Norizio

Mar 23, 2021
But beware that some action may require strength. So dont go lifting with her or other special scenes if your arent prepped for it. There is even some pill that makes u stronger afaik or something.

Similar to this are sex scenes that can trigger and for those you may have endurance trained otherwise the girl may make fun of you. So it may be wise to go a bit slower with em and do more training and then go into loving em and turning em into horny bunnies.

my stats and those of the girls are at the top... the event not trigger :(

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
my stats and those of the girls are at the top... the event not trigger :(
Did you try what I posted in response to your question ?
If I recall Amy should wear her skimpy outfit not the sling bikini.
In any case, check the guide in the OP.

njkahnjgzsgz

Jul 11, 2017
What part of 'Visit Heather in Her Room During Daytime' is confusing? Go to her room during the day, and if she answers the door you have completed the scene. If not try visiting her at another time.
ok thank you i was trying the wrong way. I thought it was something more complicated.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

On an Island Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

Norizio

Mar 23, 2021
The app shop in the phone.
Read what the game tells you.
The app tell
"raise Amy's love to at least 45 , then wait until she talks to you at the gym"
Did you try what I posted in response to your question ?
If I recall Amy should wear her skimpy outfit not the sling bikini.
In any case, check the guide in the OP.

of course
the guide does not refer to how emy should be dressed...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The app tell
"raise Amy's love to at least 45 , then wait until she talks to you at the gym"

of course
the guide does not refer to how emy should be dressed...
Kind of hard to keep track of what you have and haven't done, so forgive me if I go over stuff you completed. I'm guessing you have already gotten Amy her new workout clothes and have seen her do her 'private' workout for you. How to accomplish that is on page 75 of the Guide. Once you have accomplished that, you will need to get Amy her favorite protein shake. (Again page 75)
This meeting in the gym is a little harder to trigger, so make sure Amy is NOT the maid or on early front desk duty. Nor can you schedule a time to meet Amy at the gym, the best way to trigger the event is to go to the gym at 07:00hr.
If you have accomplished both of these achievements, Amy stats should be at 45 or higher.​

M!do

Aug 17, 2019
Hi there, i want to ask if there is any way to change girls names by console or manually from game files?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
It was discussed and deemed impossible by the creator because the game is so large.
Impossible is a bit much, it is code after all. More likely Darkhound never considered a name change and didn't code accordingly. His estimation likely would be that a large effort would be required for little functional benefit. There are more pressing needs for his time. (day 2 of the lab seems to be turning into some kind of 'longest day').

Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Impossible is a bit much, it is code after all. More likely Darkhound never considered a name change and didn't code accordingly. His estimation likely would be that a large effort would be required for little functional benefit. There are more pressing needs for his time. (day 2 of the lab seems to be turning into some kind of 'longest day').
Yeah well, always new ideas and stuff to add...
Doesn't make much sense to rush it after all this time just to win a week or two.

The main problem about the name changes is that the names are used as part of the folder and image names. And the same variable is used all over the game in the code.
I could never understand why it's necessary to change a character's name to something else. Sure, I understand it for the MC. But for all other characters I don't see the point. If I see all the pet name options in some other games, this just annoys me.
So I never made the game in a way to be able to change the names.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yeah well, always new ideas and stuff to add...
Doesn't make much sense to rush it after all this time just to win a week or two.

The main problem about the name changes is that the names are used as part of the folder and image names. And the same variable is used all over the game in the code.
I could never understand why it's necessary to change a character's name to something else. Sure, I understand it for the MC. But for all other characters I don't see the point. If I see all the pet name options in some other games, this just annoys me.
So I never made the game in a way to be able to change the names.
Can you say like approximately when we can expect new update?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes