yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I started a new game, and stuck on day Day 3 > Day 4. Every time I go to bed I get this bug, and its just keep crasing after that with more bugs.

Downloaded the game from the NOPY and patch it with the "Patch to v0.2.1.1 Fixed2".

I used the cheat codes on the first day after I arrived to the island.

player.looks = 5
player.charm = 5
player.strength = 10
player.hacking = 5

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/functions.rpy", line 1459, in <module>
IndexError: list assignment index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1100, in script call
  File "game/functions.rpyc", line 2866, in script call
  File "game/functions.rpyc", line 1459, in script
    F�%���l2�i����M�d#�I�J�n�]<Æ^Yi�{y�_W���K��}�x,�4��p���y9�y���!�\���69SFG {ݬ�l'��u�lM�.h�U��n"�;W�d��(�z�    T2��$x�$�� ��UM�9���'9�
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1100, in script call
  File "game/functions.rpyc", line 2866, in script call
  File "game/functions.rpyc", line 1459, in script
    F�%���l2�i����M�d#�I�J�n�]<Æ^Yi�{y�_W���K��}�x,�4��p���y9�y���!�\���69SFG {ݬ�l'��u�lM�.h�U��n"�;W�d��(�z�    T2��$x�$�� ��UM�9���'9�
  File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/functions.rpy", line 1459, in <module>
  File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
IndexError: list assignment index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.1.1
Wed Jun 24 12:05:02 2020
If you read the guide it warned you to use the mod or cheat codes sparingly or you could screw your game up. Looks like you did by maxing all stats off the bat.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Will we see anytime new for IVY in the new few updates?
Had you bothered to look about 10 posts above yours, you would see a post with news about the next update.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-1-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3706223
If scanning some previous posts is too hard to do, try visiting the developer's Patreon page where the same info is regularly posted.

Any information about the 'new features and content' of the next update will be listed under that heading. If a girl isn't listed then there is no new content.
Hopefully those instructions are not too difficult to understand and follow.

Weronique

Apr 9, 2020
hi, another 20 pages.... you talk a lot :D and still lots of those - can I get a full save? :D just curious, you all use only this forum? nothing else like Discord or something where you could separate things by categories like - questions, suggestions, bugs, askers-for-save, fanart, etc.? I really am trying to not ask and only find some answers by search option, but this threat is getting huge :D I still didnt had much time to play this game but have to admit I though it was just simple bang bang game, but now I am even discovering there might be some big secret behind that Island (just found out Joy age and some other hints) and I like that it looks like there is even some plot behind :D no I am not asking for spoilers, just curious: do I get it right, there is more to discover behind all of it? I like some mystery behind it. also have to wonder if Darkhound create all this alone, does he even sleep? :D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hi, another 20 pages.... you talk a lot :D and still lots of those - can I get a full save? :D just curious, you all use only this forum? nothing else like Discord or something where you could separate things by categories like - questions, suggestions, bugs, askers-for-save, fanart, etc.? I really am trying to not ask and only find some answers by search option, but this threat is getting huge :D I still didnt had much time to play this game but have to admit I though it was just simple bang bang game, but now I am even discovering there might be some big secret behind that Island (just found out Joy age and some other hints) and I like that it looks like there is even some plot behind :D no I am not asking for spoilers, just curious: do I get it right, there is more to discover behind all of it? I like some mystery behind it. also have to wonder if Darkhound create all this alone, does he even sleep? :D
Yes, there is a lot more to discover. The developer, darkhound1, is the one and only creating Holiday Island. Although, the jury is still out as to whether that is Joy's secret screen persona. You might want to download the Guide from the OP as it offers additional hints and answers some questions about game play. Just stay out of 'Spoilerland' as that section gives actual solutions to accomplish achievements.

D

Deleted member 2069402

And I don't want to receive the same photos over and over again when I receive photos from girls.

Reactions: UraN82

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Can you imagine seeing more scenes of arm wrestling between the girls? I imagine Amy vs Jessica or against Ivy. It would be very hot one between Ivy and the twins, wave to see that Mercedes or Miriam grow bigger muscles than Ivy and beat her. In fact seeing some moment of them 100% muscular would be the hottest moment of the game.

Great job from everyone involved !! Lots of applause, especially for working with Amy ❤

D

Deleted member 2069402

It's annoying because I didn't receive the necessary photos of the characters I actually needed, but only the photos of other characters I have already received are repeated in a message.

Reactions: UraN82
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes