• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Dumb question,is there maybe a scene gallery? Started playing the game but its a big ass grind right here.
Do yourself a favor and download and read the Companion Guide. It has all kinds of tips, hints, etc. to reduce the grind and even tells you how to get all the pics. There's spoiler/walkthroughs too.

Reactions: HAZARD1515

HAZARD1515

Apr 23, 2020
Do yourself a favor and download and read the Companion Guide. It has all kinds of tips, hints, etc. to reduce the grind and even tells you how to get all the pics. There's spoiler/walkthroughs too.
Alright,will try it out. Thanks

HAZARD1515

Apr 23, 2020
Read the hints, check the guilde in the OP.
Yes the game is big.
Grind can be circumvented, they are cheats.
Yeah,never played this game before so i thought im gonna try it out,almost one hour of playing and i didnt even see any action or animated scenes,just playing poker and other card games,walking around and chatting...yeah the guide will help a lot i guess

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yeah,never played this game before so i thought im gonna try it out,almost one hour of playing and i didnt even see any action or animated scenes,just playing poker and other card games,walking around and chatting...yeah the guide will help a lot i guess
As I said, the game is big.
Beginning can be overwhelming.
They are cheats that can help but even with cheats you need to understand the game.
I don't say that as a jab or to mock you. This game isn't a fuck fest but when you get it, you can have sex with all the girls that have sex scenes or sexy scenes at your leisure.
This is a sandbox dating sim game, having sex within a couple of minutes of play it is not.

I tell you: I cheat like there is no tomorrow but even that way, when I start a new game it takes time to unlock every scenes, every pre requisite. There are hours of game play, even with cheats, hours.

maike18

Dec 28, 2017
I played this game for hours open all scenes now save doesn't work O_O.
And you want me to play it all over again sorry I have about 200 other games to play.
I'm just asking for the save so I don't have to play it all over again, if you don't want to share it, someone will share it in 3-4 months.
Sou brasileiro usei o Google tradutor.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I played this game for hours open all scenes now save doesn't work O_O.
And you want me to play it all over again sorry I have about 200 other games to play.
I'm just asking for the save so I don't have to play it all over again, if you don't want to share it, someone will share it in 3-4 months.
Sou brasileiro usei o Google tradutor.
If your saves are not working... then how do expect someone else's saves to work in your game file ?? :confused:
Attach a Traceback.txt file to a post that will be in your game folder or explain what is not working? Maybe we can help with why your game is not running ??
:geek:

If you are just after a full save file it will do you no good...

NO REPLAY GALLERY>>> THIS IS A SANDBOX GAME, NOT A VN.
MOST (but not all) SCENES/EVENTS/APPOINTMENTS HAVE TO BE PLAYED AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO REPEAT THEM.
NEW UNDERGROUND LAB IS A ONE TIME EVENT>>>NO REPEAT>>> NO REPLAY.

Last edited:

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
the scenes with Mercedes in the Gym are some of the hottest things i've ever seen!
and I thought Ivy was hot!
btw, it says the quest will continue in the next version
I can't seem to get the game to update to 3.0.1 ( and I did read and try everything )
so is the quest finished in 3.0.1? or is it in a yet to be released update?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deadshot1984

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
the scenes with Mercedes in the Gym are some of the hottest things i've ever seen!
and I thought Ivy was hot!
btw, it says the quest will continue in the next version
I can't seem to get the game to update to 3.0.1 ( and I did read and try everything )
so is the quest finished in 3.0.1? or is it in a yet to be released update?
V0.3.0.1 is a bugfix/update, so you copy the game folder over to your old V0.3.0.0 game.
Will ask you if you want to overwrite files...Yes.
You will find that the version number in the game has not changed... it will still say V0.3.0.0

The rest of the quest with Mercedes and Miriam is not out yet... will be in a future update.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Careful Monsieur X your starting to go Bantry on us...

"The path to the dark side … fear leads to anger … anger leads to hate … hate leads to suffering"
;)

Got my first Covid ARN vaccin. I'm mutating I think.
... suffering results from asking for saves. It is fact; it is known.

Mutating? You know the vaccine vial was supposed to say "Pfizer", not "Pfrankenstein"?

qswdefr

Dec 30, 2020
Can someone explain exactly how the subdermal implant works, i.e. what levelling it up does, how to use the code for them, etc.? thanks

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
MUSCLES EVERYWHERE! :love:

I loved the latest updates very much thanks to the enormous qualities of certain twins and other characters, I already had the image that Mercedes was the one who enjoyed growing her muscles but she is no longer the only one, there is more and more competition. I would not be surprised if there is a bodybuilding competition on the island later on.

I'm not surprised that the update took so long to finalize, it was a super great event with a lot of dialogue and content, it greatly inflates the expectations of everything that comes later, which I hope is a lot.

I loved the new characters, especially Sara and her fetish for big muscles. It remains to be seen how his next appearances will be. There are still things pending with Mercedes, she hinted the other time with wrestling or armwrestling, eventually she would have to have a friendly competition with Miriam to see which one can grow the most, but i think they can even outmuscle Ivy.

A big THANK YOU to Darkhound for having made a tremendous experience, I hope the updates are shorter to avoid that pack of anxious people hahaha but only such a good product deserves such a fanaticism. Subscribed to Patreon. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps: I also loved that blink trick, it makes the characters much more alive.
how do you get sara to show up?

Haifaau

Aug 27, 2019
Holiday Island [v0.3.0.0 Beta] [darkhound1] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,84 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,81 GB

Compressed Size PC: 845 MB
HolidayIsland-0.3.0.0-pc-crunched.7z: Workupload PC -

Compressed Size Mac: 821 MB
HolidayIsland-0.3.0.0-mac-crunched.7z: Workupload Mac -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -
Can I update to 3.0.1 beta?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can I update to 3.0.1 beta?
As you are playing an 'unofficial' compressed version of the game, and thus unsupported by the developer, you will need to contact the poster of said version directly and ask them.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes