yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 860258

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
(This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game)
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
You da man Bantry Extra coffee heading your way. Lol

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Welcome to Page 1000

It's the milestone of 1000 pages of comments...
I don't think you get anything special for it :unsure:
But shows just how far this game has come.

Thanks darkhound1 for this game, his time and dedication to it, and all the new and exciting things to come...
:)
Boooo...where's the balloon drop and confetti atleast...heck atleast a door prize. Following up with SiJa You rock darkhound1.

Reactions: darkhound1 and SiJa

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Congrats on 1000 pages. Let me do my part to get to 1001.

I just had a problem I have not seen mentioned here. After 486 days on island, I went to room to sleep for the night. But in the room, nothing responds to anything I click. I can visit other rooms again. But everybody else is sleeping. Any suggestions?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Congrats on 1000 pages. Let me do my part to get to 1001.

I just had a problem I have not seen mentioned here. After 486 days on island, I went to room to sleep for the night. But in the room, nothing responds to anything I click. I can visit other rooms again. But everybody else is sleeping. Any suggestions?
Try that, open the console shift+O and type : menu_active = False

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
I think you need to finish Amy entire quest things and then go talk to Jennifer but I could be mistaken
Lol, initially I've read Aly.. but anyways, I've finished both Amy and Aly, and still no photoshoot option :( Anyone has any other guesses?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Lol, initially I've read Aly.. but anyways, I've finished both Amy and Aly, and still no photoshoot option :( Anyone has any other guesses?
Have you talked with Jennifer at the nightbar? Perhaps had a drink with her? She will tell you about her photographer friend, Nathan, and that is what kicks off the Alice and Jessica photoshoots.

Reactions: junior366

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Try that, open the console shift+O and type : menu_active = False
I tried that and it said something like "false" is not defined. Then nothing happened. Was I supposed to type the ":" too? Or was I supposed to do something afterwards? My computer hardware skills are zippo.

Fortunately, I only played about a day or two's worth in the game before this happened. When I got stuck, I saved it in a different spot. I think I can just reload where I saved it previously and replay these days. Hopefully, this problem won't reoccur next time.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes