darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible once a day? I thought it was about once every three days.
The cooldown period is 2 days (48 hours).
There is some left over test code inside the game which you can use to force send a picture.
Open the console and type:
call minigame_test()

Please note that this might be removed and might not work in future version.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
thank you sir! Grinded out aly's scene! Was it worth it? Debatable. Since she's the biggest grind and tease in the game I would have liked more but it is what it is!
I think Jessica still is the reigning Queen of Tease on the island. As for biggest grind ... I wouldn't call it a grind to get all of Aly's achievements. Involved? Yes, but no where near as involved as trying to check off all of Amy's and Yvette's. But we all have our favorites and that 's what makes the game so enjoyable. At least in my humble opinion.

Jul 7, 2019
I think Jessica still is the reigning Queen of Tease on the island. As for biggest grind ... I wouldn't call it a grind to get all of Aly's achievements. Involved? Yes, but no where near as involved as trying to check off all of Amy's and Yvette's. But we all have our favorites and that 's what makes the game so enjoyable. At least in my humble opinion.
You're probably right, I should have specified grind for me as amy and jessica aren't really my thing in the game, more of an Aly, Faye, Heather, and Eva guy, lol

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No WAY!
Somehow you received 5,000 likes. Are you sure you didn't register a bunch of robot users to like everything you post?

No robot users, but maybe I spend too much time on this board. Anyway, thank you to all that helped me achieve this rank.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you look at the message list during the game, you can see that the message was archived hundreds of days ago. I don't know if I should put it like that. I wish I could erase some old messages.
Curious as to 'why' and 'which' messages you would erase.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
All old messages over a period of time. I think it's because of my personality that doesn't keep messages for a long time. Just care a little.
Sorry, I'm still confused about which messages you are talking about. Could you provide an example please?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I am not seriously raising a problem. I just told you that keeping the message for a long time doesn't fit my personality.
I read and erase messages right away, so messages that have been archived for a long time are a bit annoying.
So, don't look at them. But maybe they are still of use to others.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
No WAY!
Somehow you received 5,000 likes. Are you sure you didn't register a bunch of robot users to like everything you post?

No robot users, but maybe I spend too much time on this board. Anyway, thank you to all that helped me achieve this rank.
Ok, this off-topic, but have to ask for obvious reasons: How many of those 'Likes' are actually Facepalms?
Willing to share actual distribution between different Reactions?​

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ok, this off-topic, but have to ask for obvious reasons: How many of those 'Likes' are actually Facepalms?
Willing to share actual distribution between different Reactions?​
I think facepalms don't count, just the positive ones.
Edit: apparently that has changed and they do count.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
One of these days when I am really, really bored, I'll go count.
You can see the numbers under profile and reactions recieved
Edit : Good grief, I only have 10, my boob to mean ratio is so postive I am in risk of getting an award for good behavior :oops:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes