Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
im only missed this one , anyone can help ? i tried to send aly to home like 3 times but nothing happen xd
Obviously Aly wasn't your plane girl. Also, I suspect you haven't read the Guide where a couple options are discussed that will get you the achievement.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Due to popular demand by me, I present:

THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE (BUT DO NOT EXPECT)

#2 Visit Miriam And Yumiko In Their Rooms

Do they actually have rooms? Does Miriam sleep in her lifeguard tower? Does Yumiko commute daily from Japan in a sampan? NO!!! My magic watch says that they do indeed hide in their rooms when not on duty!! But where are these rooms? Let's see. I, the MC, know the room numbers of every other person on the island. That leaves only two other rooms unaccounted for. There should be only two rooms. If there were more, we would be able to invite more girls on the island than we can currently. This does not factor in the possibility of two girls sharing a room. Or letting a girl use the bed in my old room. But those are thoughts for another time.

So I can only conclude that there are only two rooms left, one for each of them. This raises the question of how to ID which girl has which room?

A) Trial and error. Miriam is off at night. Knock on both doors while Yumiko is working at night bar. Maybe Miriam will answer one of them. This might not work is Miriam decides not to answer though.

B) Use my high sneaking skills to follow the maid as she makes her rounds. Maybe a girl will be in one of the rooms. Maybe not. However, if I see a Baywatch Season 2 DVD on the shelf, it will probably be Miriam. If there is a lot of hentai, odds are I found Yumiko's room. This is not guarantee, though.

C) Maybe I can just walk by these mystery rooms at least once an hour. By the law of averages, one of them is bound to leave their door open to take a shower.

In any event, does this mean there is no logical reason not to know their rooms yet? Did I overlook other theories?

Is this one A) Legit B) Impossible or C) Just Plain Stupid?
D) DarkHound's whim.

Cersei

Dec 23, 2019
Obviously Aly wasn't your plane girl. Also, I suspect you haven't read the Guide where a couple options are discussed that will get you the achievement.
yes she wasnt , my plane girl was amy . whatt ?!?!?! so its impossible to get this achievement ?? omg . EDIT : problem solved . thank you xd

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ok so ive downloaded the game to try and as there seems to be a comment on every single page saying USE THE BLOODY GUIDE MAN! in response to the many questions ive had a quick look at it. Not asking how to do anything (wanna play blind but can use said guide if i get stuck) but one thing it insists is making sure you get Yvette and Amy as starter characters. No argument about Yvette (busty blondes? thats a no brainer) but not as into Amy - why Amy? A non-repeat plane scene makes sense why i need to ensure i get the correct plane girl in this case Yvette but it doesnt specify why i absolutely have to pick Amy.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Ok so ive downloaded the game to try and as there seems to be a comment on every single page saying USE THE BLOODY GUIDE MAN! in response to the many questions ive had a quick look at it. Not asking how to do anything (wanna play blind but can use said guide if i get stuck) but one thing it insists is making sure you get Yvette and Amy as starter characters. No argument about Yvette (busty blondes? thats a no brainer) but not as into Amy - why Amy? A non-repeat plane scene makes sense why i need to ensure i get the correct plane girl in this case Yvette but it doesnt specify why i absolutely have to pick Amy.
In short
  • The many read the Guide posts are due to the release, it brings in a wave of no-effort spammers.
  • The guide is not mandatory to play the game.
  • Yvette is the perfect starter, Amy is more for veterans, newbies can pick any tier 1 or Eva/Alice in Tier 2 and be happy with it.
More detailed,

The release pattern
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holiday Island History
Starting girls & Plane events

Last edited:

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
hi,

when i ask jennifer at the gym: "ask her to explain the pecs training." my game crashes at the animation.

i think it is a bug, can somebody else check it?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
hi,

when i ask jennifer at the gym: "ask her to explain the pecs training." my game crashes at the animation.

i think it is a bug, can somebody else check it?
Checked it... works fine.

If it's a Ren'Py issue you should have a traceback report.
If it is a computer crash, then that is probably something graphics based, specific to your computer.

Reactions: brianiac

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
In Bantry Notes in the guide these two have lots of content also Amy has the longest quest line in the game. You don't have to pick Amy. Do Yvette and Jessica if you want and see what plane girl you get. I think you get Aly..again I think.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Cheers for the answers folks. Enjoying the game and finding it extremely simple if a wee bit grindy (even thats hard to grumble about as the number of totty on the island is ridiculous). Fave girl so far is also by far Aly but i dont think she is tier one and may not even have any sexual content but shes a sure fire winner in my book - all the blondes are and by no coincidence the ones i favour the most. Ended with a mixed bag of starter girls such as Desire who just seems perfect as the nurse but not my preference, the red head Heather soon joined the island but i find her bland despite her beauty and id like to see more of Jessica but she seems hardest to "level up" stats with as it were. Anyway whilst there is girls i like more than others i dont think ive met any ive not liked which is awesome and helps motivate keeping unlocking content though it does seem from the guide and personal experience a bit on the RNG side ill worry about that when ive done most of the content currently available which is about a hundred hours away haha.

One question i do have, sorry as always if it has indeed been asked a hundred times but i didnt see it explained in the guide - the 9 girls max on the island... does that include the "special" girls in the number such as Jessica and Yukino etc who appear to be story related staff of said island and not main love interests. Im gonna guess no but i thought id ask so i can plan ahead if theyre gonna reserve a number of the slots as i wanna keep my blonde harem whilst reserving a few slots to see each and every girl the game has to offer first hand to expand my favourites a little. Meanwhile ive played about five hours and only actually managed to have sex with one, Jessica and that was by accident pushing my luck with sun tan lotion and the scene just came out of nowhere lol but seeing it showed the animations here can be controlled speed wise and stuff which is a neat touch and something not done often enough in games in my opinion.

Good work dev, impressive work and all the best with the project.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Cheers for the answers folks. Enjoying the game and finding it extremely simple if a wee bit grindy (even thats hard to grumble about as the number of totty on the island is ridiculous). Fave girl so far is also by far Aly but i dont think she is tier one and may not even have any sexual content but shes a sure fire winner in my book - all the blondes are and by no coincidence the ones i favour the most. Ended with a mixed bag of starter girls such as Desire who just seems perfect as the nurse but not my preference, the red head Heather soon joined the island but i find her bland despite her beauty and id like to see more of Jessica but she seems hardest to "level up" stats with as it were. Anyway whilst there is girls i like more than others i dont think ive met any ive not liked which is awesome and helps motivate keeping unlocking content though it does seem from the guide and personal experience a bit on the RNG side ill worry about that when ive done most of the content currently available which is about a hundred hours away haha.

One question i do have, sorry as always if it has indeed been asked a hundred times but i didnt see it explained in the guide - the 9 girls max on the island... does that include the "special" girls in the number such as Jessica and Yukino etc who appear to be story related staff of said island and not main love interests. Im gonna guess no but i thought id ask so i can plan ahead if theyre gonna reserve a number of the slots as i wanna keep my blonde harem whilst reserving a few slots to see each and every girl the game has to offer first hand to expand my favourites a little. Meanwhile ive played about five hours and only actually managed to have sex with one, Jessica and that was by accident pushing my luck with sun tan lotion and the scene just came out of nowhere lol but seeing it showed the animations here can be controlled speed wise and stuff which is a neat touch and something not done often enough in games in my opinion.

Good work dev, impressive work and all the best with the project.
The 'Staff' girls do not count against the total number of girls you may have on the island. So Joy, Miriam, Mercedes, Jennifer, Yumiko and possible some future ones fall into the category of 'Special Characters.'

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
That was cute...why are you almost naked..just go with it lol.

Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
This might be a dumb questions but are any of the girls based on real people?
None of the girls, whether the regulars, specials or guests are based on a real person.
They are entirely fictional.

This also covers all the upcoming girls in v.3.0, who are also fictional.

The girls inspiration come from 2 sources,
  • Unique Darkhound, conceived and created by Darkhound, no outside reference
    • Example, Amy
  • Inspired by another artist's girl (also fictional) then extensively redeveloped in a style and image personal and unique to Darkhound
    • Example, Faye
(As an aside to the Amy lovers out there, she was created Oct 17, 2015, so she has 5th Anniversary in 2 days).

Edit : Changed born to created due to Bantry (next post) :p

Last edited:
Reactions: SiJa
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes