Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
We were talking about the Jennifer photo shoot, not the fishnet presentation.

For the fishnet shoot, just talk to her at the night bar and ask when her shift ends (if I remember correctly).
any chance I could send you my save and see where im going wrong? also, is the save the .SH file in root?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
any chance I could send you my save and see where im going wrong? also, is the save the .SH file in root?
Looks like you are on Linux, so I don't know.
Saves (on Windows) look like that and located in the folder <Holiday Island Install Directory>/game/saves
1603116637841.png

Feel free to send me one and I will check it.

Reactions: Bazmanfoo

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Guess it all depends on how you define less. There are actually more sexting pics in quantity, but I believe the frequency of receiving them has gone down a little.
Some achievements sexting dissapear, joy for example just have 3 sexting images

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Some achievements sexting dissapear, joy for example just have 3 sexting images
Not sure what version you're playing or if you upgrade to the latest correctly, but I have 8 sexting images for Joy. They didn't all arrive in one day or at a time, so maybe you haven't received those sexts as yet.

craghorn

Nov 4, 2019
Wish male presence in that game =D
Which can be a rival or good friend, so many interesting things can be made
Rival, quests for girls, etc.
ofc " There's nothing gay about it in our eyes " (fr. scrubs) )))

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I haven't played this for months, so I decided to restart with the latest update. This time I got Yvette on the plane. Now, just out of curiosity, what is YOUR recipe for a "Melon Cooler"? I'm asking because MY bartender book lists it as a NON-alcoholic drink mixed with sugar water, or, if you want to be daring, milk.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I haven't played this for months, so I decided to restart with the latest update. This time I got Yvette on the plane. Now, just out of curiosity, what is YOUR recipe for a "Melon Cooler"? I'm asking because MY bartender book lists it as a NON-alcoholic drink mixed with sugar water, or, if you want to be daring, milk.
Sounds like the non-cocktails variant, which would usually be non-alcoholic.

Yvette asks which cocktail we want in the text, the cocktails would be usually be alcoholic ex.

As for myself I usually don't drink either, but if a mega babe cracks a melon joke by drink, I'll drink whatever it is and respond whatever she wants (after I am done thanking higher powers for my luck) ;)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes