Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I just cannot get her to tell me the naughty story during the drink scene - tried 30 times, the only thing missing for her.

Any ideas?
Not really. No requirements are listed.
When you drink with Renée, are her affection/love high ?
What are your options when you are in the room and use the relax (book icon button) ?
Did you already did a web search for Aly and Amy ? It should not be a requirements tho, but who knows.

Reactions: Henry73au

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
Not really. No requirements are listed.
When you drink with Renée, are her affection/love high ?
What are your options when you are in the room and use the relax (book icon button) ?
Did you already did a web search for Aly and Amy ? It should not be a requirements tho, but who knows.
Sure, got Amy and Aly and all stats maxed - tried with lower stats, cannot get it to start :(

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Sure, got Amy and Aly and all stats maxed - tried with lower stats, cannot get it to start :(
If you got Aly, Amy web search pictures and not Renée (having drink with her at high love/affection) and did all Renée events/scenes/appointements. I can't tell.
What I know, it's not bugged, it's on your end.
I will ask again, just in case : what are your options when you are in the room and use the relax (book icon button) ? Are you sure that there is no "search for web pictures" ?

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
If you got Aly, Amy web search pictures and not Renée (having drink with her at high love/affection) and did all Renée events/scenes/appointements. I can't tell.
What I know, it's not bugged, it's on your end.
I will ask again, just in case : what are your options when you are in the room and use the relax (book icon button) ? Are you sure that there is no "search for web pictures" ?
Yes, there is the option - it's just that Renee is not listed, only Amy and Aly :(

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island somewhere in the Pacific...

The Next Day

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

cltbrewcrew9

Jun 30, 2017
At 23:30 pm on day 219, when I try to advance to the next day in any fashion (hourglass, going to sleep, taking a nap, action in the bar...anything), the day number will flip to 220 and the day of the week will go from Sun to Mon, but the time sticks at 2330 and I get an infinite loop error...see attached.
View attachment traceback.txt

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
At 23:30 pm on day 219, when I try to advance to the next day in any fashion (hourglass, going to sleep, taking a nap, action in the bar...anything), the day number will flip to 220 and the day of the week will go from Sun to Mon, but the time sticks at 2330 and I get an infinite loop error...see attached.
View attachment 1241892
Infinite loop error can be caused by many things it seems.
Not sure what it could be.
But, try updating your game to the last version 0.3.0.1 (link in the first post).
Are you using the compressed version ?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Infinite loop error can be caused by many things it seems.
Not sure what it could be.
But, try updating your game to the last version 0.3.0.1 (link in the first post).
Are you using the compressed version ?
In general an infinite loop error by Renpy means the Renpy system detects to much (wall-clock) time has elapsed between user action points. Some possible causes:
- something else is running in the same OS image taking a lot of CPU power. Like rendering, another game etc.
- the hardware used is really old and slow. Very rare these days and I doubt you could run a game like HI with acceptable performance on such hardware anyway.
- the OS image is running virtualized with a too-low priority for the VM. Users that do that usually know what they are doing, so I doubt that is the case.
- very inefficient system software code used by the Renpy system. Thus the recommendation to stay current on patches for GPU, video cards etc.

In HI the most common place to encounter an infinite loop error is the day calculations as it is a lot of work to set up a new day. That is why Darkhound has the elapsed time for that displayed on each new day.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The thing with morons is that they don't even bother to use the search fonction in case someone, posted a full save.
That's how you recognize them.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes