Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there a cooldown for random hallway event triggering. Like if I trigger one at 14:00 I have to wait until 4 hours or until the next day for one to trigger again. All I am missing now are the RNG based events.
You possibly could get two events in one day. One in the morning and one in the afternoon/evening. You'll have to experiment to see what the best times are. Typically I only get one a day, but then I don't travel back to my room much any more. I'm still waiting on a text and couple 'Guess Who' games.

Apr 13, 2019
I can relate with that issue : I've never had the sauna button in the spa area, previous update neither.
how can i fix it?
does the problem involve the fact that i'm a Mac user?
I had that problem a while ago even though I technically unlocked it with faye I couldn't see the sauna bottom for me it fixed when the twins came to the island cause I'd press the button and the girl would be guarding it but I think that takes like 20 or 30 days so you might wanna look for another fix

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is there anywhere in game i can simply see what girls give out and what? I mean which girls i can have full sex with, which give blowjobs etc? Im not looking for spoilers as to how to unlock said scenes or anything like that but just a general nod that "dont bother trying every circumstance under the sun with her as she doesnt have x, y or z content yet" nod from the game (as i think they all have same templates for tally of things youve done with them so far so hard to say who does what)

Im playing blind you see but the game is huge and if someone doesnt put out i wanna focus on someone else at the moment (and by the gods are there plenty of alternatives lol). By the way if Aly doesnt have sex content yet ill be heartbroken and must nudge the dev into reconsidering this overlooked error in judgement lol

Apr 13, 2019
H
Is there anywhere in game i can simply see what girls give out and what? I mean which girls i can have full sex with, which give blowjobs etc? Im not looking for spoilers as to how to unlock said scenes or anything like that but just a general nod that "dont bother trying every circumstance under the sun with her as she doesnt have x, y or z content yet" nod from the game (as i think they all have same templates for tally of things youve done with them so far so hard to say who does what)

Im playing blind you see but the game is huge and if someone doesnt put out i wanna focus on someone else at the moment (and by the gods are there plenty of alternatives lol). By the way if Aly doesnt have sex content yet ill be heartbroken and must nudge the dev into reconsidering this overlooked error in judgement lol
Hate to tell you bro but I'm pretty sure theirs no Aly sex only posing stuff
Edit: I've only played up to 2.3.1 so maybe a latter version has sex with her

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Open a girl profile on the phone and in the top right corner you'll find two buttons. Click on the first (Display progress/achievements).
At the bottom you can choose what previews you want to be displayed (appointments, events, scenes).
And if you don't want spoilers of any kind, simply don't click on "Show hints" & "Show requirements".

Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
By the way if Aly doesnt have sex content yet ill be heartbroken and must nudge the dev into reconsidering this overlooked error in judgement lol
She does not.

Aly Explained
Aly is, contrary to most of the other "by invitation" girls on the Island, pretty normal in her sexual mores.

She acts as a contrast and counterpoint to the sexual predators (ex. Amy, Eva) and evens out the big'un (Natasha and Faye) lineup with a more normal girl (though with a overheat twist, this is an adult game after all).

Logically she is a long quest girl and being a Tier 2 she cannot call upon the huge resources to get the rest of hers completed yet.

Last edited:

Kabbak

May 7, 2017
Got Stuck in the Mercedes quest. I should talk with her during her watch at the pool, find more out about her strength but nothing happend. I tried all combinations but still no progress. Any hints? Thanks!

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
I seem to be stuck on 2 areas.
1. Joy's quests, I have completed 4 (photo studio w/Jennifer & Eva, Heather nurse & Yvette beach) but now when I visit she says I've completed all of her quests and to get new girls to the island. I've tried all girls and I can see others have photo studio quests that I haven't unlocked. Any idea where I'm going wrong?

2. Yvette is NEVER in the sauna on the 2 days where I can access. Do I need to somehow trigger this?

Reactions: brianiac

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Got Stuck in the Mercedes quest. I should talk with her during her watch at the pool, find more out about her strength but nothing happend. I tried all combinations but still no progress. Any hints? Thanks!
Once you've found out about her strength, that quest is complete until later versions I believe

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Once you've found out about her strength, that quest is complete until later versions I believe
Mercedes' events in the gym after hours won't trigger unless you know all about her relationship with Miriam and her strength. make sure you have completed everything with Miriam in that regards also.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I seem to be stuck on 2 areas.
1. Joy's quests, I have completed 4 (photo studio w/Jennifer & Eva, Heather nurse & Yvette beach) but now when I visit she says I've completed all of her quests and to get new girls to the island. I've tried all girls and I can see others have photo studio quests that I haven't unlocked. Any idea where I'm going wrong?

2. Yvette is NEVER in the sauna on the 2 days where I can access. Do I need to somehow trigger this?
Have you actually unlocked access to the sauna, not just the spa?

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys!

Could someone help me with how to trigger the denim shots for couple of girls, such as Jessica?
I've just finished the photo shoot wish for Eva, but I believe I already had a photoshoot with Jennifer previoulsy. The helps tell me that Jennifer will approach me with help for her friend Nathan, but it isn't happening.
Could someone help me out?

Apr 13, 2019
Hi guys!

Could someone help me with how to trigger the denim shots for couple of girls, such as Jessica?
I've just finished the photo shoot wish for Eva, but I believe I already had a photoshoot with Jennifer previoulsy. The helps tell me that Jennifer will approach me with help for her friend Nathan, but it isn't happening.
Could someone help me out?
I think you need to finish Amy entire quest things and then go talk to Jennifer but I could be mistaken

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Have you actually unlocked access to the sauna, not just the spa?
I have the sauna (blocked by twin most days except Tue & Fri) but no one is ever in there.

EDIT: Although when I meet Joy the option to request sauna access is still always there, I've selected it multiple times. Could it be glitched?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have the sauna (blocked by twin most days except Tue & Fri) but no one is ever in there.

EDIT: Although when I meet Joy the option to request sauna access is still always there, I've selected it multiple times. Could it be glitched?
No. You just have bad luck with the randomness of the event.
On mixed day sauna, pin Yvette on the spy watch to see where she is at all time.

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes