Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
So according to the patch notes, the initial population was re-coded. I was wondering if it was intentional to still have only 5 girls for the 1st full week (thus making the 1st appts for the butt/wet tshirt contests kinda moot)?

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"
Thank You So Much! darkhound1 and All the others who helped me with this issue. I think all is fine now so...I can get back to playing This game. We'll see how things work out, but for now all is good. :)

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
Are you trying to activate the second frame or load a previous save which happens to be in the new player room?
Trying to activate the second frame. After visiting the reception and paying the 150 I then go back to my room. The game immediately crashes. Something about a rectangle displaying incorrectly. This happens EVERY time. So for now, I've given up on activating the second frame. (Thanks for your response BTW.)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Trying to activate the second frame. After visiting the reception and paying the 150 I then go back to my room. The game immediately crashes. Something about a rectangle displaying incorrectly. This happens EVERY time. So for now, I've given up on activating the second frame. (Thanks for your response BTW.)
It doesn't have anything do to with the first or second frame or whatever frame directly.
The problem is the image that is shown (in your case in the right frame or the left frame).
To fix it, buy the second frame at reception, then before going to your room, open the app to maintain the picture frames on your phone and delete the images which are shown on the left and right frame.
Or you can use the console to do it.
Open the console (shit+O) and type in:
player.room2_picture_index_left = -1
player.room2_picture_index_middle = -1
player.room2_picture_index_right = -1

Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
guys please help me the pc crashed some save to share thank you very much
guys please help me the pc crashed some save to share thank you very much
guys please help me i lost all the bailouts i had
It seems you have recurring problems with loosing things.
I would recommend maybe a new hard drive or PC.

Also cloud or online backups are good.
I don't recommend Microsoft "One Drive"
But Google's "Google Drive" has never failed me yet, and you get a good amount of storage for free.

Hope this helps

:)

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.3.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Download android v0.2.3.0 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
In the end, you can do whatever you want, but this is not a good idea.
There is a reason why I do not release android versions that include major bugs.
When everything has calmed down and all major bugs are fixed, I will release an android version myself.
As I did with all the last versions. This will be later today or tomorrow.

To everyone: Download and use at your own risk, but don't blame me, when your save game made with this android version is not compatible with mine.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sometimes I'm not so sure Jessica has a heart. Oh sure, she acts all nice and stuff and even lovey-dovey at times, but I don't think she really cares.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes