Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I tried that and it said something like "false" is not defined. Then nothing happened. Was I supposed to type the ":" too? Or was I supposed to do something afterwards? My computer hardware skills are zippo.

Fortunately, I only played about a day or two's worth in the game before this happened. When I got stuck, I saved it in a different spot. I think I can just reload where I saved it previously and replay these days. Hopefully, this problem won't reoccur next time.
No, you do not need to type the colon :)). I am curious though, did you type the console command exactly as given, with all the spaces, underscore, capitalization? not doubting you, but sometimes the little things get missed. Hit enter afterwards and if you still get the "False" not defined message you'll have to try one of your other saves.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I didn't capitalize the F in false last time. This time I did. After pressing enter, all I got was another line as if I was supposed to type more.

Maybe I'm being punished for those weird monologues I've been posting here. But l will use previous save and see what happens. This time I will try different options. The only new scene I unlocked in last session was pushing Mercedes in the water. I'll have to redo that. I can't wait to see her and Ivy get in a fight.

I'll let you all know how I make out.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I didn't capitalize the F in false last time. This time I did. After pressing enter, all I got was another line as if I was supposed to type more.

Maybe I'm being punished for those weird monologues I've been posting here. But l will use previous save and see what happens. This time I will try different options. The only new scene I unlocked in last session was pushing Mercedes in the water. I'll have to redo that. I can't wait to see her and Ivy get in a fight.

I'll let you all know how I make out.
No, you did it correctly that time. The code was accepted and the enter just returned to the next line for another code should you want to enter it. If not, just type exit or hit the ESC key and you'll back to your game.

Kabbak

May 7, 2017
Mercedes' events in the gym after hours won't trigger unless you know all about her relationship with Miriam and her strength. make sure you have completed everything with Miriam in that regards also.
Thanks! The quest log says I have to talk with her at the pool during her life guard watch and that she maybe show more of her strength. There I tried all kind of combinations. After the talk I end up where I can try to shove her in the pool.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)

(This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game)

(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
AMY's 5th Anniversary

So today is AMY's 5th Anniversary.
She was created today in 2015.
(She is 25 years old in age)

So thanks to darkhound1 for her new dress... here is a special picture to celebrate...

Amy_Anniversary_Pic.png

Also a Fan Signature as a bonus...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)

Last edited:

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Congrats on 1000 pages. Let me do my part to get to 1001.

I just had a problem I have not seen mentioned here. After 486 days on island, I went to room to sleep for the night. But in the room, nothing responds to anything I click. I can visit other rooms again. But everybody else is sleeping. Any suggestions?
ive been having this issue here and there in the latest version. Seems to resolve itself eventually, just might need to skip sleeping for a night!

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Have you talked with Jennifer at the nightbar? Perhaps had a drink with her? She will tell you about her photographer friend, Nathan, and that is what kicks off the Alice and Jessica photoshoots.
I am stuck at the same part. Jennifer just offers a clothes presentation everytime

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
Have you talked with Jennifer at the nightbar? Perhaps had a drink with her? She will tell you about her photographer friend, Nathan, and that is what kicks off the Alice and Jessica photoshoots.
I've went through every option with Jennifer, she never brings up Nathan.
I've watched her model her dress multiple times, finished her breast enhancement story, etc.
But nothing about Nathan.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've went through every option with Jennifer, she never brings up Nathan.
I've watched her model her dress multiple times, finished her breast enhancement story, etc.
But nothing about Nathan.
Sorry, I can't recall what the exact trigger is for Jennifer to bring the subject up. You said you have done Jennifer's, Brenda's and Eva's photoshoots already right? Maybe Monsieur X will see and post a reply. He's usually great at the knowing the smallest details.

Reactions: xortan

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry, I can't recall what the exact trigger is for Jennifer to bring the subject up. You said you have done Jennifer's, Brenda's and Eva's photoshoots already right? Maybe Monsieur X will see and post a reply. He's usually great at the knowing the smallest details.
Hmm Brenda's photoshoot I haven't done, maybe that's the missing element? :) I'll get on with it, thanks.

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hmm Brenda's photoshoot I haven't done, maybe that's the missing element? :) I'll get on with it, thanks.
Yes, try that.
The Jennifer photo shoot dialogue automatically triggers when the required conditions are met.
Click on her or on the "interact with bar tender button" and she will initiate the photo shoot dialogue.

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
View attachment 860759
I keep getting this message when Eva arrives. Anyone got ideas how to fix it?
That's new I think. Never saw this error before and since you are running the latest version of the game, I have no idea.

Edit : there was an Eva arrival error in a previous version which has been fixed since.
I don't know how you updated you game but maybe try a fresh install (your saves will be available, no worry).

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks! The quest log says I have to talk with her at the pool during her life guard watch and that she maybe show more of her strength. There I tried all kind of combinations. After the talk I end up where I can try to shove her in the pool.
Mercedes/Miriam : talk to them at the beach (Miriam) and Night bar when no one is there (Mercedes).
Then talk to Mercedes at the pool when she is alone (for the flex muscle scene).

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
Yes, try that.
The Jennifer photo shoot dialogue automatically triggers when the required conditions are met.
Click on her or on the "interact with bar tender button" and she will initiate the photo shoot dialogue.
I've finished Brenda, and tried talking with Jennifer, but still nothing :/

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I've finished Brenda, and tried talking with Jennifer, but still nothing :/
Eva photo shoot too ? (from Joy Desire&Wish mini quest game released in version 0.2.0.0)
Edit: I don't remember the minutia of Jennifer photo shoot but if you completed everything from prior versions it should trigger without trouble.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes