Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What should I do? I am asked to write down the hacking code. Where and how do I write it down?
And what is the hacking code?
One of the Apps on the main screen of your phone is for hacking. It will take you to a screen with the three icons that I posted above. Mouse over them to learn what each does. One will provide a list of girl's implants that you can hack. You my have to complete some quests for the doctor if none show. Talk to the doctor about how they monitor the implants to be given the quests.

Reactions: brianiac

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Filled 100% with repeated conversations with the doctor. However, it starts at 0% and the character level does not rise. Should I repeat it several times?
What did you 'fill' by means of repeated conversations with the doctor?

Talking with the doctor about monitoring implants gets you a quest. Fulfilling the quest opens Implant-Vision level 1 for the character named in the quest. By using the hack tool on your phone, you open level 2 and level 3 by completing the hack (do NOT interrupt it, remember you can only run one hack at a time).

Try the guide - here

Reactions: Bantry

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
After talking to the doctor, I looked at the phone into the room, and the hacking% went up a little, so I talked over and over again. Am I wrong?
Not 'wrong', but you don't need to talk to the doctor to improve the hack, that happens on its own once you START the hack.

That is, this bar will increase over time regardless of what you do (EDIT - once you START the hack) - go to the pool, go to lunch, whatever:
1603058489850.png

Also, you can increase the speed by using the GREEN button from the hack menu -
1603058553754.png

You won't be improving one of the girls while that is running, as (again) you can only run one 'update' at a time, but the time improvement is worth it. Your hack level CAN BE 1 at Hack skill 3/5, Level 2 at 4/5, and Level 3 at 5/5.

Finally, check the guide I linked in my other post. It has some other guidance on this as well.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
i play holiday island use emulator joiplay
It's not listed on JoiPlay's compatibility page, so that's problem 1...

As far as cheat commands to use, as long as JoiPlay allows the console, you can use the cheats from the guide (see OP).

But HOW to open the console is something you'll have to get from JoiPlay, as it's not a product of this developer (unless yankeeInKy has some pointers?).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Alice_event_weight_too_heavy1.jpg

Alice event at the gym remade (0.3.0 preview)

Hello guys and gals,

Alice will get a lot of updated and new material with the next update. You can check the development news for more information.

The event where she almost gets crushed under the too much weight has been remade. As you can see, she got a new outfit and is no longer wearing her black bikini.

With the outfit change, it's no longer necessary to have her in her black bikini to be able to trigger the event.
All images are redone in 2560x1440 webp format.

Stay safe and enjoy the preview!

darkhound1

Balakaciput

Feb 20, 2020

As far as cheat commands to use, as long as JoiPlay allows the console, you can use the cheats from the guide (see OP).

But HOW to open the console is something you'll have to get from JoiPlay, as it's not a product of this developer (unless yankeeInKy has some pointers?).
Okay thanks, but I want to ask how to affection and love girl not decrease every day :(

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

I got the PC version to run under Joiplay. Even edit the ooconsole file before extracting it to my Tablet..Nope no dice. Did read the the console command is not compatiable in the Android environment. Was even using wirless keyboard set the Windows and still no go. Atleast I got the PC version to run on a tablet.

Reactions: Balakaciput

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
In the Android version I use a cheat but every day the status of girl always decreases and is it like that on the computer version too??
Okay thanks, but I want to ask how to affection and love girl not decrease every day :(
Just like real life, a girl's affection, love, lust, etc. can and will decrease if you do not interact with them daily. How much to interact to keep that from happening? They're women, if I knew how they think, I wouldn't be playing a damn computer game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
HI_FF_Logo_Night.jpg

On an Island Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)

(This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game)

(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
View attachment 864079

Alice event at the gym remade (0.3.0 preview)

Hello guys and gals,

Alice will get a lot of updated and new material with the next update. You can check the development news for more information.

The event where she almost gets crushed under the too much weight has been remade. As you can see, she got a new outfit and is no longer wearing her black bikini.

With the outfit change, it's no longer necessary to have her in her black bikini to be able to trigger the event.
All images are redone in 2560x1440 webp format.

Stay safe and enjoy the preview!

darkhound1
great news. My favourite character

Reactions: norb82
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes