zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
No offense meant - just looking for a way to add some sauna content while taking the aforementioned imitations into account.
Why are people so hung-up on the sauna? Let's think something completely different. Annabelle is a repair technician for something that none of the girls on the island are qualified for. There are likely to be vast service areas on the island we haven't seen yet. Maybe Joy built a completely automated control room for the island and something is off there. Nothing really sinister, but drones getting hickups and something needs to be done.
Edit: if Darkhound feels so inclined this could even be a scenario for a quest with repeat visits. Things didn't get fixed the first time around. Maybe something is off with the control code and the MC could offer to help, having some skills in that area.

Last edited:

teuni67

Apr 14, 2020
Ask the receptionist and she will give any and all info about locations on the island. For your question, Tuesday and Friday are the only days that both a girl and the MC can be in the sauna together. On one of those days you will find Yvette in the sauna.
ok,thanks a lot, ill try it so. But the receptionist, saynothing from sauna, only she say from spa. But i will try it so long by it is work, sorry for the bad english

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
ok,thanks a lot, ill try it so. But the receptionist, saynothing from sauna, only she say from spa. But i will try it so long by it is work, sorry for the bad english
The first question that I should have asked is, 'Have you opened the sauna yet via Faye's quest?' If you haven't the receptionist will NOT talk about it and there is nothing you can do to access the sauna until you complete that achievement with Faye. Not sure how well Google translate will work, but you might try downloading the Guide from the first page and try reading it. A lot of information, tips, tricks, etc. are included within.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

chewchew

Jan 6, 2018
Bit confused here and think it is a bug. I am looking at Amy's photo and its saying that I am missing 1 event scene but I am not. And I have scrolled down and still seeing all sences

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Bit confused here and think it is a bug. I am looking at Amy's photo and its saying that I am missing 1 event scene but I am not. And I have scrolled down and still seeing all sences
Already answered. When the developer enabled both 'Plane Girl' scenes (Amy and/or Aly) to be seen, it throws the count off. It will be resolved with the next update release.

Reactions: chewchew

Weronique

Apr 9, 2020
From my origin I'm still a tech guy who loves to code, learn and find out new things. I'm not an artist by heart.
for a tech guy who don't consider to be artist you are highly amazing at it o_O btw some time ago that was why I was curious if you are the only one alone working on everything. you really are doing great job, but don't you worry about burning out? there might not be many people who are good at programming or rendering, but they can help you at least with ideas or texts which are also big part of your game and not to mention other ideas for other plots (yeah yeah, I might be only one also interested in plot :D). and to speak about all of this, I have another curious question: what was the first reason you started to make this game? I mean just out of fun or you wanted to try something or youwanted to push yourself further? just curious, don't kill me :D

Reactions: brianiac

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
for a tech guy who don't consider to be artist you are highly amazing at it o_O btw some time ago that was why I was curious if you are the only one alone working on everything. you really are doing great job, but don't you worry about burning out? there might not be many people who are good at programming or rendering, but they can help you at least with ideas or texts which are also big part of your game and not to mention other ideas for other plots (yeah yeah, I might be only one also interested in plot :D). and to speak about all of this, I have another curious question: what was the first reason you started to make this game? I mean just out of fun or you wanted to try something or youwanted to push yourself further? just curious, don't kill me :D
To answer your last question first, I started the project just for fun and I'm still doing it because I like doing it.
And now coming to the first part.

I'm rendering and programming alone, but I have a lot of nice guys providing input and ideas. Some do proof reading and beta testing, help with answering questions in the forum or on my patreon page. Just look at the post counts and likes and you know who I'm talking about.

I don't think it's easy to splitt things into programming, writing, rendering. It can be done if you're going "big", but that would make me kind of a project manager, which I don't want to be.

In order to write and render a scene, you need an idea where you want it to start, where it ends and also how to integrate it into the game. I have a vision of the game and also for each character. Describing this to someone else is more or less impossible without losing a lot in the process.

As for rendering, there are a lot of assets involved and used. Almost everything is at least partially custom made. For someone to be able to render things, it would require a lot of setup and preparation time. Something that would only pay off, if you plan to go "big", which I don't.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes