HANS TOPo1

Jun 17, 2020
Hello congratulations Darkhound for a wonderful work. I play the latest version and I cant see the Sauna option in the Spa and in previous version also not never Sauna. I ve been in Spa, I haven't this option-button.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello congratulations Darkhound for a wonderful work. I play the latest version and I cant see the Sauna option in the Spa and in previous version also not never Sauna. I ve been in Spa, I haven't this option-button.
And how to see the maximum strength ivy Mendez?
Download and read the Guide linked on page 1.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
As already reported, not only eva arrival is repeated ad nauseam but also she doesn't counted as arrived (she's red and her room isn't there). Is there an easy way to fix this ? a command line ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
As already reported, not only eva arrival is repeated ad nauseam but also she doesn't counted as arrived (she's red and her room isn't there). Is there an easy way to fix this ? a command line ?
I'm confused. How do you know it has already been reported? Did you read that in a prior post? Maybe on the developer's Patreon page? If you saw that it is already reported, then you should also have seen the fix that has already been released and has been posted numerous times within this thread and on the developer's page.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
the bug was reported on previous posts:

"Eva's arrival scene repeats over and over again when you walk to your from your room --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.2"

I didn't saw the fact that her room wasn't activated and eva is nowhere to be seen.

And as far as I know it's not fixed so I wonder if there's a way to say to the game: eva is here, I know her room, stop make her appearing until the bug is fixed.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

"Eva's arrival scene repeats over and over again when you walk to your from your room --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.2"

I didn't saw the fact that her room wasn't activated and eva is nowhere to be seen.

And as far as I know it's not fixed so I wonder if there's a way to say to the game: eva is here, I know her room, stop make her appearing until the bug is fixed.
So you know where his Patreon is. Go to the posts page and find a post dated May 30 at 11:00am. It has all interim fixes attached. Apply them to your game and problem solved.

Xomap

May 22, 2020

Type "call add_specific_girl_to_island(eva)" on the console, that should skip her arrival and place eva on the island. Or just wait for the next release.

D

Deleted member 2069402

The photo quest is complete and it is not on the list and the lust seems to be high enough, but this scene does not appear. Are there other conditions to see this?

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
The photo quest is complete and it is not on the list and the lust seems to be high enough, but this scene does not appear. Are there other conditions to see this?
You need to ask her to sit at the sunbed and be alone with just you and her at the pool for it to proceed. There should be an option to ask here after getting her to expose herself and get the scene if its all completed. You should have 5 quest pictures if you have them all completed.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Oh thanks ! And do you know about the sauna then ?
If you mean unlocking it, you need to follow the guide for Faye to unlock access to it. The it a pretty random chance to have the few girls that even have scenes for it to be on the island, and then use it on the right days since the player only has co-ed access twice a week.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.1.1 Beta: Checked
Comment: No Brand Spankin' New Content Yet.
Define 'Brand Spankin' New Content'.

From the Changelog -

• Eva gets the workout yoga scene
  • Heather gets a shower event in her room, leaving the door open
  • Yvette gets a short event which starts in the hallway and ends at the MC's door
  • A new app to manage the dream images has been added. You can activate and deactivate the dream images for each girl -
  • Eva gets an improved and longer arrival scene with two achievements and a new dream image

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Define 'Brand Spankin' New Content'.

From the Changelog -

• Eva gets the workout yoga scene
  • Heather gets a shower event in her room, leaving the door open
  • Yvette gets a short event which starts in the hallway and ends at the MC's door
  • A new app to manage the dream images has been added. You can activate and deactivate the dream images for each girl -
  • Eva gets an improved and longer arrival scene with two achievements and a new dream image
Its just a troll.

Sure we usually attract a better class of troll, buuuut it's the summer period, b movies, b trolls, cannot be helped ;)

So lean back, grab a drink and enjoy the free entertainment (y)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes