Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Which bug ?
If there is indeed a bug, explain what's happening,post a log or something but don't use "bug" when you describe something you don't like.

Reactions: Bantry

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I hope the bug where the main menu gives you a heart attack if you don't immediately press a button gets patched
If you mean the movie, and it IS playing, then congratulations on the best sarcasm card I've missed in a long time.

If you mean the movie, and it is NOT playing, then that's something we may be able to work through.

If you are talking about something else, then please realize we do not have ESP.

There are a lot of people here willing to help you work this out, if you are willing to work with us...

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm, i stuck a bit with Eva, i tryed at every Time, midday, afternoon and even night to fulfill her Wish Photo Session, but no Text option shows up?
Btw the Photostudio, why i cant make Pictures from the Girls i see now where on the Screen a Button for it???
Tysm all

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Uhm, i stuck a bit with Eva, i tryed at every Time, midday, afternoon and even night to fulfill her Wish Photo Session, but no Text option shows up?
Btw the Photostudio, why i cant make Pictures from the Girls i see now where on the Screen a Button for it???
Tysm all
Ever buy a girl a drink?

The photo studio is only an option with some, not all, girls.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
But i have it as Quest from Joy, Eva wants a Photoshoot!
Did you go to Eva's room in the evening and pick her up for the Photo Shoot?
Not 100% sure, but Joy may even suggest you talk with Eva about a photoshoot when you have a drink with her in the Nightbar.
Go to the nightbar and find Eva there. Ask her to have a drink with you. loc_nightbar_hover.png Providing her 'Affection' and 'Love' for you are high enough she'll put her hand on your leg, one of your options should be to suggest a photo shoot.

Gregorius Maximus

Oct 3, 2019
Hello. I love to play Holiday Island. Yvette, man, is such a cute find! I would like to suggest that the MC could be customizable. I'm black and it would be nice if the guy was black too. Thank you for this great game.

• Angry
Reactions: U0U103OIEXLP2UYK

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
Hello. I love to play Holiday Island. Yvette, man, is such a cute find! I would like to suggest that the MC could be customizable. I'm black and it would be nice if the guy was black too. Thank you for this great game.
It has been commented several times throughout the thread.
Customizing the MC would be a terrible rendering cost.
Each image and animation would have to be re-rendered with each of the characteristics chosen by the player.
To give you an example: just for a skin tone change, you would have to re-render all images and animations where the MC appears.
Now imagine, as was said at some point in the thread, that the MC's physique changes when you train. You would already have to repeat the renders and animations 4 times, 2 for each skin tone and 2 times for corpulent and slim.
Now imagine that you want it with different hairstyles. Only for 2 hairstyles you would have to do 8 renders.
Only the update to 0.3 already has more than 600 renders. Let's suppose that the MC comes out in only 100, which I don't think so, it will be more, that would be an additional 800 renders, more than the entire update put together, for 3 characteristics: color, body and hairstyle
In the end it would be crazy

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
So today is someone's Birthday :unsure:

A person who likes multicoloured text paragraphs?
Who is not a Troll fan?
A frequent poster and advise giver on this thread?
Likes a certain Señorita?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bantry.

Have a great day old man.

Bantry... a certain someone wants to keep you warm tonight...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
So today is someone's Birthday :unsure:

A person who likes multicoloured text paragraphs?
Who is not a Troll fan?
A frequent poster and advise giver on this thread?
Likes a certain Señorita?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bantry.

Have a great day old man.

Bantry... a certain someone wants to keep you warm tonight...
[SPOILER = "my little dragon"]
[/SPOILER]
:)
Happy Birthday ya old fucker, may visions of Deliza dance in your head all day long!

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Not 100% sure, but Joy may even suggest you talk with Eva about a photoshoot when you have a drink with her in the Nightbar.
Go to the nightbar and find Eva there. Ask her to have a drink with you. View attachment 1077755 Providing her 'Affection' and 'Love' for you are high enough she'll put her hand on your leg, one of your options should be to suggest a photo shoot.
Tysm a thousand Times (y) (y)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes