SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
The Android thing is just for kicks. I never used it.
It's actually good, probably not for you because you would need to link a keyboard to use the console and console cheats ;)
As I said in a old post... AMY gets annoyed with the touchscreen... I keep pressing on her boobs...

Amy_nipples.png
(***disclaimer***)
( This is a FAN EDITED image )

(***edit*** new version just for partanen)

Also a extra version as a bonus...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

It needs a bit polishing, SiJa: Add UI and move text to right place under hand...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SiJa

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
And now that extra version needs polishing: Or do you have some 30-40" touch screen? Maybe two-finger touch or touching with both index fingers? First one just earned place in my responses to those who keep on asking Android version: "Not even for a tablet or it'll end exactly as if you play Holiday Island on tablet..."
[Attach files] 868730_Amy_nipples.png FULL IMAGE [Attach files] ...

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
And now that extra version needs polishing: Or do you have some 30-40" touch screen? Maybe two-finger touch or touching with both index fingers? First one just earned place in my responses to those who keep on asking Android version: "Not even for a tablet or it'll end exactly as if you play Holiday Island on tablet..."
[Attach files] 868730_Amy_nipples.png FULL IMAGE [Attach files] ...
I see your point ;) :ROFLMAO:
Edited.
No more polishing !!
And I know you will, but link to this thread if you use it ;)

Reactions: partanen

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

Actually I'm going add "Thanks to SiJa for taking photos of consequences of fingering..."​

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
Hello all, I don't know if it's a bug or not since it's not in the new buglist but I can't seem to find Mercedes at the gym at night although I have tracked her and it says that she is at the gym around 2~3am.
When I get there there is just nobody to find ^^
Is it me doing something wrong or not ? (the quest does say to find her at workout after the bar closed)

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hello all, I don't know if it's a bug or not since it's not in the new buglist but I can't seem to find Mercedes at the gym at night although I have tracked her and it says that she is at the gym around 2~3am.
When I get there there is just nobody to find ^^
Is it me doing something wrong or not ? (the quest does say to find her at workout after the bar closed)
Page 118 of the Companion guide will help you with this scene
(click on text to go to guide)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Actually it's too bad that each person could not have the choice to size their favorite Girl to what they wanted by cup size
that would probably make more interest in the game
You realize this is not a fully animated game and this would require every woman to have multiple renders for every possible combination of physical change plus outfit?

Maybe if a AAA game dev was doing this and using a real yime 3D engine it would work, not like this however. Right now you get to 'tolerate' the woman the size/shape the dev envisioned.

Reactions: Bantry

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
I'm sorry if this was already asked but how do I enable 1440p?
I have the required monitor, but the only mention of 2560 x 1440p is from last year and the attached file no longer works

I also have no idea how manual config works, if that is even what I want

frok33

May 21, 2019
just wondering, What is this error? 1602292183290.png
Happens after opening a save and game doesn't do the normal update sequence.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
It's actually good, probably not for you because you would need to link a keyboard to use the console and console cheats ;)
As I said in a old post... AMY gets annoyed with the touchscreen... I keep pressing on her boobs...

View attachment 851502
(***disclaimer***)
( This is a FAN EDITED image )

(***edit*** new version just for partanen)

Also a extra version as a bonus...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
But they are nice next buttons!

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa and yankeeInKy
Apr 13, 2019
Hey I was wondering if sometime in the future you could consider making this search bar thing wider or have an option to make it wider cause I don't know if all android user have this problem or if it's just because of the dimensions of my phone but it's super hard for me to use the scroll thing takes me at least 20 tries to use it to scrrol down and I feel like a wider one would help android users since for yall pcs guys I don't think it matters cause you can just use your mouse

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes