D

Deleted member 477750

Hey all!
Any idea what to do to fix this issue when trying to load a 0.2.2.1 savegame into the new version 0.2.3.2
This happens with every savegame I try to load and if I ignore takes me back to starting a new game

Python:
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cl_nemod_data_store'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\socia\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\socia\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey all!
Any idea what to do to fix this issue when trying to load a 0.2.2.1 savegame into the new version 0.2.3.2
This happens with every savegame I try to load and if I ignore takes me back to starting a new game

Python:
While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\socia\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Users\socia\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
Do a search within this thread as this has been answered eleventy-billion times already.

344885_f95-search.gif

Read the Guide, specifically page 45.

HI_guide.gif

In both instances, you'll learn that you MUST re-install the Companion Mod after every update.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Hey all!

Python:
While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
    python hide:
    python hide:
Reinstall the Companion Mod on page 1

Reactions: Redinside

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
HI_FF_Logo_Night.png

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
View attachment 857453

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
Just thought about Halloween myself too, browsing DAZ and Renderosity :D

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(Updated 14th October 2020)

Hello.

The following Large Fan Signatures have been upgraded.

JENNIFER - addition of Beach Bar Uniform and Waitress Uniform...

Jennifer_Banner.png

MERCEDES - addition of Pool Lifeguard Uniform...

Mercedes_Banner.png

These can be found, and how to use them, in the Fan Signature post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3191227

They are under the INDIVIDUAL GIRL LARGE BANNERS spoiler.

Please also consider becoming a Supporter of the game on
Help support and develop the Fantasy Island full of Girls with Big Boobs.
:)

Last edited:

Cersei

Dec 23, 2019
You finished the quest while you had version 0.2.3.1
To fix it, open the console (shift+o) and type this:
alice.add_appointment_seen("Strength_training")

and this:
alice.add_appointment_seen("Strength_training_extras")

Then exit the console. After that, both should be available.
Since these two will be completely remade in the next version, I won't provide another fix for it.
thank you so much

MarcanOlsson

Dec 31, 2019
Anyone know how to get the Renée and Layce pool scenes? I've gotten to the point where they have a swim suit malfunction and ask you if you want to play with them and then get offended that "well... maybe a little... isn't good enough"

I've gotten to this point many times but never further.

Reactions: norb82

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Renée and Layce pool scenes? I've gotten to the point where they have a swim suit malfunction and ask you if you want to play with them and then get offended that "well... maybe a little... isn't good enough"

You must also be alone at the pool when the swimsuit malfunction occurs and choose the right answer when peeking on their butt (and pass the lust/love/affection etc test).
You can rollback with the mouse wheel and pick other answers if the outcome isn't the sexy one.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

Be alone with them at the pool.

D

Deleted member 477750

Do a search within this thread as this has been answered eleventy-billion times already.

Read the Guide, specifically page 45.

In both instances, you'll learn that you MUST re-install the Companion Mod after every update.
Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Bantry

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Due to popular demand by me, I present:

THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE (BUT DO NOT EXPECT)

#2 Visit Miriam And Yumiko In Their Rooms

Do they actually have rooms? Does Miriam sleep in her lifeguard tower? Does Yumiko commute daily from Japan in a sampan? NO!!! My magic watch says that they do indeed hide in their rooms when not on duty!! But where are these rooms? Let's see. I, the MC, know the room numbers of every other person on the island. That leaves only two other rooms unaccounted for. There should be only two rooms. If there were more, we would be able to invite more girls on the island than we can currently. This does not factor in the possibility of two girls sharing a room. Or letting a girl use the bed in my old room. But those are thoughts for another time.

So I can only conclude that there are only two rooms left, one for each of them. This raises the question of how to ID which girl has which room?

A) Trial and error. Miriam is off at night. Knock on both doors while Yumiko is working at night bar. Maybe Miriam will answer one of them. This might not work is Miriam decides not to answer though.

B) Use my high sneaking skills to follow the maid as she makes her rounds. Maybe a girl will be in one of the rooms. Maybe not. However, if I see a Baywatch Season 2 DVD on the shelf, it will probably be Miriam. If there is a lot of hentai, odds are I found Yumiko's room. This is not guarantee, though.

C) Maybe I can just walk by these mystery rooms at least once an hour. By the law of averages, one of them is bound to leave their door open to take a shower.

In any event, does this mean there is no logical reason not to know their rooms yet? Did I overlook other theories?

Is this one A) Legit B) Impossible or C) Just Plain Stupid?

Cersei

Dec 23, 2019
im only missed this one , anyone can help ? i tried to send aly to home like 3 times but nothing happen xd

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes