Yumiko when possible. Even scenes seeing her come out of her room when you visit her like Jennifer and the others shouldn't be too time consuming could it? :love: (Where is she when she's not working? I'm wearing out the hallway carpets hoping to bump into her.)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes