yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
OMG!!!! o_Oo_O Amy and SiJa watching a pole dance to a Doom Metal cover of a Beatles song, and by one of my favorite groups, Trouble. *trying to hold back tears* I'm so proud of you two :p. Did you catch this girls name by chance, asking for a friend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Release Date: 2020-10-11
A well-crafted game, but that's what discourages these games, we download, play, sometimes get caught up in the game's plot and spend months waiting for an update, and most games sometimes park for various reasons.
* Disease.
* Lack of support at Patron.
* Sometimes the game was just started, because the DV had nothing to do.
* Sometimes DV just wanted to win a few.
* Anyway it is only possible to put faith when the game comes to an end, which is not the case for the majority. :unsure:

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
Release Date: 2020-10-11
A well-crafted game, but that's what discourages these games, we download, play, sometimes get caught up in the game's plot and spend months waiting for an update, and most games sometimes park for various reasons.
* Disease.
* Lack of support at Patron.
* Sometimes the game was just started, because the DV had nothing to do.
* Sometimes DV just wanted to win a few.
* Anyway it is only possible to put faith when the game comes to an end, which is not the case for the majority. :unsure:
I choose "none of the above"

Do not despair. We are talking about Darkhound.
The reasons why this time the wait is being longer, are well known

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
I like this game. The models looks good and they follow a schedule.
It is perfect until the grope stage, after that for going further it becomes "event dependent" (but at least has more freedom than unmodded house party where you have to follow every quest and answer to every dialogue correctly to even touch a girl).
I think that every girl should have a sex phase and poledance too when you reach a meter while events should be for only special encounters like sex on the beach. I mean it is a little strange that MC grope in public a girl and she even flash for him, then MC go in her room and can't do better than "Hey, why we don't see each other later in the bar?".

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
Well if I was a millionaire I'd likely find a girl like Hentai to keep me company, but I don't see this happening any time soon. Still, plenty of other nice girls in the game, anyone should have their favorites, right? For example, I also like Heather a lot. Also, anyone knows if Ivy Mendez is silicon or natural? They do seem natural but most bodybuilder girls are plastic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Well if I was a millionaire I'd likely find a girl like Hentai to keep me company, but I don't see this happening any time soon. Still, plenty of other nice girls in the game, anyone should have their favourites, right? For example, I also like Heather a lot. Also, anyone knows if Ivy Mendez is silicon or natural? They do seem natural but most bodybuilder girls are plastic.
Ivy Mendez boobs are silicone, and yes is common for female bodybuilders to have implants. Fake or natural is not a problem for me, I like all boobs... big and small :p

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
Ivy Mendez boobs are silicone, and yes is common for female bodybuilders to have implants. Fake or natural is not a problem for me, I like all boobs... big and small :p
That's fine too, though for me natural is always better. Naturally gifted girls seem to be more confident, and confidence is sexy. Like Faye and Hentai are, IMO.

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
Well if I was a millionaire I'd likely find a girl like Hentai to keep me company, but I don't see this happening any time soon. Still, plenty of other nice girls in the game, anyone should have their favorites, right? For example, I also like Heather a lot. Also, anyone knows if Ivy Mendez is silicon or natural? They do seem natural but most bodybuilder girls are plastic.
Complementing what Sija said, when you want to gain definition you must "burn" as much fat as possible. Unfortunately, that includes the chest.
A natural example would be Colleen Fotsch, Abigail "Abby" Anderson in The Last of Us 2

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

• Love

FatManDownUnder

Oct 28, 2019
I've only recently found this game, enjoying it so far. Couple of questions. How do you raise affection, love, lust caps for the girls? How do you fuck them? So far all I've managed to get is a BJ while Ivy, who I am obsessed with BTW, bench presses me.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes