hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
A couple of ?bugs that I've noticed on my replay:

1) At the second meeting with Joy (the 10 day review), she says that she's putting 500 credits on your account, but I only got 120.
2) During one of the meals, Desire talks about the doctor in the third person but uses her own name.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
A couple of ?bugs that I've noticed on my replay:

1) At the second meeting with Joy (the 10 day review), she says that she's putting 500 credits on your account, but I only got 120.
2) During one of the meals, Desire talks about the doctor in the third person but uses her own name.
From the renPy code,
joy.talk "I've also added 50 company favor to your island account to be used at your leisure.

Joy says 50 favor, you already had 70 and ended up at 120.

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I love how this game can be savoured vs gorged. Still pretty new to the game so there are still girls ive not even met yet in the game and happy to keep it that way as i enjoy hanging with my faves and leave some reserves for a rainy day lol (mostly if honest because as lower tiers they wont have enough content so be inviting them for sake of inviting them and im not sure what the ramifications are for making a girl leave the island (would i need to regring the stats if i invite them back? Will they be super angry stat wise?).

Most curious about the amazon girl though (clearly ive yet to learn the names of the characters ive not met yet, apologies) as shes so damned tall shes unique all by herself based on that but as far as i can tell has least content of any of the girls in the game so shes a perfect example of good things come to those who wait even if thats likely to be a long one. Honestly by far my fave is Aly who along with Yvette are likely the two girls who will always be permanent fixtures on the island (unless there is stuff to unlock for them by kicking them off for a while) so ideally Aly content is on the blackboard of the dev.

Just for fun in your opinion guys who makes for the best girl for each island role? Not for love interest puposes or personal sexual preference of the player (they all look great in the nurse outfit im sure) but who in your opinion is the most ideal based on their story and background to be say the Nurse, Receptionist, gym trainer, barmaid and Masseuse?

RickmanJames

Apr 20, 2019
Does anyone now how to reach the sunset beach walk with faye? I tryed to ask her by the room door just before dinner time to meet somewere but only the gym or nightbar

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone now how to reach the sunset beach walk with faye? I tryed to ask her by the room door just before dinner time to meet somewere but only the gym or nightbar
Download the Companion Guide on page one. It's all there for you.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
HI_FF_Logo_Night.jpg

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)

( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I love how this game can be savoured vs gorged. Still pretty new to the game so there are still girls ive not even met yet in the game and happy to keep it that way as i enjoy hanging with my faves and leave some reserves for a rainy day lol (mostly if honest because as lower tiers they wont have enough content so be inviting them for sake of inviting them and im not sure what the ramifications are for making a girl leave the island (would i need to regring the stats if i invite them back? Will they be super angry stat wise?).

Most curious about the amazon girl though (clearly ive yet to learn the names of the characters ive not met yet, apologies) as shes so damned tall shes unique all by herself based on that but as far as i can tell has least content of any of the girls in the game so shes a perfect example of good things come to those who wait even if thats likely to be a long one. Honestly by far my fave is Aly who along with Yvette are likely the two girls who will always be permanent fixtures on the island (unless there is stuff to unlock for them by kicking them off for a while) so ideally Aly content is on the blackboard of the dev.

Just for fun in your opinion guys who makes for the best girl for each island role? Not for love interest puposes or personal sexual preference of the player (they all look great in the nurse outfit im sure) but who in your opinion is the most ideal based on their story and background to be say the Nurse, Receptionist, gym trainer, barmaid and Masseuse?
You should not neglect any girls, some girls scenes/achievements can be pre requisite for others girls scenes.

Schmalen

Oct 30, 2017
Somehow the new update breaks my saves.
I downloaded 23.0, applied the update and the hotfix and still can´t open any save.
It really would be very annoying to start over again.

Does someone know how to fix that?

Thanks!!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Somehow the new update breaks my saves.
I downloaded 23.0, applied the update and the hotfix and still can´t open any save.
It really would be very annoying to start over again.

Does someone know how to fix that?

Thanks!!
No, the new update did not break your saves. You neglected to search for an answer to your problem within this thread as it has been posted numerous times already. Or, you could have read the Companion Guide which also has the answer.

Quite simply, after EVERY update you must reinstall the Companion Mod.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes